Marvel Heroes to start tomorrow and prices for heroes revealed

ok from the AMA from doom saw last prior to the video you see above showcasing psylocke and reworked to play better wolverine.
(Consolidated & fully updated) Doomsaw AMA on MMORPG.com (23/05/2014)

njferns

Cutting EdgeLocationMumbai, IndiaAmazing

May 22
Currently @Doomsaw is answering questions on MMORPG.com in his AMA (Ask Me Anything) out here: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/413330/page/1
I've consolidated his answers topic-wise in this thread for easy reading. Post is now complete though Doomsaw did say he may return to answer some unanswered questions at a later date. Thanks Doomsaw for taking the time out once again to answer the barrage of questions from us!
Redeem the code: MMORPGCOM at MarvelHeroes.com for a free gift.
New Heroes

• The 2015 short list includes some obvious ones like Ice Man, War Machine, Spider Woman, Ant Man, She Hulk and some big surprises. Obviously a longer list than that.
  • Mr. Fantastic- 11th Hero from the Advance pack. He is heavily underway and will be released in July. All of his animations and dialogue are complete and some of his powers are finished or close to finished. He will use a lot of stretching powers. He has two very unique-looking movement powers. He also uses a few impressive gadgets that are a notch above anything we've seen so far.
  • Rogue- 12th Hero from the Advance Pack. Her release will be late 2014 or first one in 2015. Her initial design concept is pretty much solid, with trees related to her Ms. Marvel long-term storyline powers and 2 trees dedicated to the most popular powers she has stolen over the years. She will also have her signature power of stealing 1 power from existing enemies, which will be a TON of work, but worth it.
  • Magneto- Most likely September 25th.
  • Nova- They are still awaiting a significant event to occur before finalizing and releasing him. He is fairly close though.
  • X-23- Still in development on the side. Research into her Trigger Scent also appears in the Omega System, as one of the nodes in the Neural Enhancement division of S.H.I.E.L.D.
  • Juggernaut- Initial design conception has already started.
  • 95% chance to have Vision as a playable hero.
  • LGBT characters- Wiccan is definitely planned as an enhanced costume for Scarlet Witch since they can technically share the same powerset. He would also make a very reasonable playable hero on his own, with the design goal of creating a significantly different mechanical play pattern compared to Scarlet Witch. Northstar is an NPC. Speedsters are challenging to make full heroes (at least for accurate travel powers), but Doomsaw could see him as a Team-Up. Mystique will also be a team-up at some point. They just added Ultimate Colossus, if you count that. Flatman is also reference on Squirrel Girl's Great Lakes Avengers t-shirt, as an obscure reference.
  • Spider-Woman is definitely going to be a playable hero at some point, perhaps at the end of next year.
  • 75% chance Black Cat is a playable hero some day.
  • 75%+ chance Dazzler becomes playable some day.
  • 38% chance for Jamie Madrox aka Multiple Man (not mentioned about whether as playable or a team up but I'm guessing he'll first be a team-up & then maybe playable in the future).
  • Ant-Man will be Hank Pym in-game.
  • Quicksilver is still TBD on what exactly we can do with him in the game.
  • Phil Coulson- About 20% chance he is playable at some point, but he would be in line behind Nick Fury. He could have Maria Hill as his enhanced costume.
  • Agent Venom will either be a highly enhanced suit for Venom or his own Hero. Doomsaw is 50/50 on what would be more fun.
  • They will definitely be considering Sunfire as a future Japanese hero.
  • Doomsaw says there could a chance for playable Thanos maybe 1 year or so down the line.
  • They would love to do Fantomex as a team-up and he is on the list for the future.
  • Polaris is someone they want to add as a full hero instead of just as an enhanced costume.
  • (Arch)Angel- Playable in 2015 is a fairly safe bet, but not 100% yet. They have discussed design options, but haven't settled on the final answer yet.
  • Kitty Pryde- There is a chance she will also be a fully playable hero, but she is a bit light on abilities, so she is not in the top 10 list for 2015.

