I Started a Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi DoD. I did dumb stuff to help me write good. Twas fun.

No dammit, just tell me. Someone has to be a fan of it on here. :cmad:

I do know at one point he saved the day with a neon green giant hot wheel that he made do a loopty loop. And there were several writers who wrote that specific scene and thought, ya this is going to be a box office smash! :loco:

They had Thor get hit by a car a few times and it was still a fun movie.

You'd struggle to find fans on the whole planet, let alone just this site. :o

Well damn, I just heard somebody empty a clip and it couldn't have been more than a street or two over from me. If I had to guess I would say it was probably down by the corner store where all the dope boys hang. By the time I thought about ducking it was already over. The joys of living near the hood I guess

****. The worst we have to deal with where I live is fireworks at 3am and idiots trying to steal your lawnmower.

And the occasional high speed chase by an idiot and three cop cars down a residential street.

She did?..is it the one where sif returns to earth..and doesn't know who she is? I may have to watch that one again to refresh my memory

yes.. Lorelei is Enchantress' sister. Sif comes to Earth to take her back after she escaped

I watched the first episode of season 2 and stopped. I heard good things about Ward and that Skye is an [blackout]Inhuman[/blackout]. I probably did not need to spoiler tag that.

Is it worth me binge watching?

yes. it got much better

****. The worst we have to deal with where I live is fireworks at 3am and idiots trying to steal your lawnmower.

And the occasional high speed chase by an idiot and three cop cars down a residential street.

I always say my street is hood adjacent. Just a few streets over from me is Greenwood which is the ghetto of Clearwater. Lots of drugs and gangbanging. I don't venture over there much. Still, this is the first time I've heard gunshots since I lived here. That's no bueno

She did?..is it the one where sif returns to earth..and doesn't know who she is? I may have to watch that one again to refresh my memory
No, that was Sif's 2nd appearance, sometime in S2. The one w/ Lorelai was Sif's 1st appearance in S1.

AoS Season 2 is worth catching up on, imo. Still the worst of Marvel's shows so far, but good fun nonetheless. And I love how it's basically become an Inhumans and [blackout]Secret Warriors[/blackout] show, featuring SHIELD, lol.

Last edited:
I gave up on AoS a few episodes in to whatever the most recent season was. The realization that I was mostly watching it just because it was part of the MCU wasn't enough to keep me engaged anymore.
It's something I decided I don't want to get into, glad it did not change.

You've clearly never watched a Whedon show that went beyond the 1st season then, lol. I know AoS isn't technically a Joss Whedon show as he's not the showrunner, but that's pretty much the M.O. for any show he's done: Weak as hell 1st season, increase in quality toward the end of that season, awesomeness in S2.
I love season 1 of both Buffy and Angel, for Buffy it gets down after the first episode of season 2.

The one fan of it I know of is banned.

i do, and i still get notices
There's no escape, for those who want.

You could be pro material... Prime that makes the big bucks!

Agents of Shield began improving significantly from episode 8 of Season one. And it really took off after Winter Soldier. Pretty much once Winter Soldier came out the show was actually able to begin it's plot. They had to stall the show prior to TWS's release because they couldn't reveal SHIELD was Hydra. Once that was out in the open the show could breathe and take off. Now there is the Tahiti project, the [BLACKOUT]Kree[/BLACKOUT], alien artefacts, alien cities, [BLACKOUT]Inhumans[/BLACKOUT], Hydra, Asgardians. It's just a ball of fun. I actually prefer AOS to Daredevil. It's just more fun for me and wide-ranging and offers more adventure than Daredevil which feels more narrow and claustrophobic so far. Don't get me wrong Daredevil is good television, but AOS just feeds my appetite for adventure and fantasy a lot more.

But the first 8 episodes are problematic and very weak. I don't even think I've even watched all of the first 8 episodes. I stopped the show around episode 2 and returned after Thor 2 came out and watched episode 8 but was tied down with other shows so I stopped again. Then after Winter Soldier and the Hydra revelation I thought it best to figure out what the hell SHIELD was up to in-between films so I went back and binge watched season one and fell for the show pretty quick. I think if Disney had just waited until after TWS came out to premiere AOS and could have dealt with Hydra from the very first episode instead of stalling with monster-of-the-week type episodes the show would have gained a bigger audience.

Last edited:
Winter Soldier is the only thing Marvel has done that is worth a **** other than Daredevil.

The rest of their work is more expensive than ****.
:oldrazz:

Agents of Shield began improving significantly from episode 8 of Season one. And it really took off after Winter Soldier. Pretty much once Winter Soldier came out the show was actually able to begin it's plot. They had to stall the show prior to TWS's release because they couldn't reveal SHIELD was Hydra. Once that was out in the open the show could breathe and take off. Now there is the Tahiti project, the [BLACKOUT]Kree[/BLACKOUT], alien artefacts, alien cities, [BLACKOUT]Inhumans[/BLACKOUT], Hydra, Asgardians. It's just a ball of fun. I actually prefer AOS to Daredevil. It's just more fun for me and wide-ranging and offers more adventure than Daredevil which feels more narrow and claustrophobic so far. Don't get me wrong Daredevil is good television, but AOS just feeds my appetite for adventure and fantasy a lot more.

But the first 8 episodes are problematic and very weak. I don't even think I've even watched all of the first 8 episodes. I stopped the show around episode 2 and returned after Thor 2 came out and watched episode 8 but was tied down with other shows so I stopped again. Then after Winter Soldier and the Hydra revelation I thought it best to figure out what the hell SHIELD was up to in-between films so I went back and binge watched season one and fell for the show pretty quick. I think if Disney had just waited until after TWS came out to premiere AOS and could have dealt with Hydra from the very first episode instead of stalling with monster-of-the-week type episodes the show would have gained a bigger audience.

It took me two tries to get through Agents of SHIELD because of those first couple of episodes. In season 2 they really started to flesh out the characters and bring some emotion into it. I prefer Daredevil, but AoS is not the piece of crap it once was. Anything is better than Gotham.

I cannot wait to go home and play Arkham Knight. Punch some scumbags to take my anger out on.

Well I got the job I was hoping to get. Have to do a drug test at the end of the week which is no problem. I will either start on the 27th or the 10th just depending on my boss and what works best for the company. I'm super excited to get this gig since it's more customer service based and I won't be scamming people for a living.

Well I got the job I was hoping to get. Have to do a drug test at the end of the week which is no problem. I will either start on the 27th or the 10th just depending on my boss and what works best for the company. I'm super excited to get this gig since it's more customer service based and I won't be scamming people for a living.

Congratulations DJ!

Genius idea for next lounge names

I Fought the Lounge....

then

and the Lounge Won

Congratulations, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back