• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lounge of Justice - Part 90

Welp. If I wasn't looking forward to Dr Strange 2 before, I sure as hell am now

Marvel stays making every other studio look a bunch of amateurs

hyped.

what did you think
of the reveal of kang/immortus? i thought majors was pretty good - he played it as someone who's been alone for so long he's sort of lost some of his sanity. lol

Really loved Loki as well. Phase 4 has been renewing my faith in the MCU. It hasn't been perfect, but overall it's been taking some much bolder swings and it finally feels like the individual stories matter again.

Loki

Was grinning like an idiot watching Jonathan Majors chew the scenery. He's gonna nail it as Kang.

I swear the Volume is gonna be the future of big blockbuster filmmaking. Not only does it save time & money cause the actors aren’t travelling also you can have any environment you need. Add to that how quickly Black Adam filmed too it just seems like a huge money saver.

hot-toys-marvel-doctor-strange-iron-man-suit-concept-figure-002.jpg

So this is apparently a thing...wowww

Didn't Marvel Comics have an event where Iron Man made suits for the Avengers? I swear my body showed me that back in the day.

Didn't Marvel Comics have an event where Iron Man made suits for the Avengers? I swear my body showed me that back in the day.

There was a What If? issue with that premise and now there's an upcoming storyline doing it again (though in this case it's a tie-in to a line of Japanese toys).

Wow the social media responses to TSS are all real good. Can't wait to check this one out.

There was a What If? issue with that premise and now there's an upcoming storyline doing it again (though in this case it's a tie-in to a line of Japanese toys).

I just remember the Heroclix for it from my days working at a card/game store.

The SS reactions have me thinkin that 2021 is the year of DC’s redemption. 2021 is the year 2016 should have been for them. Zack Snyder redeemed the Justice League earlier this year and now Gunn is redeeming the Suicide Squad. I dont care what anyone says, its an exciting time to be a DC fan.

there certainly is promise this time around, and optimism that things will be different.

Bought a lotto ticket today.

A million in cash would not last me even a few hours.

I'd pay Julia Fox to try on jeans that are 1-2 sizes too small for her and just watch her try and try, while I smoked a cigar, till she finally realizes it ain't happening after a few hours, so she gives me back 100k and we get in the hot tub. I then collapse in her sweet boosoms and that is that. I die peacefully like Ben Button or like that old guy in that Steinbeck book, which remains unread on my shelf. Eh.

tumblr_pxot30wpOQ1qhcwfso2_500.gifv

8735bd9fe018174c2a871defc6c41b50f4c81325.jpg

Last edited:
Bought a lotto ticket today.

A million in cash would not last me even a few hours.

I'd pay Julia Fox to try on jeans that are 1-2 sizes too small for her and just watch her try and try, while I smoked a cigar, till she finally realizes it ain't happening after a few hours, so she gives me back 100k and we get in the hot tub. I then collapse in her sweet boosoms and that is that. I die peacefully like Ben Button or like that old guy in that Steinbeck book, which remains unread on my shelf. Eh.

tumblr_pxot30wpOQ1qhcwfso2_500.gifv

8735bd9fe018174c2a871defc6c41b50f4c81325.jpg

A million always sounds good on paper and then I realize it'd already be substantially less due to taxes.

I still have all the Superman ones.

Kingdom Come Supes was so powerful I watched it do damage in a match to the Con Exclusive Dark Phoenix :woo:

I never played but I ran the tournaments. Same with Vs. card game and Star Wars Figures. (Which I did play and sucked at though I did have a solid setup)

A million always sounds good on paper and then I realize it'd already be substantially less due to taxes.
You could move to Florida. I heard there are no income taxes in that state. :sus

Reactions: MbJ
I mean if you don't want it I will gladly take it and pay the taxes...

I mean honestly, that’s a great explanation for Leto being in that movie

“that’s not the Joker, that’s just a guy from Florida”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"