Hero Reviews

• Deadpool's review is planned for late summer, after the X-Men finish up and they complete Thor, Hulk and Thing. He is getting a single-target ranged spirit spender very soon (mini-gun) since he didn't get shipped with one.
  • On bad response for Wolverine's review- "Very, very frequently with new heroes and with level 52 reviews people look at the first version on test center and make a snap judgment about power level or fun factor. We release stuff to test center knowing they need tons of iteration, and we are very dedicated to iterating until stuff is exceptional, so I have 100% confidence people will LOVE Wolverine's level 52 review once it's done and complete. This also means we won't stop iterating each week, however long it takes. This will be the same for every hero and level 52 review until the end of time. Keep going until it's great. We are a company that does stuff on a weekly basis, not a yearly basis, so we can be responsive and we are somewhat fearless in that respect."
  • Similar to Wolverine's spirit being replaced by "Fury" in his review, Rage for Hulk and Odin Force for Thor have been discussed, but nothing is final yet. They won't change stuff away from Spirit unless it's extremely flavorful and they can do something interesting with it. There is a hero in the design pipeline right now who uses a different resource than Spirit.
  • Q: When can we expect the Aerial Assault animation for Cap to be changed back to the old one? It is obvious from the forums that the players want the old animation back and the new one should be deleted or changed to Athletic Leap. A: We could definitely do this. It was a movie capture animation, but both have their pros and cons. BTW, there was just a change made that goes with the new animation that doesn't lock out shield powers, which is helpful.
New Villains

• Mystique is will make her appearance in the game in 2015, but her exact role is still in design stages. There are many options.
Team Ups

• Spider-Woman team-up will definitely be this year, probably the second half of the year.
  • Kitty Pryde will absolutely 100% be a Team-Up at some point.
  • Phil Coulson will be a Team-Up Hero for sure.
  • Mystique will be a team-up at some point.
  • Black Cat for sure as Team Up.

more on this

New Zones

• Bronx Zoo- Waiting on the final boss to be finished along with some zoo animals. As soon as they are done, it will be added to Chapter 2, I believe. Probably by end of summer.
  • Endless Dungeons are 30% done and will launch in 90-100 days or so. They are highly replayable group or solo "dungeons" with an element of randomness included. There will be 5 "tilesets" at launch, with more planned on a regular basis.
  • Player housing in some form has been discussed. Nothing super fancy- perhaps a private training room for your supergroup or yourself is within the realm of possibility, but is not currently on the schedule for this year. Doomsaw would support the idea.
  • Upcoming One Shot terminals They have plans for several new One Shot terminals each year, with dozens of potential options at their disposal. Some of them are stories that could be described as "side chapters" to the story involving alternate dimensions, some are based on time-travel and some are explorations of new zones. Also expect "What If?" scenarios. Each One Shot will have more challenges than a "terminal" and will have some unexpected story element. They will also have unique rewards for each along with achievements as part of the upcoming achievement system. Example: The Shadowland storyline that had Daredevil as the leader of the Hand ninjas is high on the list.
  • Expect seeing missions in space or underwater (i.e. Atlantis).
1ST ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION EVENT

• Log in during that week for 365 gifts of various sizes and shapes. You will be sad if you don't log in.
  • Doomsaw mentioned something about "Free beards" (possibly as a new currency drop for the event). No idea if he was serious or kidding.
  • There is a chance for free Gs, not 100% sure yet.
RAIDS

• The Surtur raid boss is the final boss in the final chapter of the Asgard story arc.
  • He is very special and is so huge that it requires allowing the camera to be pulled back MUCH farther than normal to see the whole battle. You can still zoom in close or zoom out a huge distance, whatever you prefer.
  • The fight also includes new mechanics, new animations, new VFX. The fight takes about 15 minutes for Surtur and his henchman. The other fights in the raid each take about 10 minutes, assuming you succeed in the first try.
  • Raid difficulties? Two. Difficult and Difficulter.
OMEGA SYSTEM

