• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lounge 78

A friend of my wife's suggested Supernatural. I've actually never seen the show, so might as well give it a shot...

A friend of my wife's suggested Supernatural. I've actually never seen the show, so might as well give it a shot...
I've not watched it but one of my friends really liked it. :)

Supernatural would be a big commitment. 15 seasons; 20+ episodes/season.

I'm still working my way through Law and Order. That's 23 seasons. :sadcat:

This .mechanic says it's going cost me fixing the car....
thumbnail.jpg

At least you have a mechanic you can trust, lol.

I love my zoos! :D We were mobbed with kids early, quite a few schools had their kids, but they cleared out after 2PM or so. Then it was peaceful.

I love my zoos! :D We were mobbed with kids early, quite a few schools had their kids, but they cleared out after 2PM or so. Then it was peaceful.
I have 3 dogs, a wife, and two kids......peaceful is overrated.....sedation??? Not so much.

I'd more than love to hang out with those animals as long as they didn't strangle me, kick me, or eat me. TBH, I think, given time, I could hang with them without danger......as long as my poodles didn't attack and start some S***.

I'd more than love to hang out with those animals as long as they didn't strangle me, kick me, or eat me. TBH, I think, given time, I could hang with them without danger......as long as my poodles didn't attack and start some S***.
Just because they look cute and cuddly doesn't mean they really are. I'm bummed that supposedly all attempts to domesticate painted dogs have failed. They are an endangered species but if humans had them in the house they'd last forever. :(

Just because they look cute and cuddly doesn't mean they really are. I'm bummed that supposedly all attempts to domesticate painted dogs have failed. They are an endangered species but if humans had them in the house they'd last forever. :(
I read about someplace in Africa where people figured out that if they gave hyenas some food, that they would stop attacking them. I won't suggest that those animals would be anything like my dogs, but I think people can figure out how to co-exist with certain animals. IMMA not about to put my arm around a lion's neck. LOL

I read about someplace in Africa where people figured out that if they gave hyenas some food, that they would stop attacking them. I won't suggest that those animals would be anything like my dogs, but I think people can figure out how to co-exist with certain animals. IMMA not about to put my arm around a lion's neck. LOL
I have a fondness for hyenas myself. They are so ugly theyre cute. But they are aggressive. Painted dogs however treat packmates like most humans do their families. They even take care of their sick and infirm. Even wolves don't do that. Makes me wonder they resist being domesticated.

Don't you hate it when you get into watching YouTube essays and then learn one of them is a horrible person who agrees with Donald Trump or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"