Macy Says Lohan Needs Her A$$ Kicked

I hope she'll take the letter from Morgan Creek and WH Macy's words as a wake up call.
The ****ty thing is Lindsey Lohan is the only one of these teenage girl film stars I actually wish a great career to. It sucks that she's ****ing things up for herself.

^ Made me immediately think of the scene in Boogie Nights when he wigs out b/c his wife is getting it up the tailpipe in the driveway.

Hollywood actors are way overpaid and they live completely unrealistic and spoiled lives. I wonder how late Lohan would be if actors got paid a *reasonable* salary and she actually needed the money.

I hope the movie studio execs ban her *ss and kill her career, since she obviously doesn't care about it herself and how effing LUCKY she is for having such a career in this life in the first place.

dpm07 said:
I am very disenchanted with Lindsay Lohan's undignified and unprofessional behavior and demeanor. Her lack of adherence to protocol and her lack of a strong ethical backbone are really a detriment to her and her career.

The girl needs help. She should be institutionalized in a facility for the mentally ill. Upon release, she should be given medication to help her come back to reality.
I hope you don't fail to see the irony in this statement.

unexpected to Macy is that he just filled the Lohan hype machine even more. Everytime you talk about her, especially when in a negative way (which is deserved) your throwing yourself in the media circus. Just ignore the bytch and the media and gossip ****es who "hate" her but are really inflating her ego more with attention.

Kipobe said:
I dunno, man. I kinda stopped reading after I saw he 'respects her talent'.
I respect the hell out of her talents, except for when she stops eating and they shrivel away.

gnar-har

Wonders if we'll be seeing a Lilliam H. Mohan in the near future. *Sigh* One can only hope

Kipobe said:
I dunno, man. I kinda stopped reading after I saw he 'respects her talent'.

Agreed. Being born beautiful hardly qualifies as a 'talent'. Lucky? Yes. Talented. HELL no.

You can put any idiot off the street in front of a camera, promise a sum of X million dollars and by Hollywood's measure, talent would suddenly reveal itself.

It's not talent. It's doing the best you can do in order to get (not earn) X million dollars.

Macy is exactly right.

I used to have a massive crush on Lohan about two years ago. I thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world. Then stories started coming out about how she was unprofessional and such, and thens he became anorexic and admitted to trying pot, and that really turned me off. I now find her sickening. I'm glad I like Scarlett now, a woman who's more elgeant and professional than Lohan will probably ever be (Hopefully she won't go down the same road as Lohan and burn out).

ANTHONYNASTI said:
(Hopefully she won't go down the same road as Lohan and burn out).
or get the idea that she'd make a good pop singer

(erm...actually, with that voice....)

Wow, pretty strong words from an actor like W. H. Macy.

This isn't like a Rob Schneider saying something.

Macy's voice carries weight.

I feel sorry for Lohan(well, an evil sense of pity more than sorrow); it seems like she has a mother who's vicariously living through her, a plethora of guys who've been through her, or are trying to, and no person to give her the ***-kicking that she needs.

Her mom definitely isn't going to. she's probably afraid of getting kicked out of her daughter's house.:o Daddy's residency is paid for by the state.​

This girl is going to OD on something in a room full of people taking pictures, and her unnecessary biopic will come out months later because it will be 'based on a true story' just like a lot of other ambiguous ones.

She's nothing more than a money-making opportunity for a lot of people who'll make a profit off of her, and laugh about her in the papers.​

Wilhelm-Scream said:
or get the idea that she'd make a good pop singer

(erm...actually, with that voice....)

I don't think Scarlett has any plans on that. If so, she probably would've had an album out by now.

Zephyr Alexian said:
Wow, pretty strong words from an actor like W. H. Macy.

This isn't like a Rob Schneider saying something.

Macy's voice carries weight.

I feel sorry for Lohan(well, an evil sense of pity more than sorrow); it seems like she has a mother who's vicariously living through her, a plethora of guys who've been through her, or are trying to, and no person to give her the ***-kicking that she needs.

Her mom definitely isn't going to. she's probably afraid of getting kicked out of her daughter's house.:o Daddy's residency is paid for by the state.​

This girl is going to OD on something in a room full of people taking pictures, and her unnecessary biopic will come out months later because it will be 'based on a true story' just like a lot of other ambiguous ones.

She's nothing more than a money-making opportunity for a lot of people who'll make a profit off of her, and laugh about her in the papers.​

Is this one of A&O's other personalities? :huh:

As for Lohan, quit paying attention to her. Let her burn herself out on cocaine, starvation diets and cheap sex and then fade away. It is her mother's dream, after all.

jag

jaguarr said:
Is this one of A&O's other personalities? :huh:

Nope, not anymore.

That fun's over.

I just logged in w/ my other one by accident last night, and stayed w/ it.

I like this name better actually.:up:

Zephyr Alexian said:
Nope, not anymore.

That fun's over.

I just logged in w/ my other one by accident last night, and stayed w/ it.

I like this name better actually.:up:

So now you're not A&O anymore? This begs the question I have asked you before, I suppose: Did you skip a lithium dose? :huh:

jag

Nope.

For some reason, when I log in under my AOL browser, it won't let me log out of this username.

When I use IE, Firefox, or NS, I'll probably change back. Getting rid of the old one means too many lost pms/the inconvenience of notification/this minute avvy, so A & O for good . . . I guess.

I asked a mod to ban this name originally, but they wouldn't do it because that kind of thing makes the servers go slower. . . or so they claimed, so its just dormant a lot.

Isn't Lohan being late to work old news?

lazur said:
Hollywood actors are way overpaid and they live completely unrealistic and spoiled lives. I wonder how late Lohan would be if actors got paid a *reasonable* salary and she actually needed the money.

I hope the movie studio execs ban her *ss and kill her career, since she obviously doesn't care about it herself and how effing LUCKY she is for having such a career in this life in the first place.
I know and get this she quit a movie before cause she didn't wanna work with a first time director. If that ain't a ego trippin' B*tch i don't know what is.

I agree some sense should be put into her about how lucky she is to do this for a career.

Caliber said:
Isn't Lohan being late to work old news?

It wasn't as much an issue where a really good movie could make large profits, but it's become so in an era of falling profits and attendance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"