• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lounge of Justice - Part 90

It’s true

my parents took me to Disney World in 2000 and I cried the whole time. I guess you can call me the OG WB shill

Kingdom Come Supes was so powerful I watched it do damage in a match to the Con Exclusive Dark Phoenix :woo:

I never played but I ran the tournaments. Same with Vs. card game and Star Wars Figures. (Which I did play and sucked at though I did have a solid setup)
KC Superman was my crown jewel of them.

I've only been to Orlando for a seminar but was limited to the Universal Orlando Resort.

Fortunately, I didn't witness any Floridian shenanigans during the week I was there. And it was when Trump had been elected.

zcy90nd6dkb71.jpg

I’ve always found the GOAT debate really dumb because it’s a lot closer than people think, but LeBron’s space jam 2 might just be the thing to permanently keep him behind Mike. That’s how bad this is.

This movie feels like the script was piled in between ‘Beetlejuice Goes Hawaiian’ and the Jack Black Green Lantern movie for the last 15 years. I wish it would’ve stayed there.

So is anyone surprised Space Jam 2 is garbage?

More and more and more its starting to become evident why WB said “f*** it” and decided to release their whole 2021 slate on Max.

Whoever decided to force Alan Horn out a decade ago needs to never work again, that was the beginning of WB’s downfall

Look I like Space Jam 1 but the film is mostly trash. Watching MJ try and act (not to mention the other NBA stars) was painful even as a teenager. It isn't surpassing a sequel would be bad.

My guess is TSS makes more on its opening weekend than SJ2 makes in its entire run ;)

Whoever decided to force Alan Horn out a decade ago needs to never work again, that was the beginning of WB’s downfall
Funny thing is though had he not been forced out we would have gotten the SR sequel since he was one of the driving forces behind that push.

You know these old Superman and Batman serials from the 40s aren't bad. Makes me wish that we have a noir series of films for them.

This new space jam is no better than the orignial. most people that love it were either very young and are wearing nostalgia glasses. i dont know any adult back then that liked the movie. it is the same thing now. its a kids movie all the way through with not much for adults.

People are speculating this might be Timm and Dini.

Credit can be so important that it can even lead to surprising behavior. THRlearned of an instance in which the co-creator of an A-list DC character secretly maneuvered behind-the-scenes to have themselves listed as the sole creator on paper, with regard to merchandise or adaptations, cutting their partner out of payments. According to a knowledgeable source, the other co-creator only learned of this maneuvering years later when a Warner Bros. theatrical employee noticed the discrepancy ahead of the release of a movie featuring the character. (The wronged co-creator now receives payments, but is said to not be on friendly terms with their former collaborator.)

In Bruges (rewatch)

Jordan Prentice! I've always felt like he was a rad little dude. Even better actor than Peter Dinklage as well imo. I never understood why he hasn't done more outside of canada. Sure as hell should be on par with Dinklage when it comes to acclaim. It does seem like all them parts go to Dinklage. He was also in the classic Bloodhound Gang music video for The Bad Touch.

KfHP.gif

Reactions: MbJ
Just got back from Pig and I gotta say, this was a damn good Cage performance. The guy knows how to command the screen at any point in time. The kid from Hereditary did pretty good too.

Social media got up some more Flash images.

vpa3uaykdsb71.jpg

gd20sbykdsb71.jpg

7w3z8cykdsb71.jpg

ntvvpbykdsb71.jpg
I would be more hyped for this if they were using a different version of Superman like them introducing Calvin Ellis or Val-Zod than Supergirl because I know after this they're going to try and force Supergirl down our throats just like they're doing with Jonathan Kent in the comics. And if doesn't work they'll just blame it on the Superman fans and we'll see him get sideline again.

Eh they already got that Abrams movie planned so I'm more than fine with Supergirl getting some attention.

Like it sucks the way things have seemingly ended for Cavill, but the writing's been on the walls for a while now.

Eh they already got that Abrams movie planned so I'm more than fine with Supergirl getting some attention.

Like it sucks the way things have seemingly ended for Cavill, but the writing's been on the walls for a while now.

Honestly I am over Cavill anyways. Can't really explain why but as time went on I liked him less and less...

In other news:

LeBron James celebrated the Space Jam sequel, Space Jam: A New Legacy, dethroning Black Widow at the top of the box office.

The NBA star shared a report by Deadline on Twitter, alongside the caption, "Hi Haters!" Released on HBO Max and select theaters on July 16, A New Legacy brought in $13.1 million at 3,965 theaters on Friday alone, and is on track for a $32 million opening weekend.

In comparison, Black Widow brought in just $8 million on the same day, marking an 80 percent drop since it debuted on July 9. According to Deadline, the massive drop is, in part, due to the fact that the latest Marvel Cinematic Universe film is also currently available via Premier Access on Disney+.

The impressive numbers brought in by A New Legacy are also expected to give Warner Bros. its biggest pandemic opening, besting Godzilla vs. Kong's 3-day of $28.2 million and the best opening for a family movie. Additionally, Space Jam: A New Legacy is on track to be the biggest opening for director Malcolm D. Lee, likely outpacing the $31 million debut of Girls Trip in 2017.

Wow...

Just watched that Ma and Pa Kent thriller movie Let Him Go on HBO. Damn good movie. Damn, damn good movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"