The Dark Knight Lucas wants Dent...

The Fallen

Hot! Spicy! Tastes Great!
Reaction score
From www.batman-on-film.com

Lucas Wants Dent
Author: Jett
Sunday, April 30, 2006 - 7:01 AM CENTRAL TIME: While promoting POSEIDON (and make sure to sign up for our sweepstakes for that film), Josh Lucas told the guys at IESB.NET they he does indeed covet the role of Gotham D.A. Harvey Dent:

"[When] asked about his rumored interest in the BATMAN sequel. He said the following:

'Absolutely, I want the role.'

I said, 'We are talking about the Harvey Dent role correct?'

'Yes.'

BOF was able to break the news that Lucas was in the mix for the role of Dent/Two Face back in January. Someone was interested in Lucas for the part, now obviously, Lucas is as well.

Looks like Lucas could be Dent. He wants it and someone in WB wants him...

I doubt this means anything...

I also want the role of Dent...doesn't mean I'm getting it.

StorminNorman said:
I want the role of Maxie Zeus.....

I thank you for putting "I" instead of "We" in your sig.

So I'll vote for you as Zeus:o!

Mr. Socko said:
I thank you for putting "I" instead of "We" in your sig.

So I'll vote for you as Zeus:o!

StorminNorman would better for Robin. Me and Ronny Shade did a "Cast Batman With Hypesters" awhile ago.

Btw, why don't you have an avvy, You don't want one?

ANTHONYNASTI said:
StorminNorman would better for Robin. Me and Ronny Shade did a "Cast Batman With Hypesters" awhile ago.

Depends on the Robin - if you want a Burt Ward Robin, no do dice.
If you want a BF-B&R Robin, no dice.
If you want a good Robin - I am your guy, but I would rather be Maxie Zues :(

I could see Lucas as Dent. Nice.

StorminNorman said:
Depends on the Robin - if you want a Burt Ward Robin, no do dice.
If you want a BF-B&R Robin, no dice.
If you want a good Robin - I am your guy, but I would rather be Maxie Zues :(

You'd be good Robin.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
I want The Joker.

And Schreiber for Dent.

i'm really feeling snide today...

LUCAS FOR DENT DAMMIT!!!!(let's get some class in this b***h)

**** off

Meh. Lucas ain't Dent. I'd live with it, of course, like I lived with Tommy Lee Jones, but Lucas ain't Dent.

Noooooo.

Lucas for Jokerrrrrr.

Keyser Sushi said:
Meh. Lucas ain't Dent. I'd live with it, of course, like I lived with Tommy Lee Jones, but Lucas ain't Dent.

why not? can i ask if you are a schrebier fan for dent? and i am going to assume you are, as with most of the fans on this boared are...i am going to ask what does schrebier do that lucas doesn't, besides look like TLH dent..

if you aren't a schreiber fan Kesyer Sushi i apolgize for waisting your time, and good job for resisting the poisoned apple...

because i frankly don't see a difference in their performences as actors and if i had to choose i would choose lucas as an actor because he has at least one weighty role under his belt in glory road which he was phenomenal in, utterly fantastic, and he carried that movie to a t, put it on his back, which is something you can't argue that schreiber hasn't done, he has yet to put a movie on his back and carry it (i'll allow you to argue the weighty role one, because i am borderline on the Manchurian Candidate right now)

now i know the "good ol' southern boy" thing won't fly as dent, i will stand by you people with the best of them if he is going to be a southern gentlmen D.A. because that just isn't right..but then if schreiber is given the role, stand by me and argue against the completley dry acting for harvey dent because that would be unjust to...

L0ngsh0t said:
i'm really feeling snide today...

LUCAS FOR DENT DAMMIT!!!!(let's get some class in this b***h)

**** off

Telling me to ***** off is extremely classy.

L0ngsh0t said:
why not? can i ask if you are a schrebier fan for dent? and i am going to assume you are, as with most of the fans on this boared are...i am going to ask what does schrebier do that lucas doesn't, besides look like TLH dent..

if you aren't a schreiber fan Kesyer Sushi i apolgize for waisting your time, and good job for resisting the poisoned apple...

because i frankly don't see a difference in their performences as actors and if i had to choose i would choose lucas as an actor because he has at least one weighty role under his belt in glory road which he was phenomenal in, utterly fantastic, and he carried that movie to a t, put it on his back, which is something you can't argue that schreiber hasn't done, he has yet to put a movie on his back and carry it (i'll allow you to argue the weighty role one, because i am borderline on the Manchurian Candidate right now)

now i know the "good ol' southern boy" thing won't fly as dent, i will stand by you people with the best of them if he is going to be a southern gentlmen D.A. because that just isn't right..but then if schreiber is given the role, stand by me and argue against the completley dry acting for harvey dent because that would be unjust to...

I don't really have a favorite for Dent. I just don't see Josh Lucas for the role. I like Josh Lucas, don't get me wrong. I just dont' really see him as Dent.

I find Law acceptable for Joker, but not Dent. I don't really want Lucas for either role.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Definitely.

We're fortunate to find ourselves in his presence.

lord here we go again with the Schrieber VS Lucas debate. Is there really anything more we can bring to the table on this debate? They are both in the running, in the end it doesn't come down to us, it's all nolan with some of the studio. Can we drop this pointless debate? We all know each other's reasons and philosophies and all it's going to do is get into highschool name calling arguments.

Aye aye aye.

Keyser Sushi said:
We're fortunate to find ourselves in his presence.

We're truly in the presence of a magnificent human being.

note the f***ing hint of sarcasim, that was sarcasim 101 you moron...I used the word B***h the very next word after class, what are you 15?

how do these things go?

is it JOSH LUCAS DAMMIT!!!!!

or JOSH LUCAS FOR DENT DAMMIT!!!!

or LUCAS FOR DENT DAMMIT!!!!!

which one would it be, i'm not sure, i'm not used to this complete insanity fandom for a specific actor like some of you pro's are, but if it is a two horse race with schreiber and lucas i will make my stand...but i am hoping it isn't and that someone like guy peirce who (literally) would bring some class to the movie is still in the mix

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"