Lounge of Justice - Part 90

Curious, what are your thoughts about Loki's upcoming show?
I really don't care about Loki as a character, and didn't think I'd have any interest in the show, but I'll admit, the trailer got my attention. I can't say I'm particularly looking forward to it, but...I'm intrigued.

The founding JL member with the billion dollar movie franchise doesn't have his own series indeed. Guess that's DC in 2021.
I really don’t like these breaks with tradition. I would have thought he would be really popular right now.

You're supposed to be running away from her, but something tells me everyone will be chasing after her instead.

Ha, yeah. Although I hope she is really scary when we see her in the game.

On the subject of WandaVision,
What do you guys think of the theory that Kathryn Hahn is playing Agatha Harkness and her husband "Ralph" is actually Mephisto? Agatha is a witch in the comics, and there is that shot in the trailer of Hahn wearing a Halloween witch costume.

I think Mephisto will most likely be involved in Wandavision, as well as SM3 and especially in Multiverse Of Madness, so we'll see what happens.

I think Mephisto will most likely be involved in Wandavision, as well as SM3 and especially in Multiverse Of Madness, so we'll see what happens.

Do you think Hahn is playing Agatha or some version of her?

Her HBO mini series Mrs Fletcher from a year ago was pretty good too. Wish they’d continue it for another season.

I've only watched the 2014 Godzilla and was majorly disappointed because all I got was 2 hours of boring human drama. This looks more entertaining but also incredibly dumb,

Yeah I’m not really into that trailer all that much. Some very pretty shots at times though. Them fighting in Hong Kong looked pretty cool.

now this...... this is how you do a trailer. Clair de Lune is masterfully used, chills every time. Its kind of a MOS situation with this one. Amazing trailer sets impossibly high expectations that the film may or may not deliver upon, depending on who you ask.

mecha Godzilla?

Esg9olrUwAEEywg
Esg-NapUcAAyiWl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"