• Beta testing in less than 2 weeks. It's getting very close now.
  • It revolves around some highly-experimental and often mysterious divisions within S.H.I.E.L.D. that are researching every possible method of human augmentation to deal with Omega-Level threats.
  • Omega-Level Threats include everything from Mjolnir, to Omega-Level mutants, to alien invasions of various kinds.
  • The Omega research divisions within S.H.I.E.L.D. are: Psionics, Nanotechnology (http://imgur.com/WcotTfs), Human Augmentation (includes Super Soldier and Weapon Plus programs), Neural Enhancement, Radioctive Origins, Arcane Attunement, Molecular Adjustment, Special Weapons Division, Temporal Manipulation, Extra-Dimensional Travel, Interstellar Exploration, Xenobiology, Cosmic Entity Research.
  • Omega points are not tied to level, they are tied to experience gained and new Shared Omega Quests completed (both count), so nothing is retroactive.
  • It would take normally many months to max Omega but he knows he'll be proven wrong.
Upcoming events & features

• Achievements in July.
  • Secure Trading- Next week, most likely, assuming all UI stuff is worked out.
  • Shared Quests- In final testing internally and should be ready within 2 weeks. It's a much more robust system than sharing Legendaries are is available for the whole server and will allow heroes to play together, even if they are in slightly different level ranges. Here is a work in progress image: http://imgur.com/Gk79RBA
  • Doomsaw mentioned about Veteran Rewards and Midtown Madness Mondays.
  • After the Surtur Raid- Skrull Invasion, Endless Dungeons, Chaos Terminals, more story stuff, Raid #2.

and lastly on this AMA

Hero Costumes

• Wolverine's Fear itself costume will be out within 1 week, Austin is finalizing the announcement.
  • The enhanced Mar-Vell costume is in the final approval stretch. From start to finish a new costume takes about 3 months and enhancement ones take much longer, since there is always a new voice actor involved and lots of feedback and iteration and cost (which is why they are 19 bucks).
  • All of the Fantastic Four are getting their new red costumes and their Future Foundation costumes. Reed also has a couple more in the approval process. He has a lot of interesting ones from some of the crazier storylines.
  • 60% chance for Fear Itself costumes for Iron Man and Hulk/Nul. 100% for Juggernaut, but not likely at release. The parties involved in those decisions strongly prefer to have more traditional and recognizable costumes at initial release, for brand reasons.
  • Spidey 2099 is most likely going to be an enhanced costume. Not 100% sure yet.
  • Iron Man's Classic Space suit and/or Hydro armor costumes will be released when the space and underwater missions are introduced.
  • They definitely are going to set aside a couple days each month to go back to old costumes and make them cool. (This was said when asked about the hair on the older character models.)
  • Whenever they get a costume that allows high heels, they are all over it.
  • Q: Any chance we could see a costume rework in the future that makes them work more like hero tokens and you unlock them permanently once you use them, with the current costume core concept being made into the actual gear slot (core has stats, costume does not.) A:Yes, I love this and have it on the list for the team. It's a big task, but doable.
Misc

• Someone suggested to start including new avatar pictures with pre-order purchases and new titles for these characters, as they did before. Doomsaw totally agreed with the idea.
  • When asked about the dodge nerf: "Reducing dodge mitigation from 100% to 50% allowed us to greatly reduce incoming damage which is incredibly healthier for the game and is actually a huge buff for dodge heroes. Very important that you understand the two things are connected."
  • Q: Are we ever going to see buff bars? For instance Gungnir's tier 5 brutal rating increase for 5 seconds. I'd like to have a bar pop up so I know when it hits so I can burst out my CS skills.A: "Along with, or shortly following the release of raids, we will be expanding the functionality of the buff section in the bottom right of the UI, along with a few other potential improvement to buff visibility in general."
  • UI scaling (of various flavors) is on the big task list for the UI engineering team. ETA is unclear, but it's not too far off.
  • On getting the in-game store mirrored to the web store- "I would definitely love to see this. They are completely different technology on completely different platforms and servers, so it's a huge feat to have them talking to each other. I would say, "Maybe", but not soon."
  • Not too many Japanese players yet to consider Japanese localization.
  • They probably won't force a button for the Ultimate, but you can slot it wherever you want.
from:https://forums.marvelheroes.com/dis...dated-doomsaw-ama-on-mmorpg-com-23-05-2014/p1

