Man of Steel vs. Pirates- who wins box office?

hunter rider said:
I bought a copy of Hulk on DVD for £5.99 on Wednesday:O
YEAH!!!!!

you still dont like it do you ? :(

Sava said:
YEAH!!!!!

you still dont like it do you ? :(

I haven't watched it yet,i shall let you know:eek:
icon12.gif

Why the hell are people seeing "Little Man". This country is full of IDIOTS!

Gamma Ray said:

Im asking myself the same question. A movie like "Little Man" is reserved for cable viewing only. Just like "White Chicks".

Gamma Ray said:

some people like to go to the theater and completely shut their brains off... I guess thats not a bad thing assuming they were actually ever turned on in the first place....

The Incredible Hulk said:
long time no see Sava. when the heck are we getting another Hulk film? :confused:
Hey TIH :up:

not for a while ... 09 at the earliest ... :(

Hulk wasn't so good movie. It did not have enough action and I hated the editing.

Cinemaman said:
Hulk wasn't so good movie. It did not have enough action and I hated the editing.
thats why nobody likes you :mad: :down:...

;)

The Incredible Hulk said:
long time no see Sava. when the heck are we getting another Hulk film?

Sava said:
Hey TIH :up:

not for a while ... 09 at the earliest ... :(
Could be 2008,the new director will be anounced next week:up:

Sava said:
who? ;)

... those newbies dont count :D

Newbie ??????:mad: ..........Robo has been here longer than you :p

hunter rider said:
Could be 2008,the new director will be anounced next week:up:
could be, but i doubt, Marvel have said that their first 2 movies will be out by 08 and 09, IM already has 08.

hunter rider said:
Newbie ??????:mad: ..........Robo has been here longer than you :p
i dont care :o :(

Okay I saw POTC 2 yesterday and I wasn't especially "wowed" by it. I think I went in with a very unbiased reaction but while it was a fun movie, it didn't do it for me. Definitely not going to be buying it on DVD but will watch it again if it's on cable.

It's been a very disappointing summer for me. :(

Erzengel said:
Okay I saw POTC 2 yesterday and I wasn't especially "wowed" by it. I think I went in with a very unbiased reaction but while it was a fun movie, it didn't do it for me. Definitely not going to be buying it on DVD but will watch it again if it's on cable.

It's been a very disappointing summer for me. :(
High standards are for losers :o

Sava said:
High standards are for losers :o

Hey I went to see it and I will probably see the 3rd. I just seriously don't see what are the hubub is about with these movies. Maybe I just don't like Pirates I guess.

Electrix said:
Too high expectations or do you just dislike everything?

I've seen SR, X3, DaVinci Code, Pirates. I missed out on MI3 and Cars but if you told me I couldn't own any of them on DVD, I wouldn't be upset.

Erzengel said:
Hey I went to see it and I will probably see the 3rd. I just seriously don't see what are the hubub is about with these movies. Maybe I just don't like Pirates I guess.
some people these days :rolleyes: ;)

Sava said:
could be, but i doubt, Marvel have said that their first 2 movies will be out by 08 and 09, IM already has 08.

Well at least that means they are giving Hulk errrr 2 ?? long development time with the director being on board 3 years before release:confused:

i dont care :o :(

Cher>>>>>>>>>>You:mad:

hunter rider said:
Well at least that means they are giving Hulk errrr 2 ?? long development time with the director being on board 3 years before release:confused:
maybe they are aiming for a late 08 release, 3 years doesnt make sense but ... its Marvel, maybe they are taking it slow.

hunter rider said:
Cher>>>>>>>>>>You:mad:
god i hate her :(

I'm definitelly looking forward to next year and see with so many "3rd" movies who can actually come up with the hat trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"