Make Your Own Rorschach!

The Denialist

Teenage Lightning
Reaction score
Have you ever longed to hit the streets with Rorschach and deliver your own brand of cold, hard justice to the scum of the earth? Well, NOW YOU CAN!

http://toy-a-day.blogspot.com/

watchman.jpg

Click here to download the PDF to make the toy.

I was pretty bored the other night, so I made an attempt to put the little guy together. As you can plainly see in the photo, I am neither skilled in the area of arts and crafts, nor particularly careful. So Rorschach sustained a few minor injuries, but it's all in the day's work. Here's my Rorschach:

Hopefully a few of you will won't think this is completely stupid and a waste of time. I thought it was cute, and making one of these things is a nice way to fight boredom. There's tons of other characters on the website, in addition to Rorschach.

I just made one, and it's gracing my bookshelf now, haha. The hardest part was the grappling hook, but overall it looks great.

Are there instructions on the site for how to put these together?

No, there aren't any directions, but it's not too hard to put together. Just print out the PDF and cut along the solid black line. Bend where the dotted lines are. Like Gexmeister said, the grappling hook was a bit of a pain to cut around, but other than that it was a pretty easy process.

I thought this thread was going to be scans of peoples own inkblots they made and thought looked cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"