Lounge 78

I love pie! It's dangerous because I can really chow down on it, but it's not light on calories.

I love pie! It's dangerous because I can really chow down on it, but it's not light on calories.
You should definitely watch or rewatch pushing daisies. I think it’s one of the most brilliant, offbeat comedies I’ve seen in a very, very long time. It was one of the shows that @flickchick85 recommended for my mom after her husband died. My mom loved it. Fuller has one of those brains that I just can’t explain.

You should definitely watch or rewatch pushing daisies. I think it’s one of the most brilliant, offbeat comedies I’ve seen in a very, very long time. It was one of the shows that @flickchick85 recommended for my mom after her husband died. My mom loved it. Fuller has one of those brains that I just can’t explain.
Is this the same Fuller that did Hannibal? That was a complex show.

Is this the same Fuller that did Hannibal? That was a complex show.
Yes, but aside from some morbid humor, it’s veeeery different tonally lol. A brilliant show that was sadly killed before it’s time by the ‘07 writers strike. Got 2 great seasons though.

Pushing Daisies has been on my to-watch list a very long time

with so many other things.... (before flick can call me out)

Hope you all have a good one. :up:

I’m happy as I get the day off too. :D

We're having a quiet day. Earlier we watched the Macy's parade and just finished watching the Westminster dog show. We love watching that every year (a dog from Somerset Kentucky won best of his breed). Carla's putting the finishing touches on the food and we're about to feast.

I ate too much. Gonna sit in my chair now, digest, and catch up on the new episodes of Yellowstone.

Got a snowy look Xmas tree. I like the look of it.

i want to be very lazy today
I wish I could be but there is just too much to do and not enough time to do it. The Holiday Season is a real pain on top of that because it just complicates everything else.

Does that mean you'll just do some painting, yard work, and light cleaning? :yay:

not this time. i think i've aggravated my lower back lifting my dad and his wheelchair repeatedly on Thanksgiving. he weighs at least 175 according to his appointment earlier this month, and helping him stand, get in and out of car etc and doing the same for the chair. i was so stiff this morning at work i could hardly bend without putting pressure on my lower back first. i almost went home early but i sat at my desk at did some order guides/display package orders that needed to get done. it doesn't hurt when i'm sitting.

i will finish painting that bathroom by end of year lol

I wish I could be but there is just too much to do and not enough time to do it. The Holiday Season is a real pain on top of that because it just complicates everything else.

this is one of the busiest times of year at work too. i can see myself easily working upwards of 180-200 hours next month :cries:

does anyone have a 3D printer? i've been thinking of getting one. doing research as there are some good deals this weekend

not this time. i think i've aggravated my lower back lifting my dad and his wheelchair repeatedly on Thanksgiving. he weighs at least 175 according to his appointment earlier this month, and helping him stand, get in and out of car etc and doing the same for the chair. i was so stiff this morning at work i could hardly bend without putting pressure on my lower back first. i almost went home early but i sat at my desk at did some order guides/display package orders that needed to get done. it doesn't hurt when i'm sitting.

i will finish painting that bathroom by end of year lol

Pool therapy.......yeah, I know, you don't have one and it's inconvenient. I've had S1/L5 and L5/L4 issues. Work on keeping your abdominal muscles in shape. It really helps. Often, if will help to lose a few pounds (don't know if you need that, but it will often help). They have exercises (that I won't try to relay) and a physical therapist can help.

If I have an episode of sciatica, I usually take ibuprofen, stay down for a day, and that usually resolves the issue. Spasms have this negative feedback loop thing and it's sometimes hard to get out of that cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"