Maggie Q is Silver Fox??

:csad:
icon13.gif
yeah...wow...Ditto.

Meh... Silver Fox needs to be Native American.

And since I'm setting in the Capitol of the Cherokee Nation, let me tell you, girls cuter than Maggie Q are pretty easy to find here.

Meh... Silver Fox needs to be Native American.

And since I'm setting in the Capitol of the Cherokee Nation, let me tell you, girls cuter than Maggie Q are pretty easy to find here.

They were gonna but you Americans killed most of them a while back....:ninja:

Maggie Q looks good for the role. She has a look that can be changed in so many ways, so I'm loving this casting choice, if true. She almost looks native american in that photo on the first page.

Does anyone have a photo of Silverfox? I've never been able to find one online :confused:

I can kinda see Maggie Q in the role (thanks for the photos). Maybe just give her a tan :p

They were gonna but you Americans killed most of them a while back....:ninja:
Lol! True...

Maggie could pass as a Native American. This is not the first time this has happen. Jessica Biel has played a Native American before.

I hope Maggie Q gets the role. Her look is good, and I think she could pull off Silverfox's native american ancestory, if they're going in that direction. With that said, I've never seen her act, so I have no idea how she is in that department :p

Here. Here. I second that. I've been knowing that Jonathan Rhys Myers would be PERFECT for Gambit since I saw him in MI:3 and the promotional posters for the Tudors.

He could pull off the darkness, the charisma, all of it.

Let it be cast!

Atlas

Whoa...Wait...Gambit is in this movie? Where was I when this happened?

Whoa...Wait...Gambit is in this movie? Where was I when this happened?

I think it's speculation about Gambit since one of the filming locations is New Orleans. AICN said it was just random mutants in New Orleans and not Gambit (or something like that - I can't find the link).

Oh no, please not the "Gambit will/won't be in this movie" talking again...I'm having a flashback.

maybe we'll all be lucky and Silver Fox will be just a "blip" in the movie. I really don't care for her or any of the suposed actress's up for the part. I hope it is a really really small part. :-(

Oh no, please not the "Gambit will/won't be in this movie" talking again...I'm having a flashback.

It's a tradition - seems to be with every X film, huh? If he doesn't appear in Wolverine, then something will allude to him being in Magneto (somehow) :p

I do find it odd how it seems they're filming strictly overseas, expect for that one New Orleans location in the United States (according to Variety).

I do find it odd how it seems they're filming strictly overseas, expect for that one New Orleans location in the United States (according to Variety).

It's not really that odd with movies - there must be something that only New Orleans has that prompts them to film there.

Yeah, apparently they have cajun gumbo there that a certain flaming card-thrower can't live without!
I was never really impressed by him as a charachter and have no idea why he'd even be brought into this movie.

Back OT though... Q is hot, hopefully she gets a tan and makes something of the role if it does happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"