• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is the 20th anniversary of SW:TPM :wowe:
time-flies-2470848_960_720.jpg

Ramin Djwadi’s score for GoT season 8 just got released and gatdamn whatever you may feel about the show Djwadi scored the living S*** out of it. The music is so damn tense and epic and puts most big budget blockbuster film music to shame. Wonder what Djwadi would’ve made Infinity War/Endgame sound like :hmr::hmr:

back to work, so i wrote this haiku to express my feelings at the moment:

today is monday
company toxicity
makes me want to barf

Just saw the user score for GoT's finale on IMDb... :funny:

back to work, so i wrote this haiku to express my feelings at the moment:

today is monday
company toxicity
makes me want to barf
Find a job elsewhere if your company is toxic?

That Batwoman trailer might be getting stronger negative reaction than that Titans "F*** Batman" trailer as Robin breaks jaws and steps on them.

I wonder when will a new article come out to call people trolls for making fun of this trailer so much and call that poor advertisement cleverly edited marketing technique.

So which was more polarizing? GoT or Lost’s ending? I’m trying to remember the general reaction to how that ended almost 10 years ago (omg Lost ended 10 years ago). I seem to recall people being outraged at the “theyre all dead ending” haha:

So which was more polarizing? GoT or Lost’s ending? I’m trying to remember the general reaction to how that ended almost 10 years ago (omg Lost ended 10 years ago). I seem to recall people being outraged at the “theyre all dead ending” haha:
GOT ending hell no bad series finally got anything on HIMYM. The Barney and Robin fans will always remember and never forget or forgive what they did. Although I am happy they atleast acknowledge their mistakes and did that alternate ending where no one split up and the mother lived.

Hearts of Darkness

l7AGbkQ.png

l7AGbkQ

l7AGbkQ

Film documentary going on as Coppola was busy filming Apocalypse Now.

Martin Sheen famously had a heart attack while filming, and you see all the behind stuff leading up to it, but I was laughing my ass off when the next scene is Coppola complaining he might be shut down due to that. He even points out the local doctor told him that Martin only needed a few hours to recover! lol

I mean, it opens with Coppola looking straight into the camera shirtless scratching his nipples and telling the viewer how he is losing his mind. This is old school type filmmaking, man, The man shot for over 200 days in the jungle! I must admit that I have never been a huge fan of Apocalypse Now. I certainly liked well enough, but it is a bit over rated and a snail pace, but watching this documentary on the making of it has definitely bumped this up for me. You see Coppola dancing with the local natives as he explains why Harvey Keitel was replaced, you see him talk and argue with all the actors, you see him be disappointed in Brando showing up and being so fat. You see him talk about how he doesn't know what the hell is going on after Brando talks about some random incoherent monologue, he never bothered to learn his lines and was being paid 1 million per week, he just talks in gibberish. Coppola lays in the dirt with sunglasses on as the natives kill a water buffalo without mercy, never blinking, the ending of his grand opera before his eyes.

9/10

Last edited:
Reactions: MbJ

Lost was just underwhelming but the characters were the people we came to know and like

GoT is an abomination and what was done to Waldau and Clarke is just awful, I wish them all the best and it blows my mind they managed to do such a great job with a script this shambolic and writers this disrespectful. Waldau even talked about how they even wouldn't reveal to him where Jaime's arc was going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"