Marcus Nispel to Direct Friday the 13th

I like the TCM remake, but Nispel has admitted he's not particularly passionate about horror and it shows.

Aja would've been perfect.

I like the TCM remake, but Nispel has admitted he's not particularly passionate about horror and it shows.

Aja would've been perfect.

not for slashers baby

HHE he was perfect, but Haute Tension was brutal

I like him for the creature horror, but not for slashers

Box Office Mojo has already have a release date set aside for the Friday the 13th remake. Instead of being released in the fourth quarter of 2008, Paramount has smartly opted for a February 13, 2009 theatrical release.

Why is Paramount the distributor now? Good point, considering that New Line wanted to the remake but Paramount owned the rights to the first movie (including the title) and so both companies are going to co-produce the film. I just hope New Line retains home video distribution rights, because NL does quality work even for even most of their subpar films. Paramount has gotten significantly better in terms of extras and presentation quality, but New Line simply is better in terms of overall DVD quality.

Kane Hodder I think would have to come back

although he is not close to the best Jason

i'm a fan of Hodder's pissed off Jason. but i bet they're going to get the guy from FVJ to come play Jason again.

It's funny how Kane Hodder like has become the version of Jason, but imo I hardly think he is the best

http://www.chud.com/index.php?type=news&id=12575

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but this imo sounds like the best possible Friday the 13th remake

I love the part about the hidden tunnels

Stop remaking horror movies.

KTHXBYE!

Its not like they are remaking Halloween or TCM here, or even Phantasm, this is a franchise which sequels have made more of a mockery of the series than any remake could ever do

this franchise imo needs it the most, and this one sounds pretty damn decent imo

Its not like they are remaking Halloween or TCM here, or even Phantasm, this is a franchise which sequels have made more of a mockery of the series than any remake could ever do

this franchise imo needs it the most, and this one sounds pretty damn decent imo

agreed
if and only if they could get robert englund, they should remake nightmare on elm street too, do it like RZ's halloween. focus the flick on freddys childhood, imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"