Mad Max

Geez, that gameplay trailer made this look like this years shadow of mordor. Count me in.

Looks pretty nifty!

I hope the driving controls are good.

• 10 Things Mad Max: Fury Road Shares With The Upcoming Game

Feature
    hot-post.png

on May 21, 2015 at 05:00 Pm 23,529 Views
    ps4-icon.png
    xboxone-icon.png
    pc-icon.png

After watching Fury Road and playing Avalanche's upcoming game, we found a ton of interesting similarities.
    ... More
source: GI

Given the film's success I imagine this game will do a great deal better than it would have already. I think it'll be a really good game, I just hope there's an alternate skin or two for Max at some point -because the current version is so generic it actually makes me a little sad.

All I want is to be able to have the blonde streak on the side of Max's hair.

Give me that, and I'll be fine.

I think this game looks great. This and Arkham Knight are finally gonna put my PS4 to some use.

Man... WB Games really has become a power house. Batman, MK, Mordor, (I think they produced Witcher 3. Their logo is there) and now this? They've become a damn impressive studio. I will literally buy anything from them at this point.

Turds the video game? Sounds dumb! Oh wait, it's a WB game?! Sold!

Seriously, WB Games has been doing well for a while. Good for them!

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
Mad Max ‘Savage Road’ trailer
Published 1 min ago. 0 comments.
Take a deeper look at the upcoming game's story.

Mad-Max-Savage-Road-PV.jpg

Warner Bros. and Avalanche Studios have released a new trailer for the Mad Max video game, which takes a deeper look at the story and its characters.
Over at the PlayStation Blog, senior producer John Fuller shares details:
As you know, Mad Max is an open-world action adventure game set in the post-apocalyptic universe made famous by the films. However, while you may recognize certain elements, it is truly a standalone game with original characters, storyline and setting crafted from the ground up to rival the best games out there. So, what’s the story all about?
Well, at the start of the game, as is so often the case for Max, he is simply trying to avoid contact with what passes for humanity in the Wasteland. He is searching for some sort of respite, whether it is in a real world place or somewhere in his head.
We start our story as he gets tangled up in a fight with a group of warboys. These are the zealous foot soldiers of the Wasteland Warlord and ruler of Gastown, Scabrous Scrotus. Stripped of his prized Interceptor, he is left for the Wasteland to chew up. However, he receives help from an unlikely companion, a Wasteland Blackfinger named Chumbucket, who realises that Max has ‘otherworldly skills’ as a driver and survivor. Chum’ convinces Max that together they can craft a mighty machine, which he calls Max’s Magnum Opus (meaning ‘Great Masterpiece’).
In the game, you will have much use of Chumbucket’s insider knowledge of the Wasteland and its inhabitants. As long as your paths are aligned, he will also be of great value in improving and weaponizing your Magnum Opus. He will even man the harpoon and repair your vehicle in battle when you need it.
Both Max and Chum are acutely aware that the car will require a powerful V8 engine if it is to survive in battle. In the video you will see that Max ventures into the heart of Gastown in order to compete in a race to the death. The prize — the V8 he so desperately needs. First he will have to face his enmity with Scrotus’ most feared henchman, Stank Gum, a despicable character who revels in spreading Scrotus’ terror in the most grotesque ways possible. The closer Max is driven to breaking point, the more he struggles with his sanity. (There’s a hint of that in the video, too!)
Mad Max is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on September 1.
Watch the new trailer below.
[YT]TsYIpYow7D0[/YT]
Read More

PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Avalanche Studios, Clips, Mad Max, Trailers, Warner Bros.

Also with

Building Up Mad Max's Magnum Opus, The Four-Wheeled Heart Of His Wasteland

Preview
on May 26, 2015 at 08:01 AM
ps4-icon.png
xboxone-icon.png
pc-icon.png

The heart of the wasteland is full of close calls and satisfying victories. Find out what we did to survive in our recent hands-on time.
... More

source: Gematsu& GI

What would make this a lovely, lovely game would be if they had different characters skins like: Mel Gibson Max, Tom Hardy Max, or better yet Furiosa.

This game definitely has my attention.

This Max's accent kinda sucks but the game looks good.

mentioned this in the other thread too, but imdb (if its right) says the voice actor is australian

I like furiosa but I don't care if she's not in the game or a character like her. I was interested in fury road and am in the game because of Max and not female warriors. The girl in the game trailer may not look as badass and strong as furiosa but she may have her moments anyway.

Mad Max ‘Eye of the Storm’ story trailer
Published 2 hours ago. 2 comments.
Meet the merciless Wasteland tyrant Scrotus.

Mad-Max-PV_06-15-15.jpg

Warner Bros. and Avalanche Studios have released the “Eye of the Storm” story trailer for their upcoming Mad Max game.
The trailer depicts the merciless Wasteland tyrant Scrotus, who Max must overcome as he attempts to build the ultimate war vehicle and leave the madness of The Wasteland behind.
Mad Max is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on September 1 in North America and September 4 in Europe.
Watch the trailer below.
[YT]Sd5suqyUwnQ[/YT]

Read More

PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Avalanche Studios, Clips, E3 2015, Mad Max, Trailers, Warner Bros.
source: Gematsu

Another great trailer. Can't wait for this. It looks like it could fit within the fabric of the movie universe.

Alrighty the interviews from the peeps at twitch are up with alot of cool detail here the for this game below too, In which the dev's said alot to them while they showed off a new Demo .

13:15

MAD MAX
No Description
Twitch 22 hours ago

source: Twitch

Last edited:
Man I thought this was gonna be a lame tie in game, but it looks pretty goddamn cool.

FYI, the combat is very similar to the Arkham games. Sort of like has that counter, strike, free flow thing going. However, you can also mix in your shotgun in the combos, which is fun.

Mad Max ‘Stronghold’ trailer, screenshots
Published 3 hours ago. 7 comments.
A look at the game's various fortified outposts.

Mad-Max-PV_08-04-15.jpg

Warner Bros. and Avalanche Studios have released a new trailer and screenshots for Mad Max to kick off this week’s Gamescom in Cologne.
The trailer, dubbed “Stronghold,” gives viewers a look at the various fortified outposts located throughout the open world of Mad Max‘s post-apocalyptic wasteland. Max encounters a number of unique characters—including Jeet, Gutgash, Pink Eye and Deep Friah—at these strongholds, all of whom Max must befriend as he prepares to take on merciless Wasteland tyrant, Scrotus.
Mad Max will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on September 1.
Watch the trailer below.

[YT]QkKintQrbvo[/YT]
View the screenshots at the gallery.

visit gallery »

Read More

PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Avalanche Studios, Clips, Gamescom 2015, Mad Max, Screenshots, Trailers, Warner Bros.

source: Gematsu

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"