Main characters that aren't that likeable

Michael Pitt in The Dreamers.

I wanted to punch his face the moment he appeared on screen.

Well it was the whole...okay he helped her realize to stand up for herself and do the things she wants to do but she only spent like 2 days with him?

Then she lives many YEARS of a full life, going places, doing things, having children, grandchildren and even great grandchildren. And you would assume with her new attitude on life, she'd be with a good man.

But after ALL THAT, she wants to go back to 2 days she spent with someone? Please.

Power of the American penis.

Almost everyone in Scott Pilgrim vs The World.

Probably but f*** it they are all horrible people.

only exception is Aubrey Plaza because of reasons. :o

Has anyone already mentioned Alison Lohman's character in Drag Me To Hell?

Wasn't that the point though? Anyway...Owen Wilson. In anything, ever. From now until the end of time Owen f***ing Wilson.

Wes Anderson movies are the only films I can stand him in, although I hear midnight in Paris was good, just haven't gotten around to seeing it yet.

Wes Anderson movies are the only films I can stand him in, although I hear midnight in Paris was good, just haven't gotten around to seeing it yet.

I really want to like Owen Wilson but it's more complex than me just bashing him. It's just my frustration with his career because the man is talented.

He co-wrote Bottle Rocket, Rushmore and Royal T. But half of his career was wasted on junk, and out of sheer luck he got Midnight in Paris only to do something like The Internship, which looks dated and lazy.

Frodo Baggins in The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Anakin Skywalker in the Star Wars Prequels
Angier and Borden in The Prestige
Jack Torrance in The Shining

Haha, even the Bale version. They were all kind of pretentious.

I found John Connor annoying.

Yeah, he gets it from his mom who was really annoying in T2 til the Dyson house incident.

The order of annoying John Connors. From most annoying to tolerable. IMO, it would go T2, Salvation and T3.

Last edited:
John Connor is boss, he needs to be annoying to survive

Not sure if anyone has said this yet, but John Cusack's character in 1408. Some actors can take a character that is kind of a jerk and make him charming, but Cusack was just a d*ck in this movie. I spent the entire time watching it hoping he would die.

Wasn't that the point though? Anyway...Owen Wilson. In anything, ever. From now until the end of time Owen f***ing Wilson.

See, I feel that way about his brother Luke. He's just soooooooooooooo boring. I would have actually preferred it if Owen was in Old School instead of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"