Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 89

Status
Not open for further replies.
safe_image.php

So CCP cancelled all the promotions for the Lakers/Nets warm up game in China, and "people" were talking about boycotting the game.

The picture is the scene at the actual game, lol, fully packed.

Chinese piracy channels are openly providing streaming coverage on future NBA games as well, so Chinese can have patriotism by not giving broadcast $$ to the US, while enjoying Lebron and co's skills. Win win. Tencent just signed a $1.5B broadcast right but now may not be able to show it.

The biggest problem with the Chinese thanks to their CCP education and media sentiment is that they think they pay the rest of the world money therefore they should be treated with respect, and bowed to. My friend literally said why are other people b****ing about China while still earning their money, shame on them.

Like I live in NZ and most clients I see pay me and thank me, while I thank them for paying me and being respectiful etc. That's the way of life in normal, or IDW, advanced countries?

The Chinese (even when they live overseas) think when they pay, they're king and the service providers are slaves. Thus the slogan of "If you earn RMB you cannot criticize CCP/China" and now Rockets earning RMB therefore the employees should not express their freedom of speech.

I just really hope they just keep it to their own country, or get knocked down so they don't spread their way of life to the rest of the world. Xi has said it's a war of value/philosophy, and they're not f***ing around.

34 minutes into the 2013 movie 47 Ronin, and our protagonist is a mostly blank slate with a few interesting moments.
The first few minutes of him in his childhood running in the forest are the awkward slow motion that didn't need to be.

But the movie is strangely entertaining, doesn't seem to be so terrible so far.

47 Ronin is guilty pleasure in its finest. The fact that it's bad is what actually makes it enjoyable.

47 Ronin is guilty pleasure in its finest. The fact that it's bad is what actually makes it enjoyable.
It being bad is not why I enjoy it, it's simple fun for me, like Mortal Kombat.

Based on an actual historical event!

Also, a magic dragon!!!
Taking liberties with the source material is the norm for Hollywood. :halo:

EDIT: "Let me show you the depth of my master's courage" is an awesome moment, and that line is great.

Last edited:
If the CW shows could’ve maintained the standards set in Arrow S1& S2 and Flash S1 especially, I’d be all over this Crisis thing.
I get you, but the crossovers have been generally good. Definitely worth a watch if you haven't bothered with the pervious ones.

RIP

825a3526c31507b852091c22ae29bdb3-max-cherry.jpg

Rewatching Medium Cool and Jackie Brown this weekend in his honor. I always felt he could've been a great Pa' Kent. He was my main choice when MOS started casting.

WHAT?! Awww man. We lost a good one. Rest in peace indeed.

RIP

825a3526c31507b852091c22ae29bdb3-max-cherry.jpg

Rewatching Medium Cool and Jackie Brown this weekend in his honor. I always felt he could've been a great Pa' Kent. He was my main choice when MOS started casting.

His last performance is a memorable one to say the least.

Man, Robert Forster ( His Max Cherry is the greatest male character in Tarantino's films

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"