Lounge of Justice - Part 90

It's a teaser, not trailer, better than the last one.... but to really get fans interested, just show the Black Mask and Harley's Hyena in action, and some more character interactions, particularly featuring other characters who are not Harley Quinn.

I'm sorry I would love to be excited for BOP but I am just burned out on Harley. DC has over used quite a bit and it's a shame they don't have Babs either.

DC's future is taking shape again. Superman is on the outside looking in. Cyborg too but I never thought Cyborg was really getting a movie. JJ Abrams either chooses Superman or a solo will be put on ice for the foreseeable future.

DC's future is taking shape again. Superman is on the outside looking in. Cyborg too but I never thought Cyborg was really getting a movie. JJ Abrams either chooses Superman or a solo will be put on ice for the foreseeable future.
It would be interesting if they can somehow integrate Cyborg into The Flash movie, maybe a guest appearance, instead of allowing the Character to fade away.

Bring on Kill Bill 3

tenor.gif

73512786_207664863563077_7372263493194499231_n.jpg

christ.
kill bill been that long ago.
i'm old.

There was once a rumor about Cyborg appearing in the Flash way back when they were first developing it. Ray Fisher got shortchanged.
Yeah, poor guy. I hope there’s a way back for him.

Tenet IMAX prologue is 6:32 long.

But could there be room for surprises?

I think so. I'm beginning to have a good feeling again. I honestly do think what has been presented out in the open and the plans behind the scenes are two different things. Hamada doesn't mess around. Things are being presented which means things are moving, maybe at a faster pace than we think. At this point, patience is virtue and it may pay off for Superman fans this time around. I'm choosing to believe again.

A couple of things that I overestimated before buying...An old 60s mustang did not come with power steering and no upgraded rotors/brakes etc, my ash almost lost control while driving. Still! that thing has curves for days. Ain't nothing quite like a classic on the road. Even with a not so great paint and some rust here or there, It gets lots of attention.

But could there be room for surprises?

I think so. I'm beginning to have a good feeling again. I honestly do think what has been presented out in the open and the plans behind the scenes are two different things. Hamada doesn't mess around. Things are being presented which means things are moving, maybe at a faster pace than we think. At this point, patience is virtue and it may pay off for Superman fans this time around. I'm choosing to believe again.

My optimism comes and goes. It feels a little bit like post Superman Returns when they openly stated they didn't know what to do with Superman and how to make him relevant. Last time we had the lawsuit to light a fire under them and still nothing happened until Nolan picked up the phone. The fact that they didn't even hear McQuarrie's pitch shows me how it's not a priority. That's why I've been pushing Abrams. Even more so for his clout than his filmmaking. Mostly, I hope this gets settled early next year. I can wait a few years to see Superman on the big screen as long as I know they have a plan to bring him out.

There was once a rumor about Cyborg appearing in the Flash way back when they were first developing it. Ray Fisher got shortchanged.

I remember Mark Hughes interviewing Deborah Snyder who told him Cyborg is in the Flash movie, that was when the dope director was in charge. I hope the new director has the decency to put Ray in there, it makes sense too, and I am sure Ezra likes that more than a straight up comedy

I'd be surprised if Ray is in the Flash, let alone plays Cyborg again. Didn't his contract technically expire?

I remember Mark Hughes interviewing Deborah Snyder who told him Cyborg is in the Flash movie, that was when the dope director was in charge. I hope the new director has the decency to put Ray in there, it makes sense too, and I am sure Ezra likes that more than a straight up comedy
I think Ezra will get Executive Producer credit for The Flash movie, if he still has some clout, he could get a Cyborg cameo in the movie. If they recast, then Cyborg cameo is out of question.

I'd be surprised if Ray is in the Flash, let alone plays Cyborg again. Didn't his contract technically expire?
Contracts are just legal documents that are used so that actors don't back out of their commitments, if the actor is willing to reappear (for the love of the character), then contract is not needed.

Like how Jeffrey Dean Morgan was ready to appear in Flashpoint movie as Thomas Wayne - Batman, even though his contract would be over by then.

Contracts are just legal documents that are used so that actors don't back out of their commitments, if the actor is willing to reappear (for the love of the character), then contract is not needed.

Like how Jeffrey Dean Morgan was ready to appear in Flashpoint movie as Thomas Wayne - Batman, even though his contract would be over by then.
Eh, true. I'd rather he not show up even though I did actually really like him in JL. I want this solo film to actually focus on Barry and his world without bringing in any other heroes.

So, I'm confused, what is the plan for this Flash movie now? I know it was reported that Ezra was going to hand in an alt draft (with Grant Morrison) or he's out, but they didn't take his draft, but he's still in? And he wanted to work the script because he didn't want to it to be too comical (which is awesome that he gets that, imo). So, where are we now? Is it still gonna be the more comical script but with Ezra still attached, or does he have more influence?

Btw, the more of the original DCEU JLers that they are doing solo movies for (Gal, Mamoa, Ezra), the better because it's harder to pretend that the past didn't exist, which means they still will keep it in the same world (even if they change tone somewhat), which also means it's most of the same crew if they want to do a JL movie. And I think it makes it harder to reboot if you have 3 of the original 6, but a completely different Superman AND Batman. That would be jarring to me.

It's one thing to say you already had a WW movie which was very successful and Aquaman already being made, so you will continue with those, but the Flash is being done well after the fact. I like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"