Lounge of Justice - Part 90

tumblr_ptu3xt6GXM1uorz8zo1_540.gifv

tumblr_ptu3xt6GXM1uorz8zo2_540.gifv

I might be in the minority, but I didn't love Shazam! I mean, it was solid enough, but I think Levy's performance felt to over the top for me to believe he was the same guy as young Billy Batson. I just didn't find myself enjoying the character of Captain Marvel as much as I would have liked.

Does it seem like WB is hitting solid ground? Feels it to me. It's all being mapped. Leaves room for Henry's Superman to pop in that universe in that time span, in line for a 2024 Superman solo. Erza is back as well so the studio seems keen on keeping their cast together minus Ben. Even Jared Leto is said to be coming back and have a role in BoP, right?

Does it seem like WB is hitting solid ground? Feels it to me. It's all being mapped. Leaves room for Henry's Superman to pop in that universe in that time span, in line for a 2024 Superman solo. Erza is back as well so the studio seems keen on keeping their cast together minus Ben. Even Jared Leto is said to be coming back and have a role in BoP, right?
People using kid to old man, and baby Yoda to old Yoda memes for watching Ironman to Endgame, and we here using that meme for Man of Steel, and its goddamn sequel :dry:

On another note, if Reeves Batman isn't even part of this universe, isn't it possible they can #RTSC, have that as canon if it's viewed as superior by audiences, and just bring back Ben for ensemble films and keep Battinson in his own little corner? They haven't really done much to kill that specific canon yet, so they can just build on it with more successful movies, albeit with a new direction.

i honestly think henry's done.
by the time they start making the next superman movie, he's going to be too bald and old for it.
That long wait is the perfect opportunity to start fresh with a new face. Give people time to forget the old and move on, and be ready for something new. No reason to bring back a familiar face to remind them of a time they'd rather leave in the past, lol.

i honestly think henry's done.
by the time they start making the next superman movie, he's going to be too bald and old for it.

2024 could be the year for his solo. If they're still mulling over putting Henry's Superman in the Shazam/Black Adam universe, that's 2021/22 so we could possibly see Henry in 2-3 years time, which is right in line with the typical timeline in appearances. I'm just not going to throw in that white towel yet because it's still a possibility.

You have Gal, Momoa and now Miller back as Flash so WB is looking like they are open to having all the cast back minus Affleck, who wanted out so it's not far fetched that Henry isn't out.

It really feels that things are being mapped though so I feel we're closer to finding out than ever.

2024 could be the year for his solo. If they're still mulling over putting Henry's Superman in the Shazam/Black Adam universe, that's 2021/22 so we could possibly see Henry in 2-3 years time, which is right in line with the typical timeline in appearances. I'm just not going to throw in that white towel yet because it's still a possibility.

You have Gal, Momoa and now Miller back as Flash so WB is looking like they are open to having all the cast back minus Affleck, who wanted out so it's not far fetched that Henry isn't out.

It really feels that things are being mapped though so I feel we're closer to finding out than ever.

i feel this is WB now with regards to superman franchise:

SO8Dc7.gif

i feel this is WB now with regards to superman franchise:

SO8Dc7.gif
Eh, they will not reboot and start with another Superman Origin story again (first origin was Donner's STM and second was due to Chris Nolan and Zack Snyder, I can't imagine some Journeyman director coming in and rebooting the whole thing and we know "established" directors don't want to touch that franchise.), at the most they will recast and continue, but I think (from Cavill's recent comments) he might get another chance, we will see..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"