World Make your own X-Men!!!

Really awesome! I'll be making her as soon as i get some more double sided tape!

Got a Psylocke near ready to go but I was waiting to see what Psylockes new costume looked like to do that, but as she currently seems to be wearing a wetsuit... and if she does have a new proper costume that probably wont debut for a good few months, im wondering if I should just do her classic? Thong-suit or wait-and-see? Ideas?

btw, some non-X-men models have started being added to my blog too now :D
http://mypaperheroes.blogspot.com

hulk1.jpg

If I get a bit of time I should be able to get this lil baby up at the wkend....

arch1.jpg

arch2.jpg

I've finished Psylocke too now so she'l be up here too shortly.

Sweet!

I don't blame you for waiting on Psylocke. Her new wetsuit costume is meh.

You have completely humilliated my Rogue made of paper, who is kinda square and not nearly as curvicious and elaborated as this Rogue of yours :oldrazz: I want them all now!!
Hey how about Gambit???

Somebody should do that, lol! "mightiest_mortal" was right. Prof X looks huuge!!! I almost feel like making one now! They're great.

are you working on any more of these?

are you working on any more of these?

Yep, infact I just put a new one online today...

phoenix2.jpg

This ones not X-Related but people here might like a look anyway...
ironman.jpg

(Yep he does have a removeable Helmet and chest armour::woot:)

Link to download them both is in my sig...

aww no warpath love? (ive seen him in another group shot)

and also these are really amazing!

If you make a Warpath, you've gotta make him fly. Just for humor's sake :p

Last edited:
aww no warpath love? (ive seen him in another group shot)

and also these are really amazing!

I actually got about 2/3 through making Warpath then I decided I didnt like it much. Was an early model, and based on Colosus (who in himself probably needs an update) and my modelling has come on quite a long way. I think I could do him more justice now so I will get to him eventually. (though not sure how to make him fly just yet lol)

Think I need to redo Scott at some point, as he was the first he's really showing his age compared to the others. Might do him in his proper jim lee costume some time (though got a fair few other characters to get done first)

Thank you so much for the Phoenix one!! It's really great!!
Glad u like it :D

do you think you could do a group shot of Cyclops, Colossus, Phoenix, Gambit, Rogue, and Prof. Xavier?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"