Lounge From Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
This needed to be posted. Sorry not sorry

cristiano-ronaldo-underwear-campaign-03.jpg

So, does anyone remembers the series "Ulysses 31"?
Apparently I watched bits of episodes as a little kid. And now I know what series they were from.

So there is that.

So, does anyone remembers the series "Ulysses 31"?
Apparently I watched bits of episodes as a little kid. And now I know what series they were from.

So there is that.
I remember seeing the intro in a video or two compiling 80s cartoon intros.

I rewatched Road to Perdition, and I wonder why I don't watch it more often since it's such a beautiful and entertaining movie.

Tyler Hoechlin's character -Michael Sullivan jr- plays with a dog in the scene of his father's death (reminds me of teen Clark Kent in Superman the Movie), and then his character went to an elderly couple in a farm to live with them.

Fitting role for an actor who would grow to play Superman for TV.

I rewatched Road to Perdition, and I wonder why I don't watch it more often since it's such a beautiful and entertaining movie.

Tyler Hoechlin's character -Michael Sullivan jr- plays with a dog in the scene of his father's death (reminds me of teen Clark Kent in Superman the Movie), and then his character went to an elderly couple in a farm to live with them.

Fitting role for an actor who would grow to play Superman for TV.
I have it on DVD. I'm happy to watch anything with Tom Hanks in it. :)

No clue. Some sort of anniversary?

Recently someone on facebook wanted to put together a group to storm Area 51 on a certain date. The facebook page has like a million subscribers or something. Last I heard the military has actually warned people not to attempt it.

And that psycho didnt just end one life. He ended her parents lives too. A parent doesnt recover from something like this. Theres no working through the reality of your baby girl being decapitated and pics of her head being posted online.

There's a person in this forum selling love spells, gold nuggets, cyanide pills and cocaine, which they appear to have obtained from an Illuminati-style secret society.

And really, it's about time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back