World Make your own X-Men!!!

New update : Angel, as requested.
He's a pretty complex model. quick hint, the back big part of the wing just bends a bit so that you can fix the tabs to the edges on the front smaller part of the wings.. This curving helps give them support as well.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for all the very kind words and praise everyone :D:D

These are awesome! Can you make a Rogue one?

those are awesome! Got any plans for a Magneto one? with removable helmet?:woot:

Removeable Helmet? people don't ask for much lol. He's definately on my to do list so I'l see what I can do with that.

Pretty much finished Emma now, and sorted out a good female body model that complements the males, so Rogue may not be too far on the horizon... all in good time.

Thanks again for all the kind words though everyone :) really enjoying making them.

all.jpg

This is so cool :woot: I used to make something like this, as a Kid. Much less elaborated, of course

Finished Emma now. What do you think?
Will try and upload her tonight.

Bah! Can't put it on the front pages as too many pics.
Anyway.. here's Emma...

Make Your own Emma Frost :
emma.jpg

http://www.xavierleo.co.uk/make_your_own_emma.pdf

Hope y'all like it :D
All requests are strongly considered.. apart from if anyone wants Storm, who im not doing until she gets a costume that isnt completely rubbish.

^ hmm.. hello :woot:

nice work! :up:

could we possibly get a Jamie Madrox i would love to make a bunch and have them as dupes :D

Sorry for not updating for a while, been a bit distracted by WOTLK.
I've been working on a few redecos to make some B-C list characters that wouldnt be seen for aaaages otherwise, so they should be up over the next week or two. Then im going to begin work on Rogue+Iceman.
Has Iceman got Spiky Ice hair these days? or the retro Bald IceCube look?

could we possibly get a Jamie Madrox i would love to make a bunch and have them as dupes :D
Jamie is on my to do list very soon. Will try and do a few simple variations on Heads and arms when i make him so that people can build a few different ones if they want.

Nightcrawler?
I want to do Nightcrawler pretty soon too. I would have done him sooner but I've been putting him off because I want him in a Crouched position which is going to be a bit more of a challenge than the others.

Thanks for the continual praise tho everyone :D

Iceman's been looking weird lately(Manifest Destiny). He has random spikes lol

emma is nicely done!

how bout a villain next? like magneto or juggernaut?

Grrrr... *refuses to believe that Juggernaut has turned back to a villain* Got an even better idea for a villain planned, but going to do a few more of the essential X-Men first.

And for all you faithful followers of my thread, here's a tiny sneak peak at some work in progress models for my B+C Listers wave. Hopefully il get the time to finish the others and get them online soon.
preview.jpg

I've just made Cyke, Emma, Angel and Wolvie. Making the other two later today.

Are you going to be getting the other ones you've done up soon. Do you plan on doing anymore?

Last edited:
I've just made Cyke, Emma, Angel and Wolvie. Making the other two later today.
Cool! How'd they turn out?

Are you going to be getting the other ones you've done up soon. Do you plan on doing anymore?

I actually did a Cannonball too (which was one of the best of them maybe. can get pic if anyone wants to see?) but then my Powerbook completely failed back in February. Ive got my new PC up and running but just need the time to take my powerbook apart and try and salvage its hard drive (if thats still working)

Sorry about the looong long delay in release. When im back on track I hope to keep doing a lot more of them, at the very least essentials like Rogue/Iceman/ProfX/Nightcrawler

They turned out pretty great. I did Beast first to experiment but scrapped him. Then i did Cyke and the method i did was a lot better and he was easier to put together.

Emma is by far my favourite. The cape and hair really make her look good, so i hope you do more like her.
Just got to re do a Beast and i will then have all 6.

They turned out pretty great. I did Beast first to experiment but scrapped him. Then i did Cyke and the method i did was a lot better and he was easier to put together.

Emma is by far my favourite. The cape and hair really make her look good, so i hope you do more like her.
Just got to re do a Beast and i will then have all 6.

Glad you've enjoyed making them. Will take my Laptop apart at the weekend and try and see how long it will take for me to get the other models off it.

Then I should be able to start making more too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"