And here's news on this

Mac Closed Beta

Ryolnir

GazillionLocationAsgardStaff

9:38AM
Hi guys,
You may notice that I've been posting in the Mac Closed Beta section this morning, which is sure to confuse people when they expect me to be talking about the live game/PC version. I ask that if you're not participating in the Mac Closed Beta, 1) to double check where I'm posting, it confuses me too! 2) to leave that area of the forums relatively clear so we can focus on any issues there. If you have any questions and you are not part of the Closed Beta, you can PM me!
Note: If I remove one of your posts in the Mac section, it's only because I want to keep that section of the forums as streamlined as humanly possible and not confuse our Mac players with PC questions (until the client is in Open Beta at least!) Please don't be offended.
Just wanted to give everybody a heads up!
Ryan

from:https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/95063/mac-closed-beta#latest

and
Marvel Heroes Latest Updates

Psylocke Now Available!

May 23rd, 2014
Psylocke is now available in Marvel Heroes! Originally just a telepath, Betsy ended up switching bodies with a deadly assassin that allowed her to become the psychic ninja she is today. Add her to your roster now!

CONTINUE READING »

Siege of the Sentinels!

May 23rd, 2014
Beware the Sentinels! From now until next week’s patch, Sentinels have kicked their mutant-hunting into overdrive and are now SPAWNING THROUGH-OUT Marvel Heroes, attacking any hero, mutant or otherwise, on sight.

CONTINUE READING »

Wolverine's Level 52 Review

May 23rd, 2014
Check out our latest developer blog detailing how we decided to make Wolverine "The Best There Is"

CONTINUE READING »

Beware Fear Itself!

May 20th, 2014
Wolverine and Dr. Strange Fear Itself costumes are now available! Grab these amazing costumes today!

CONTINUE READING »

source:Marvel heroes forums and the main site

This is a short preview of the New content and Game Update 2.47 of Marvel Heroes! This video is brought to you by the True Believers. After all heroic work is done, they like to socialize and hang around. their community is build on trust, honor and friendship. We stand together and fall together! All rights of the graphics and the music are owned by Marvel and Gazillion. Face Front, True Believers! Join our guild in here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MarvelHeroesOnlinePlayersGuild/or here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TrueBelieversGuild/ . All graphics and music content in this video belongs to Gazillion Entertainment and Marvel Entertainment.

[YT]-Q1SSn8mBVc[/YT]

and lastly

Doomsaw has been visiting DegenTP's Stream Channel and was talking about the Omega System and some other things. Thankfully Tahroo once again made screenshots (thank you so much!) which you can see here.
The content in plain text:

• One of the possible bonuses from Omega System is Life Model Decoy
  • Another one of the possible bonuses is Mandroid Armor, Sniper Rifle, M203 Grenade Launcher, Needle Gun, Reinforced SHIELD Bodysuit, Medical Support, Archaeology
  • The 365 items that will be available for the one year anniversary event include samples of "everything we've done over the last year, plus Stone of Jordan"
  • "Beta Ray Bill is almost done and I think She Hulk is next, plus the Guardians with the movie"
  • Rare Team-Up gear very soon (2 weeks)

From the AMA on mmorpg.com:
Source
Source

Last edited:
Found this video on what went down at C2E2 "What's ahead for Marvel Heroes" and it's making me extremely excited for the near future of the game! some the stuff came out already like sue Richards and currently psylocke and the One shot Wakandian mine terminal. but there stuff you all haven't seen like the female ghost rider, the omega system that has be talked about alot that's still coming and the achievements system and like Surtur and his raids at the end and some more cool what's next after Asgard is over story arc wise.

