• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

"Make America Great Again!": The TRUMP Thread!!! - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's truly disturbing that a very large percentage of people in this country seriously want this man to be President of the United States.

That’s the thing...the GOP doesn’t want him, but they couldn’t get rid of him. He walked away with that primary. Their base wanted him.

There are calls on CNN now that he should step down and let Pence be the nominee...but people freaking LOVE him. Can you imagine the response?

r5RkFbkl.jpg

Looks like Ryan has had enough of Trump finally.

giphy.gif

I don't see him doing as well as Romney 2012 (47%) or McCain 2008 (46%), but yeah the idea that Trump could end up with around 39%~43% of the popular vote is pretty gross considering. Dole 1996 (41%) and Bush 1992 (37%) were last time the share was that low and they were not as bad as Trump...all things considered.

Last edited:
That’s the thing...the GOP doesn’t want him, but they couldn’t get rid of him. He walked away with that primary. Their base wanted him.

There are calls on CNN now that he should step down and let Pence be the nominee...but people freaking LOVE him. Can you imagine the response?

Pence being president wouldnt be any better. He'd be less racist and misogynistic in the open, but he'd be just as dangerous for the country.

Besides, its too late to have that type of major shakeup. Its like people havent grasped yet that the election is only 4.5 weeks away. Trump is going to be on the ticket. That isnt changing. Voters and the GOP made this filthy scabbie infested bed and their gonna have to lie in for at least 4.5 more weeks or god forbid 4-8 years.

So Trump was degrading women in 1995...what was Bill Clinton doing to their bodies and Hillary to their reputations?

Why is anyone voting for either of these two goons?

I think today is the first day Trump has ever stayed off of twitter

So Trump was degrading women in 1995...what was Bill Clinton doing to their bodies and Hillary to their reputations?

Trump was more than degrading to women; he said he'd kiss them and grab them by the p***y without their consent. That is sexual assault.

And the tape is from 2005, not 1995.

As for Bill Clinton (1) He's not running for the presidency and (2) He had affair but he didn't do anything without that woman's consent, unlike Trump. And he was impeached by the House for perjury. I know people like you keep bringing it up but it has no relevancy to what Trump has done.

Until Paul Ryan reverses his endorsement of Trump, he is still a freaking spineless coward. How many times can you denounce something the person you endorse says.

Because with all of her issues, she is still far and away more competent and ready for the job than the other three clowns.

Rhetorical question: what's worse: having an affair or SEXUAL ASSAULT?

Until Paul Ryan reverses his endorsement of Trump, he is still a freaking spineless coward. How many times can you denounce something the person you endorse says.

Because with all of her issues, she is still far and away more competent and ready for the job than the other three clowns.

Vote Hillary and a war with Russia would be on Horizon. National debt will go up.

Johnson is the only choice on the ballot in all 50 states that wants peace. That knows our national debt is unsustainable.

The Obama Admin is officially accusing the Russians of hacking the DNC. Now, if true, that's bad on their part. But we elect Hillary and ya know, Putin and her won't be on good terms. That could lead to war and a war with Russia is probably a WW3.

Now hopefully Im just naive on all this war...

I side with Hillary on the majority of the issues and you better damn well believe if this campaign had her spouting off the liberal equivalent of the insanity that has been coming out Trump's campaign I would vote 3rd party without a seconds hesitation.

The fact so many are scared to do anything but support their party lines because that's what they identify with regardless of what comes out of their candidate's mouth is a become problem with our 2 party system.

Vote Hillary and a war with Russia would be on Horizon. National debt will go up.

Johnson is the only choice on the ballot in all 50 states that wants peace. That knows our national debt is unsustainable.

The Obama Admin is officially accusing the Russians of hacking the DNC. Now, if true, that's bad on their part. But we elect Hillary and ya know, Putin and her won't be on good terms. That could lead to war and a war with Russia is probably a WW3.

Johnson can't find Russia, but Russia can find him

So how many times will Trump ask for a recount if/when he loses?

I'm sure the writers for SNL just threw out most of their scripts for tomorrow to start again.

You do understand it would be pretty easy to bring Russia to its knees without ever having to order a troop off our soil or fire any type of shot right? Russia is nowhere near the power it used to be and has been in perpetual freefall for quite some time. Last thing we need is anyone that either wants to let them get away with their bully BS or is in their back pocket for a president.

Johnson can't find Russia, but Russia can find him

Yeah, Johnson wanting peace is more a by-product of his own uselessness than anything. There's a litany of things that would go into starting or defending our country from a war that he would just draw a blank over. Might as well nominate a f***ing bamboo plant.

Rumor has it Trump is filming a video response. I say half of it is him saying Bill Clinton has said worse.

So how many times will Trump ask for a recount if/when he loses?

Just tell him it will take longer than a hour and he'll forget about it and leave.

I'm sure the writers for SNL just threw out most of their scripts for tomorrow to start again.

All the comedy writers got called in for emergency writing sessions.

I'd link to Sam Bee's quick audio release, but, ya know, language.

And just to show how bad this is, Hannity says there is no defense.

It's TOO LATE - I saw on Twitter and Fb that Americans abroad are already mailing in their ballots. Early voting starts next week. They're stuck with him.

And let's be honest. The GOP always knew Trump was this disgusting. You aren't in show business this long and this gross without word getting around internally. It's just that they didn't know they was audio. Because their research staff is made up of totally incompetent idiots.

-plays The Reynolds Pamphlet from Hamilton on repeat-

And to think, there's still four weeks left. Still plenty of time for something even worse to come out.

Trump is held to a double standard to an insane degree. Probably helps that half of his followers are certifiable. And before anyone says I am denigrating Trump supporters just look at his insane posse of surrogates: a self-hating Mexican con artist, a televangelist con artist, Katrina Pierson, and the mayor of New York City who forgot the reason he's famous.

It's TOO LATE - I saw on Twitter and Fb that Americans abroad are already mailing in their ballots. Early voting starts next week. They're stuck with him.

And let's be honest. The GOP always knew Trump was this disgusting. You aren't in show business this long and this gross without word getting around internally. It's just that they didn't know they was audio. Because their research staff is made up of totally incompetent idiots.

-plays The Reynolds Pamphlet from Hamilton on repeat-

I got my mail ballot here in FL 2 days ago. It felt so good to check that box for Hillary this evening.

Sure... it's a huge bummer that Colbert didn't record tonights show with knowledge of todays events... but he made a video response ...

edit... MEHHHH can't post a link with naughty language... its on the facebook page...

get your censoring **** together SHH...

And to think, there's still four weeks left. Still plenty of time for something even worse to come out.
Apparently NBC had the audio and was about to release it, and was beaten to the punch by WaPo.

Makes you wonder what else reporters might be sitting on, for a late October surprise. :hehe:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"