Lounge 78

Anyone ever wear half tights for long runs? Thinking of ditching my 3 inch shorts for 8 or 9 inch half tights for a half marathon coming up in a couple months. But trying to stay modest outchea so don’t want the goods to exposed.
Late reply, just saw this. Do you mean like running shorts with long lycra (I guess like cycling shorts) underneath them that reaches to just above the knees? I used to wear them to reduce friction between legs when going on long runs regularly. I don't seem to need them as much nowadays, but they would be better than regular shorts in colder weather, When it gets too cold at the peak of winter I just put jogging bottoms on top.

I'm going to pass. :( Doesn't sound the least bit appetizing.

Watching Road House and its better than I expected. It's worth it for the music. Bunch of very good bands I've never heard of. Gonna be spending money on ITunes for sure. :)

Watching Road House and its better than I expected. It's worth it for the music. Bunch of very good bands I've never heard of. Gonna be spending money on ITunes for sure. :)
I don't think I've seen either version of that movie yet.

il_fullxfull.2227895054_eaws.jpg

Smart kitty, training for the raccoon wars. :p

Bloody hell, storm keeps knocking out the power here, had to re set several clocks and fix my TV settings, it was messed up and more storms later :(

Bloody hell, storm keeps knocking out the power here, had to re set several clocks and fix my TV settings, it was messed up and more storms later :(
You going to get any snow?

Just want to say I hope everyone here around the world is doing OK....we've had, and are continuing to have bad weather here. There have been 2 tornado strikes within 10 miles of me and there are expected to be more warnings and watches until around 11 tonight.

Just want to say I hope everyone here around the world is doing OK....we've had, and are continuing to have bad weather here. There have been 2 tornado strikes within 10 miles of me and there are expected to be more warnings and watches until around 11 tonight.
Hoping you all stay safe and sound.:highfive:

some of the music was pretty great, some of the acting was not lol.
it was enjoyable i guess, but I've not been a big Jake fan since Bubble Boy that I can recall.

fwiw, i've not seen the original but apparently one of Dalton's tattoo's is supposed to be in honor of Swayze, but I don't know which it was.

Apparently, there was an earthquake in New York this morning.

Hopefully no one was hurt but it isn't unheard of either. The midwest is due for a big one as well at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"