[YT]bpPYtDINbH4#t=41[/YT]

well there is .

Last edited:
693_32.png
Marvel Heroes: What Can It Mean?A new teaser "reveal" page that simply features a week long count down timer has cropped up on the Marvel Heroes site. We are as mystified as you probably are but are open to your theories and speculations as t
A new teaser "reveal" page that simply features a week long count down timer has cropped up on the Marvel Heroes site. We are as mystified as you probably are but are open to your theories and speculations as to what it might mean. Opine away!
[FONT=arial !important]
MHReveal.jpg
[/FONT]
...Read more...

source:mmorpg.com

No Time For Spoilers, Dr. Jones

Doomsaw

GazillionLocationSerious BusinessStaff

12:36AM
We are super busy this week and don't have time for spoilers, unfortunately.

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

from:https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/96977/no-time-for-spoilers-dr-jones#latest

source: marvel heroes forums

more on this

Info on Omega System, 1st Raid of 2, Chaos Terminals, Reed Richards, Civil War, and More! 05/29/14

tribalsage

LocationSwimming with the fishFantastic

May 20
This has info from 2 streams(Mr. B and Ryan), Q&A with Doomsaw(on MMORPG.com) and info obtained from 05/23/14 to today's day of 5/26/14
I've spent time organizing this info so it might be easier for everyone to read. Enjoy. Feel free to leave a comment
SOME OF THE THINGS COMING THIS YEAR
Things coming this year: Omega System, Achievements in July, Trading, Raid #1(on the 1 year), Raid #2, Shared Quests, Veteran Rewards, Midtown Madness Mondays, "PVP going into final and live, especially with the voice announcements." Solid Frank, Mar-vell and Spider Girl.

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
365 gifts of various sizes for the 1 year celebration!! The first Raid!! There's a lot of surprises coming. Doom WILL NOT be playable at the 1 year anniversary. That doesn't mean there won't be a surprise one. Reed Richards is coming July so that means there won't be a hero for June or, maybe a surprise playable character(Nova maybe?) When asked about Nova this was the response: We are still awaiting a significant event to occur before finalizing and releasing Nova. He is fairly close though.
Doomsaw mentioned an event with Nova..maybe the anniversary of MH or the new Guardians of the Galaxy movie will be where he sticks out his shiny helmet.
Veteran Rewards
Every day you log in, the system will add that to days logged in. After a certain number of days you get something delivered to you automatically. It has nothing to do with money and will never be tied to money. The system will start counting on the one year anniversary, assuming it passes testing.

RAIDS
We are getting 2 Raids this year! There will be 2 difficulties for each.
"The Surtur raid boss is the final boss in the final chapter of the Asgard story arc. He is very special and is so huge that is requires us to allow the camera to be pulled back MUCH farther than normal to see the whole battle. You can still zoom in close or zoom out a huge distance, whatever you prefer. The fight also includes new mechanics, new animations, new VFX. The fight takes about 15 minutes for Surtur and his henchman. The other fights in the raid each take about 10 minutes, assuming you succeed in the first try."

OMEGA SYSTEM
Beta testing for the Omega System will be in 2 weeks. It's getting very close now. It revolves around some highly-experimental and often mysterious divisions within S.H.I.E.L.D. that are researching every possible method of human augmentation to deal with Omega-Level threats.
"Omega points are not tied to level, they are tied to experience gained and new Shared Omega Quests completed (both count), so nothing is retroactive."
Omega-Level Threats include everything from Mjolnir, to Omega-Level mutants, to alien invasions of various kinds. The Omega research divisions within S.H.I.E.L.D. are: Psionics, Nanotechnology, Human Augmentation (includes Super Soldier and Weapon Plus programs), Nueral Enhancement, Radioctive Origins, Arcane Attunement, Molecular Adjustment, Special Weapons Division, Temporal Manipulation, Extra-Dimensional Travel, Interstellar Exploration, Xenobiology and Cosmic Entity Research. The first 8 are known and available to all heroes at launch of the system. The remaining 6 are unlocked through in-game events throughout the year. (Their name hints as to which events unlock them).
One of the 12 Omega Divisions is the Nanotech Division.

even further

SHARED QUESTS
Shared Quests are in final testing internally and should be ready within 2 weeks. It's a much more robust system than sharing Legendaries are is available for the whole server and will allow heroes to play together, even if they are in slightly different level ranges.

