(Lounge is Like a) Heatwave

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've been in a spring cleaning mood lately, and yes i know it's october. but i'm tired of the clutter. some of this stuff is definitely worth keeping, but 15 yr old decorations? no

With who? I'm pretty much the only one who talks to her on a regular basis and she just whines about 'doing it later' until I just stop bothering her.

lordy this mess is so huge i don't even know where to start... i guess i'll take one corner and work my way around the perimeter or something

CC, maybe you'll get more done if you stay off the Hype while trying not to get distracted. :o

*runs*

How about you burn the lot CC?

i wish

CC, maybe you'll get more done if you stay off the Hype while trying not to get distracted. :o

*runs*

nah, if i devote all my energy to it, i'll just get annoyed and quit. so i'm multitasking between attic cleaning, music sorting, photo tagging, vaccuuming, etc.
i'm fairly certain if i took the test they'd tell me i have ADD

Deej you coming to my club when we get up and running right? I mean superstar international DJ has a nice ring to it. Can't pay you much mind you seeing as it's a new club.:o

But of course, I told you I'm cheap. Just need some hot chicken wings and a bunch of low carb Monster energy drinks and I rock any party

Alright then, a challenge it is!

The only music you're allowed to bring is what you make yourself in the club.

Here's a kazoo and some ideas.

[YT]ikJKSqnTylI[/YT]

[YT]wTYFkrcWS18[/YT]

i just found 8-tracks and a bowling in the attic, wth lol
and a giant plastic easter egg, price tag still attached

i hope so! i found thousands of my old sports cards, i wonder if there are any gems in there.
and a box full of vhs tapes. i wonder if i can donate these anywhere

Does anyone even have a vcr anymore? :p

So this crazy thing happened..this drunk lady apparently told me I meant for something by God, or that "God has something supernatural prepared for you." weird right?

Usually I don't give A whole lot of credit to stuff like this, but personal circumstances have caused me to consider the craziness haha.

So this crazy thing happened..this drunk lady apparently told me I meant for something by God, or that "God has something supernatural prepared for you." weird right?

Usually I don't give A whole lot of credit to stuff like this, but personal circumstances have caused me to consider the craziness haha.

So you're the chosen one. Big whoop. The movies are filled with em' Senty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"