Loungehunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mph1yqOMIg1qz5q5lo1_r1_500.gif

did you just try to goomba me bruh?

thats fine... im more concerned about your condom description

I'll just smile and forget I said it.

aoo.gif

I feel like that scene was trying to recreate the humor of Ah-nuld trying to smile like a human in T2, yet somehow as with all of Genisys' attempted recreations of moments from the classic first two films, it just didn't have quite the same effect....

nah i dont think youre getting off.... ehehehe... that easy.
Tell me if this is one of the games that allow me to change difficulty in the start and pause menu.

I feel like that scene was trying to recreate the humor of Ah-nuld trying to smile like a human in T2, yet somehow as with all of Genisys' attempted recreations of moments from the classic first two films, it just didn't have quite the same effect....
It's one of the funniest moments in that movie.

Last edited:
The **** are all you people talking about? This sort of madness is reserved for the night, when the lack of vitamin D messes with your brains.

And it sounds like some people here have no idea how to use their D.

The **** are all you people talking about? This sort of madness is reserved for the night, when the lack of vitamin D messes with your brains.

And it sounds like some people here have no idea how to use their D.

::violent triggered flashbacks to my last relationship::

My brother in law had a male chinchilla that did scene things to itself. I would be careful where you kissed one, lol.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"