HEROES 2014/1015
Playable Heroes for 2014: Mr. Fantastic, Starlord, Juggernaut, Venom, Magneto, Silver Surfer at the 2014 heroes!! Magneto most likely September 25th. Mr. Fantastic is the 11th Hero from the Advance pack. He is heavily underway and will be released in July. Starlord is after Mr. Fantastic. Antman will most likely be Hank Pym.
On 5/27/14 Ryolnir stated this about Reed Richards: He is so amazing already and he's not even half done. Giving Reed's release in July even more weight.
On 5/27 Doomsaw release these pics concerning Reed Richards on to the forums when asked about teasers. From the costumes to the gun these are things to come!! And that big pic with the vehicle below is of the Fantastic Car. There have been different versions of the vehicle, the one below is the Fantastic Car MK II.
images
images
images

Fantasticar_h305.jpg

Rogue is the 12th Hero from the Advance Pack. Her release will be late 2014 or first one of 2015. Her initial design concept is pretty much solid, with trees related to her Ms. Marvel long-term storyline powers and 2 trees dedicated to the most popular powers she has stolen over the years. She will also have her signature power of stealing 1 power from existing enemies, which will be a TON of work, but worth it. I am very much looking forward to implementing her design and seeing her released.
"Mystique is also someone that will make an appearance in the game in 2015, but her exact role is still in design stages. There are many options. She may also be in the game right now, but you just don't know it yet..." Mystique will be a team up at one point.

almost over
Rogue is the 12th Hero from the Advance Pack. Her release will be late 2014 or first one of 2015. She has so many options available to her. One very unique thing he mention is that she will be able to Steal 1 power from enemies!! Considering the 2014 heroes all seem set, it's looking like first hero of 2015.
2015 Playable Heroes: Ice Man, War Machine, Spider Woman, Ant Man and She Hulk. War Machine will be Rhodey as the base hero.
(Arch)Angel in 2015 is a fairly safe bet, but not 100% yet. We have discussed options, but haven't settled on the final answer yet. I will let you know once we have a solid decision.

CHARACTER ANIMATIONS
When can we expect the Aerial Assault animation for Cap to be changed back to the old one?
We could definitely do this. It was a movie capture animation, but both have their pros and cons. BTW, there was just a change made that goes with the new animation that doesn't lock out shield powers, which is helpful.

REWORK
ETA on Deadpool's rework: He is planned for late summer, after the X-Men finish up and we get Thor, Hulk and Thing complete. He is getting a single-target ranged spirit spender very soon (minigun) since he didn't get shipped with one.

HEROES MENTIONED
No Alpha Flight members planned to be playable yet. Maybe some will be team ups for next year.
Only a 38% chance on Jamie Madrox... It's not looking good at all for Multiple Man.
95% Chance Vision will be playable.
75% chance for Dazzler will be playable.
Sunfire will be considered for a playable hero.
Polaris is someone they want to see playable.
The Initial design conception has already started for Juggernaut.
X-23 is still a side project in development.
She-Hulk is definitely going to be a playable hero at some point, perhaps at the end of next year.
Quicksilver is still TBD on what exactly we can do with him in the game.
There's a chance Shadowcat aka Kitty Pryde will be a playable. He mentioned that she is light on abilities so she's not in the top 10 list for 2015. He stated there were many years ahead of us, so she might not be joining us as a playable for awhile if it happens.
We do have Northstar as an NPC somewhere I believe. Speedsters are challenging to make full heroes (at least for accurate travel powers), but I could see him as a Team-Up. We definitely are going to set aside a couple days each month to go back to old costumes and make them cool. Whenever we get a costume that allows high heels, we are all over it.

