Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 89

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Burr is my favorite of all time. Simply the best.

shCiI4h.jpg

Rewatched a bit of ‘Brightburn’ and that is how it would turn out in real life imo. Don’t let them supe fans come at me for that, cause they still stuck in hope and whatnot, but a superior alien baby would make humanity its slave.

AquFekg.gif

To me, Batman Returns has the best ost of the Batman movies, the music in it just sends chills down my spine.

Batman 89's soundtrack is also perfection as well.

So, 8.99 CAD/month or 89.99 CAD/year for Disney+ in Canada.

A'ight, I'm in.

Damn that's a good price. I'm def dropping Netflix now. Does Disney+ also launch in Canada this year or next?

Why would you drop Netflix for Disney?

Except for Marvel and Star Wars (which I don't watch but yeah the rest of the world do) I can't really think of anything worth watching, maybe Pixar and Disney original fairy tales?

Anyway, Disney+ is coming to Australia this November, which will be funny to watch, as they signed a deal with a local streaming service only recently to have all the Marvels, Star Wars, and some Disney Channel shows on that local streaming service. This is gonna kill it.

Why would you drop Netflix for Disney?

Except for Marvel and Star Wars (which I don't watch but yeah the rest of the world do) I can't really think of anything worth watching, maybe Pixar and Disney original fairy tales?.

Outside of Stranger Things, Netflix has very little that interest me. Disney+ has other stuff even besides Marvel like The Simpsons, Malcolm In The Middle and the X-Files that I've been eager to rewatch.

The bundle with Hulu and ESPN is also tempting.

No one is saying that isn’t how it would go if there really was a super being irl

The thing is that the majority of people had no interest in his take

Doesn't make it an invalid take though, which we all know many folks have said.

The bundle with Hulu and ESPN is also tempting.

I already know the mouse got my money. No damn way my partner will listen to any of my "But the streaming wars are pushing us back to cable!" bull**** when Frozen is on the line.

Spider-Man lol. About to be 4 ****ing versions in less than 20 years by the time Holland Spider-Man 3 rolls around.

Boy this Sony/Disney Spiderman thing... hoo boy. Didnt see that coming.

lol at the Spider-Man news. Apparently greed isn't always good.

Ca%C3%AFn+by+Henri+Vidal,+Tuileries+Garden,+Paris,+1896.jpg

Last edited:
I saw this coming as I said before Marvel made no money from the movies only the toys. While Sony gets all the profits from the movies (including the ones he appears in). So I yes I saw this happening. Although I always felt Sony should've continued the Amazing Spider-Man series or branched off and given Marvel Peter and them use do a live action Miles movie.

And they did this while the most successful Spider-Man film is still in theaters. lol Hollywood is a joke.

With that being said, there's a part of me that still enjoys seeing someone telling Disney to **** off but would it really be worth it for Sony in the end. Disney has the public on their side after all, especially when it comes to the Marvel properties.

Last edited:
I mean, I’m almost confident that they’ll go back to the negotiating table at some point, but if not, at least we got to see him in big MCU team up movies. We’ll always have that.

I was looking forward to watching pete grow up onscreen in many films down the line but hey, I appreciate what we got.

With that said, i fear for the direction of live action spider-man without the creative protection of Kevin Feige and Marvel. Sony back in the drivers seat calling all the shots inspires absolutely no confidence in me. Once Arad gets his hands back in the fold, it’s all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"