Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 82

Status
Not open for further replies.
That John Wesley Shipp news made my night. i'm a big fan of the 90s Flash show. Say what you will about the CW DC shows but you cant say they dont try to make us geeks happy. I cant help but wonder now....what other worlds may we see during this crossover? Smallville?

I doubt you’d get welling in costume but I could definitely see a Clark cameo for sure

When DD
lifted his mask in the final confrontation with Fisk (even with his identity already known to him), I was all like...

200.gif

That was intense.
I BEAT YOU!
And the
Henry Cavill scream.

I got so pumped up when

Matt and Fisk both screamed at each other simultaneously before the fight

Reactions: MbJ
I'm liked most of DD's third season, but I thought the finale was disappointing. Did not like it.

Yeah sorry, I'll never get the "he doesn't look like Superman" argument. He doesn't look like Cavill or Reeve, but he sure as hell looks like the character I see in comics all the time. If he were like 2 inches taller and bulked up, it would be like he walked right off the pages to me. And there's just something more "Kansas farmer" about him than Cavill to me too.

Yeah sorry, I'll never get the "he doesn't look like Superman" argument. He doesn't look like Cavill or Reeve, but he sure as hell looks like the character I see in comics all the time. If he were like 2 inches taller and bulked up, it would be like he walked right off the pages to me. And there's just something more "Kansas farmer" about him than Cavill to me too.
and if his head was smaller, less bobbly and didn't have a ninja turtle body (limbs bigger than torso), heck he's even got a bigger rear end than his own pecs :D:

and if his head was smaller, less bobbly and didn't have a ninja turtle body (limbs bigger than torso), heck he's even got a bigger rear end than his own pecs :D:
He looks perfectly proportional to me...aside from that rear, and I'm not sure I would change that! ;) Cavill's the one with odd proportions to me - his arms and legs look short and stubby compared to other guys his height, and that makes him look shorter than he is, imo.

Seriously though, the bulking up part would fix Tyler's "bobblehead" thing.

Chris Reeve also had longer limbs, I would say that Cavill has a bit shorter limbs.

Same.

He looks perfectly proportional to me...aside from that rear, and I'm not sure I would change that! ;) Cavill's the one with odd proportions to me - his arms and legs look short and stubby compared to other guys his height, and that makes him look shorter than he is, imo.

Seriously though, the bulking up part would fix Tyler's "bobblehead" thing.
Target the neck & shoulder muscles, maybe. I still see mostly Connor Kent, atm.

I'm still enjoying Titans, but the production values are lacking to say the least.

I'm still enjoying Titans, but the production values are lacking to say the least.
I noticed that too, even CW shows (Arrow, Supergirl, Flash) look lot better than Titans in terms of production quality.

Yeah it's real hit or miss, but for what it's worth I do love the Robin suit they created for the show.

Yeah it's real hit or miss, but for what it's worth I do love the Robin suit they created for the show.
Yeah, Thwaites' Robin is one of the standouts in general.

Reactions: MbJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"