"Make America Great Again!": The TRUMP Thread!!! - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna know how Melania and his kids are gonna respond to this. Especially Melania, since this was right after they got married.

If they're smart, they'll just shut up and not say anything. There's nothing they can say that can defend this.

If someone manages to leak his 2015 tax returns, it would be the nail in the coffin for him. I can't see the pro-Trump women continuing to support him when he's showed zero respect for them... or the women have low self-esteem and continue to pull for him anyway.

I wanna know how Melania and his kids are gonna respond to this. Especially Melania, since this was right after they got married.

I don't think Melania even dare to speak until Trump gave her the permission to do so.

If someone manages to leak his 2015 tax returns, it would be the nail in the coffin for him. I can't see the pro-Trump women continuing to support him when he's showed zero respect for them... or the women have low self-esteem and continue to pull for him anyway.

Or they are married. Wives sometimes vote the way their husband does.

Mitt Romney's tweeting out against Donald, though he's made no secret of his disapproval thus far.

Imagine the meltdown if there was another leak audio of him saying the N word. That might actually be it for him completely.

"When you’re a star,” he says, “they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the p***. You can do anything.”"

Change "When you're a star" to "When you're President" and that thought should scare everyone. Imagine how much he would abuse that power.

So, low self-esteem?

A wife or husband choosing to follow their spouse's choice has very little to do with self esteem. Some couples simply prefer solidarity especially in politics. And some women are actually ok with the husband leading the home. Women that think that way arent necessarily delicate little flowers.

I wonder if #grabembythep**** is gonna start trending....

"When you’re a star,” he says, “they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the p***. You can do anything.”"

Change "When you're a star" to "When you're President" and that thought should scare everyone. Imagine how much he would abuse that power.

I wouldnt be surprised at all if he was caught in a sexual affair of some sort while he is president. If the GOP thinks Bill getting a ******* is a scandal they might get far worse from Trump. Trump is the sort of moron that would get caught sleeping with a prostitute in the oval office or the Lincoln bedroom or get caught on audio talking about doing that.

wow....

that is all....

just... wow

Imagine the meltdown if there was another leak audio of him saying the N word. That might actually be it for him completely.

Probably. The GOP is all about underhanded racial degradation. They can't have someone start throwing overhand.

Trump is the first major party candidate to receive ZERO major newspaper endorsements. Hey, I give him credit for running a historical campaign.

This is more something I'd expect to hear in the bar on a Friday night than something from a presidential candidate. Its pretty much the **** you'd hear between your guy/girl buddies in casual convo, but still.

Attack Trump with his policies. That's how you get undecideds out of his camp.

I'm fairly certain a good amount of Republican women are going to refuse to vote for Trump once they get into the voting booth.

Either that or vote for Trump then take a long, hot shower afterwards.

this is more something i'd expect to hear in the bar on a friday night than something from a presidential candidate. Its pretty much the **** you'd hear between your total a-hole guy/girl buddies in casual convo, but still.

Attack drumpf with his policies. That's how you get undecideds out of his camp.
Fixed it for you.

Stuff people say around the dinner table?

If you sit around the dinner table with misogynistic immature scumbags with the maturity levels of ten year old boys whose scumbag fathers taught them women are sex objects.

Decent people with actual self confidence don't say **** like that around the dinner table, or anywhere else.

Funny thing is I know a guy that talks like that and he still isn't gonna vote for Trump.

Stuff people say around the dinner table?

If you sit around the dinner table with misogynistic immature scumbags with the maturity levels of ten year old boys whose scumbag fathers taught them women are sex objects.

Decent people with actual self confidence don't say **** like that around the dinner table, or anywhere else.
Thank you. People trying to pass this off as a banter, I have never spoken like this and no one I have ever called family or friend has. What the hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"