Marvel Figure Factory

spideyboy_1111 said:
that was yours right SHT?

NO, **** no that's not me. Thats my bud, don't add him. he'll get pissed if he knows i showed you guys. so take it off please.

it's alread done. you missed out, sorry bro. doom wanted to see a picture is all. nothing major.

but what did you think doom?

thanks. i don't know how that stuff works so i dont know if he would have known he was added to you or not or what the hell. i know facebook, you have to get permission i think and all that crap. cause he lost his job cause of a blog on there, i just dont want him thinking i passed around his site to humilate him or anything, i just was trying to show doom that pic.

SpiderHulkThing said:
you might find this amusing. first off though, i want to say to everyone else that i am merely stating this and that i don't feel this way myself. but my friend has on his myspace, a picture or someone racing in the special olympics that says "What's better than winning the speical olympics?...Not being ******ed".

I think that's pretty rough myself, but figured i'd share.

of this

hell, i'll post the pic real quick, but i'm gonna take it down after i post it. so stay here for a bit, and let me know when you're ready.

Click the link, it has the names of the sketch artists. Go over the name and you can see what they drew. Her husband drew a nice Ms Marvel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"