The Official Lynn Collins/Silver Fox Discussion Thread

I thought Lynn Collins did quite well. :up:

I thought she played a real doll remarkably well.

Lynn Collins delivers a solid performance as Silver Fox. She seems very natural and does well with what she has. I remember there was a lot of controversy when she was first cast, but I think she pulls it off regardless.

:up:

The scene where Logan is holding Silver Fox in his arms and falls to his knees in the beach.
thats in the movie. they replaced the background with a sunset

in the interview she mentiones something different. or isnt she?

She's real easy on the eyes, but i found her to be a real weak link in the movie.

She's real easy on the eyes, but i found her to be a real weak link in the movie.

Yes, really easy on the eyes! lol. But I disagree that she was a weak link in the movie, I thought she did great and I would love to see her as Wonder Woman!

This woman is a wonderous sight to behold.

and she looks 100 times better as a brunette

She looks like Evangeline Lilly. Which is a great thing!

She was just kind of...there. After the whole wolverine story scene in their house, I stopped caring about what happened to her.

A bit of a blank slate, really.

I don't know about anyone else, but I really like the ambiguity of Silver Fox, in her final moments, telling Logan that she loves him but doing so with her hands on his face.

She was.

She looks like a combo of Lilly and Monoghan.

I kind of thought they got her because Monoghan couldn't do the movie. So Collins is like a second choice look alike.

I don't know about anyone else, but I really like the ambiguity of Silver Fox, in her final moments, telling Logan that she loves him but doing so with her hands on his face.

Nice find! I saw the movie 3 times and didn't catch that little subtlety.

I thought Collins did alright. Her character just didn't have much to do.

Anyone want to take a crack at where this shot would've been in the movie?

kaylascream.jpg

I guess an alternate version of....I have no idea :huh:

I noticed that too.

I thought she did good with her role and she is gorgeous .

Anyone want to take a crack at where this shot would've been in the movie?

kaylascream.jpg

I guess an alternate version of....I have no idea :huh:

after playing the game, there are parts in there that kind of match up with things we've seen and heard in the trailers,that wasnt in the film. So alternate versions are possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"