Lucifer Lucifer General Discussion

i'm off on friday and have only scheduled this in for the day lol

Less than 24 hours till the first part of season 5 hits...im so excited for this.
Damn that saturday will be good to me.
DC fandome, Lucifer, the new batman game reveal...oh i pity those who try to stand in my way saturday.XD

How many episodes? There are eight on Netflix but IMDB shows 16?

How many episodes? There are eight on Netflix but IMDB shows 16?
Two blocks of 8 episodes (=16). But they might not stream block 2 until they finish up the season 5 finale — which was interrupted due to COVID 19.

To clarify quick then, Season 5 has sixteen episodes, but it's split in two? And this is the final season, yeah?

In any case, I'm on episode 2 (of season 5) right now, and I really would've preferred they not having given his identity away via the trailers and teasers.

Would've been so much better had we all been guessing as to who he was. It was (or is?) probably difficult to do too, but watching the first two episodes Tom's portrayal of the other guy is (to me) far too much like Lucifer.

Edit: Kinda surprised too that neither Maze, nor Amenadiel can tell their friends and/or family apart. You'd think one angel should be able to see beyond the facade of another.

Last edited:
To clarify quick then, Season 5 has sixteen episodes, but it's split in two? And this is the final season, yeah?

No; it's been renewed for a sixth (and final) season.

You could see that Pete twist very easily. :funny:

And God being played by Dennis Haysbert is genius.

Really liked part 1 of season 5.
I didnt expect the michael twist to be exposed this fast...but im glad.
Would seriously have pissed me off if he and chloe would have banged before.

I expected the pete twist somewhat.
He seemed way too "clean", something definitly was off.
I didnt knew what, but it was clear that he would be trouble.

Kind of pissed off with where they were going with Maze, could we maybe stop putting her against lucifer and have her be in pain please?

A bit weird how they made Dan find out who lucifer really is, found it a bit wonky executed.
Especially considering Dans reaction.
Would have worked better if they had a scene where lucifer uses his devil face in an more aggressive way instead of holding a baby.
Im hoping this all gets lucifer and dan closer because i did like their interactions in part 1 here.
Seemed like they were really becoming friends.

Speaking of friends...sad that we only got one scene with trixie and maze, i like their friendship.

Michael works really well as a character.
Dont like the idea that he could be behind everything lucifer did and all, but he is a good character to hate.

What else...oh yeah, how about Chloe and Lucifer finally being together...IT WAS ABOUT DAMN TIME.
I hope part 2 gives us more on that front.
Would hate if we get drama and heartbreak and stuff on that front again.
Some more happy, fluffy, romantic stuff would be neat.

But with God now activly in the mix, everything is possible.
So yeah, im super excited for part 2...hope we get it this year.
But also a bit sad because then we only have 1 more season, and i want the show to be around for as long as possible because i really enjoy the characters, the cast and the writing.

Super happy how well it was recieved, heard something about the best start of a netflix show ever.
The effects were really well done and the fight scenes had a cool style.
Everything else in the spoilers, but yeah...super happy with season 5 so far.

FYI...

The second half of season 5 (8 episodes) will drop on May 28, 2021.

Release date of final season 6 (10 episodes) is TBA.

Looks fun. I do wonder if they did any edits to the finale due to getting a season 6.

I found this show randomly perusing Netflix and I binged it and finished it in less than a week. I'm really tired.

But also, I effing love this show! And the premiere of season 5b is in 10 days!

What do we think will happen in season 6? My prediction is that Lucifer gives up his immortality to be with Chloe.

What do we think will happen in season 6? My prediction is that Lucifer gives up his immortality to be with Chloe.
I may have misinterpreted something, but I got the impression somewhere that God was retiring, and moving on, whatever that's supposed to mean from an omnipotent standpoint.

God had Amenadiel gift Chloe. I'm currently of the opinion that she's been made to replace God, or at least have something to do with it. Maybe an archangel (Lucifer) and Chloe need to produce a nephilim between them..

I may have misinterpreted something, but I got the impression somewhere that God was retiring, and moving on, whatever that's supposed to mean from an omnipotent standpoint.

God had Amenadiel gift Chloe. I'm currently of the opinion that she's been made to replace God, or at least have something to do with it. Maybe an archangel (Lucifer) and Chloe need to produce a nephilim between them..

Well, the last episode is titled "Partners, Forever." Whether that implies they are both immortal or they get married as mortals, hard to say. I think Chloe being a gift was more to make Lucifer change into a better person and give him a chance at true happiness.

I can't see this ending with Lucifer staying immortal. If Buffy the Vampire Slayer has taught me anything, it's that relationships between immortal and mortal beings don't work.

I'm hoping for a happy ending. This show was cancelled after season 3 and then given season 5 and then given season 6. I feel like it should end on a happy (i.e. Deckerstar) note.

Well, the last episode is titled "Partners, Forever." Whether that implies they are both immortal or they get married as mortals, hard to say. I think Chloe being a gift was more to make Lucifer change into a better person and give him a chance at true happiness.
But there's another season to come yet...

That's the title of the last episode of season 6.
Oh, okay then. Wasn't aware that had been revealed. Maybe the title is in reference to Amenadiel and Linda; they've got a child together. One of them is mortal. The other isn't. :p

Jokes aside, this show has been about Lucy and Chloe from day one. It'll end on a happy note for sure. It's just the how.

i'm not sure Chloe would let him give up his immortality.

if God is to be replaced, I kinda see Lucifer giving it to Amenadiel in a big brotherly moment.

i'm not sure Chloe would let him give up his immortality.

if God is to be replaced, I kinda see Lucifer giving it to Amenadiel in a big brotherly moment.

Either he gives it up or she gets it. Otherwise it wouldn't work out. I think he'll choose to be mortal and live a nice life with Chloe. It makes the most sense. The show touched on the whole outliving-loved-ones with Pierce and it was a big reason why he wanted to die (and then be with Chloe). They haven't even mentioned that with Lucifer and Chloe yet but it must be a thing in either 5B or season 6.

in the back of mind i'm just mentally preparing myself for a twist, even if i don't want it.

at best, i can see Lucifer getting a reprieve, in that he can live with chloe as a mortal until their days end and reunite together afterwards in Heaven and/or Hell together

Ah yeah I get that. I wish I knew what was coming because damn, after binging all the seasons, I would have lost my **** if I had to wait after season 3 or 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"