• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Lounge of Justice - Part 90

I hope it's legit. I honestly didn't get the hype for Margot in SS, but she really locked me in with BoP. That flick was so stylish and well crafted. It just suffered from poor marketing and an unnecessary R-rating imo. Hope the actual BoP get an HBO Max series.

Ya get a PG13 rating, proper title, better timing with marketing, hype up Catwoman and Poison Ivy and we should be sweet with the commercial side of things.

(I hope they just get Ana since she missed out on The Batman and she's literally dating the batman right now)

Nah, after Knives Out (which I loved her in), I'm now more confident than ever that Ana would be all wrong for Catwoman. Literally her only attribute that lines up with that role is her looks.

Nah, after Knives Out (which I loved her in), I'm now more confident than ever that Ana would be all wrong for Catwoman. Literally her only attribute that lines up with that role is her looks.

"looks" get you the box office that Margot needs for her franchise right now =P

I hope it's legit. I honestly didn't get the hype for Margot in SS, but she really locked me in with BoP. That flick was so stylish and well crafted. It just suffered from poor marketing and an unnecessary R-rating imo. Hope the actual BoP get an HBO Max series.
Same here. The other characters need more time to develop to make it a proper team. HQ was awesome and it's a shame the marketing let the film down (the trailers specifically). It'd be a shame if this went nowhere.

I loved BoP so bring on a Harley/Ivy film, I say.

But also let the Birds of Prey be a separate thing. I love the idea of an HBO Max show with them, but for the love of God, include Barbara. There's no proper Birds of Prey without her, imo.

I largely agree. I did like Margot in Suicide Squad very much but she leaned into the character more in Birds of Prey. The movie is not as good as the animated series, but it's still good.

Margot does hit the accent hard in Birds of Prey, so there's that. That usually shows who likes the character and who tolerates her amongst fans.

Let's hope not. WB should be making movies people would actually pay to see like a Superman solo for example

looks like they're gonna build up Superman with cameos first, so might as well have GCS in 2 years while we wait =P

How many of them are dating a Batman right now though?
Even more of a reason not to cast her, lol. Off-screen couples rarely have on-screen chemistry. Brad and Angelina only had chemistry when they weren't actually a couple yet. :funny:

Just let Zoe be Catwoman in the movies. Continuity's already in the toilet anyway.

LOL

A Superman solo can with exist with, rather than at the expense of an HQ/BoP followup.

One of the most annoying things I noticed the last few years was the chorus of "Why is this getting made but not Man of Steel 2?!" literally every time a new DC movie was announced. Like y'all, WB making movies about lesser known characters was not what was keeping Superman off of film, lol.

Suicide Squad without Batman or Joker. Good luck with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"