Mad Max

Yeah mine is pre-installed as well. Probably won't get to it until Thursday due to MGSV.

Anyone else worried no reviews yet?

I mean 2 days before the game comes out, I'd hope there would be some reviews released.

I will get this game no doubt but I'm a little concerned. Having Assassin's Creed Unity flashbacks when I was actually really hyped for that game and IMO it's the worst AC game of them all.

Anyone else worried no reviews yet?

I mean 2 days before the game comes out, I'd hope there would be some reviews released.

I will get this game no doubt but I'm a little concerned. Having Assassin's Creed Unity flashbacks when I was actually really hyped for that game and IMO it's the worst AC game of them all.

I been reading reviews from people who already have copies. Seems to be about a 7 or 8.

I been reading reviews from people who already have copies. Seems to be about a 7 or 8.

That's good. Hopefully it has no problems at launch but no reviews yet is concerning. If WB has an issue with this then someone should give them the worst publishers of the year award.

That's good. Hopefully it has no problems at launch but no reviews yet is concerning. If WB has an issue with this then someone should give them the worst publishers of the year award.

Review Embargo yo, WB does this all their games.

Yea but Arkham Knight and Mortal Kombat's review embargo were lifted way before 2 days until launch.

I bet the game doesn't have a single/any prominent female warriors but maybe a damsel to save that will have people furious. I just hope the gameplay is good and they could also mayhaps make Fury Road style layer to the game where contrast is shot up to a eleven.:hmr:

Review embargos for games don't seem to be in the same boat as embargos for films. It seems like publishers of good or potentially good products will have embargos pretty much up until release date often enough these days. I don't like the practice myself, but it's not as big a deal as it is with films since there's often much more we know about games prior to release than movies.

Yeaaaaah, but that's IGN. I'd wait for some more reviews before laying any money down based on an IGN review.

That's surprising, I got the impression they were pretty well known for over-hyping almost every game.

Nah I like ign too. I think gameinformer overrates at times.

That's what people like to say on the Internet.. Cool guys from Reddit and Neogaf. However I like pretty much everyone at IGN. Podcast Unlocked, Beyond and Scoop all have great guys on them.. And they're reviews are always well written and thought out.

The often don't complain as much as most reviewers.. They point out faults in games.. But don't go on and on about them.

GameSpot, whom I've never liked gave it a 6.. Saying it was decent to fair.. GameInformer have it a 7.5 and basically say it's pretty solid but can get repetitive.

Which IGN did say as well.

I personally watched a good 5 hours of so of streamers doing various stuffs in game so I know I'll like it enough that it was worth my money.

I trust IGN usually.

I want this game, but god, it's gonna be a while before I can get to it. I have a huge list of other games I need to play first.

I will probably snag this before i go to work today so i can download and play when i get home tonight.

Im gonna hit up MGSV after work.. But later tonight I'm gonna play some MM.

OH What a day.... what a lovely day!!!!!!!
Picked up my Blueray copy of Mad Max Fury Road and my Mad Max game for the PS4. I had it reserved and was one of the lucky few to get the limited Mad Max Die Cast car. Cant wait to get some play time in this evening!!!!!

ok got some other Reviews here I was waiting on game trailers but they may be late compared to the others. well there's Giant bomb too ( it's unknown if there will be a review from them) I'll put that up as soon as they make that availble

[YT]_huCCmt_z2Y[/YT]
184 views3 hours ago
Mad Max Game Review
Vic and Marissa head to the wastelands of Australia to review
the new Mad Max videogame.

Marissa's score 8.0 & Victor's score 8.0 ^^ Details in the video above

And here's the full show below
EP Daily Full Show – September 1, 2015

Today on EP Daily, we have an early look at the new extended edition of The Iron Giant in the Rundown;
Jose finds out what's new in the latest Destiny expansion The Taken King; we have reviews of the new Mad Max video game, the Blu-ray

Also with

• GI Rating 7.5

Mad Max Review – Desert Sessions In Repetition

hot-post.png
    ps4-icon.png
    xboxone-icon.png
    pc-icon.png

on Aug 31, 2015 at 05:00 PM 55,509 Views

Mad Max returns to video games for the first time since 1990, but does he make it count?
    ... More
source: EPN.tv & GI

Last edited:
Got the game today and have not been able to put it down. It's so much freaking fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"