World Make your own X-Men!!!

awesome! gonna have to give this a go when i go home

At Last! An update! And its a biggun.

Sorry about delay... regulars to this thread will know my laptop died lots so have had many setbacks.

Hope these will make up for it. Update 1 of 2.

WARNING : These models are getting pretty smeggin complicated now. If you have any problems with construction etc Please let me know. Ive tried to make the instructions as clear as possible though some parts may still be confusing.

xmenall.jpg

First Up :

Professor X. (yep his chairs pretty complicated)
profx.jpg

Click here to download Prof X

Iceman. (With Ice Slide and optional hair spikes if you prefer that look)
iceman.jpg

Click here to download Iceman

Heres what he looks like with the optional Spikey hair...
icehead.jpg

hopefully il be able to upload Cannonball and Havok tomorow.

Let me know what you think,.

Last edited:
Aw, so cute!

Could you do Shadowcat and a human version of Wolfsbane if you have the time? I haven't seen requests for 'em yet and I'd bet they'd be adorable!

I'd love to see Gambit and Rogue, too, but looks like everyone wants to see them.

Update 2 of 2

Cannonball.
He can go be displayed in his flame or without it.
cannonball.jpg

Click here to download Cannonball

Havok.
Uses the Cyclops body as a base which was my first model, I also actually designed this around christmas time and had to wait until now to finish it off, so if theres any problems or seem to be anything missing let me know.
havok.jpg

Click here to download Havok

Thanks for the comments :D

Right then... onto the important stuff...

Next up Im going to be doing Nightcrawler and Rogue
(though Wolfsbane's an interesting idea)

Rogue however has had many different incarnations of Costume/Haircut etc... even in the comics now she seems to be alternating her costume issue to issue.
Really don't know what costume to put her in, though part of me's thinking towards the old skool 90s look...
rogue.jpg

Should probably take votes/suggestions?

I dig the Rogue pic you posted, it's always been my fav look for her.

I agree with Spoons, that's my favorite Rogue look.

go with 90's rogue or brotherhood rogue.

but serious, 90's rogue is best

Maybe Scarlet Witch? Or Jean Grey as Marvel Girl?

Nearly finished Rogue...

rogue1.jpg

Her hair took some serious effort and actually looks a lot better than it does in the pic.
Need to do a quick few fixes that arose when I was building the model but I'm hoping I should have the plans for her and more pics online this weekend.

MM.

Last edited:
Here are the pics i promised mortal. As you can see X's head is a bit bigger than the other teams heads.

Sorry for the poorish quality.
Image000.jpg

Image002.jpg
Image001.jpg

OMG.. Proffessor X looks huge compared to the others there, hes really not meant to be that big. Was that printed on A4 or A3 paper?

Il chek the plans, see if theres something up with the scaling.

Otherwise, nice work :) glad uv enjoyed making them :)

Last edited:
His everything is bigger than everybody else. Colossus won't stand for that :cmad:

:p

All of them were printed on A4.
It makes me laugh because of how tiny Emma looks next to him lol.
Oh well he still looks cool with them :yay:

A co-worker saw a picture of them and made Cyclops cuz she was bored :D

I don't have the right kind of paper to attempt these. I'd use resume paper but it's kinda brown/yellow/gold

I haven't bothered with any special kind of paper i just printed them on regular A4 :yay:
How long till you'll have done Nightcrawler, Mortal? His head looked wicked... how you gonna do his tail?
Maybe you could do a BAMF cloud similar to how you did Cannonball?

Just an idea.

All of my models have been made with just regular A4 paper too. shouldn't need any special kind, just access to a colour printer. (unless you want grayscale X-Men i guess)

Some bits are a little more flimsy (like Wolvies claws) but overall the models are strucurally quite strong with just normal paper. Even Angels wings are still holding up really well.

Quick update on Professor X, he should print out the right size now. Don't know how that happened, assumed printers would just autosize all the files, but he should be the right size now.

Still need a bit of time to finish Rogue.

I haven't bothered with any special kind of paper i just printed them on regular A4 :yay:
How long till you'll have done Nightcrawler, Mortal? His head looked wicked... how you gonna do his tail?
Maybe you could do a BAMF cloud similar to how you did Cannonball?

Just an idea.

Was thinkining of doing something like that for a Bamf effect, something to make it a bit more interesting. Nightcrawlers going to take a little time, as he's crouching over with his knees bent.. so hes going to end up looking a bit different to the others. If I can pull it off it could be good though. Still working out a few ideas for how to do the tail. Got to make sure its not too flimsy when printed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"