SPIRIT ON CHARACTERS
When asked about replacing spirit with something else: Both Rage for Hulk and Odin Force for Thor have been discussed, but nothing is final yet. We won't change stuff away from Spirit unless it's extremely flavorful and we can do something interesting with it. There is a hero in the design pipeline right now who uses a different resource than Spirit...

COSTUMES
Wiccan is definitely planned as an enhanced costume for Scarlet Witch since they can technically share the same powerset.
Juggy's Fear Itself costume confirmed! But will not for launch day.
Agent Venom will either be a highly enhanced suit for Venom or his own Hero.
Capt. Marvel Costume likely in June - enhanced.
Wolverine's Fear itself costume released in 1 week.
Spidey 2099 is most likely going to be an enhanced costume.
All of the Fantastic Four are getting their new red costumes and their Future Foundation costumes. Reed also has a couple more in the approval process. He has a lot of interesting ones from some of the crazier storylines.
Gambit's Death costume is next week for pre-purchases!
Classic Iron Man Space suit and/or Hydro armor confirmed.
We have no plans for Phantom Rider as a costume since his powers are so incredibly different from Ghost Rider.
Luke Cage Earth X costume confirmed! Looks pretty kool.

Finally over
TEAM UPS

Beta is coming next!!

Spider-Woman team-up will definitely be this year, probably the second half of the year.
She-Hulk Team Up in 2014.
Beta Ray Bill is the next team up!!
Black Cat will be a team up! 75% she will be playable one day.
Kitty Pryde will 100% be a Team-Up at some point.
Agent Coulson will be a team up with the voice actor from Agents of Shield. 20% chance he will be playable one day. He may have Agent Hill as a Costume. Nick Fury will come first.
Fantomex is on the list for the future.. possible teamup.
Wiccan would make a very reasonable playable hero on his own, with the design goal of creating a significantly different mechanical play pattern compared to Scarlet Witch.
Phantom Rider is a possible Team Up
Wasp Team Up

ONE SHOTS
"We have plans for several new One Shot terminals each year, with dozens of potential options at our disposal. Some of them are stories that could be descibed as "side chapters" to the story involve alternate dimensions, some of them are based on time travel and some are explorations of new zones. Each of them will have more challenges than a "terminal" and will have some story element that you might not expect. They will also have unique rewards for each along with achievements as part of the upcoming achievement system. Example: We all love the storyline that had Daredevil as the leader of the Hand ninjas, the Shadowland storyline, so that is high on the list."
There will be numerous "What If" One shots.

CHAOS TERMINALS!!
Chaos Terminals have been confirmed!! I'm gonna go with a guess here, but Chaos Terminals are probably bringing Chaos Gear!! Might be the set items that are in the works!

MARVEL'S CIVIL WAR
The devs are talking about a Civil War type of event or zone for the future.

SET ITEMS
Set Items might be coming later this year!! But they are coming!!!! They very well could be apart of the Chaos Terminals.

PLAYER HOUSING
Player housing in some form has been discussed. Nothing super fancy, but perhaps a private training room for your supergroup or yourself is within the realm of possibility, but is not currently on the schedule for this year. I would support the idea.

TRADE SYSTEM
Trading will go live possibly next week.

THE UI
UI scaling (of various flavors) is on the big task list for the UI engineering team. ETA is unclear, but it's not too far off.
Along with, or shortly following the release of raids, we will be expanding the functionality of the buff section in the bottom right of the UI, along with a few other potential improvement to buff visibility in general.

THE BRONX ZOO, A NEW FULL ZONE
Bronx Zone will be a full zone. Bronx Zoo is waiting on the final boss to be finished along with some zoo animals. As soon as they are done, it will be added to Chapter 2, I believe. Probably by end of summer. This area will feature The Lizard.

ENDLESS DUNGEONS
Endless Dungeons are 30% done and are a feature that I will really enjoy when it launches in 90-100 days or so. They are highly replayable group or solo "dungeons" with an element of randomness included. There will be 5 "tilesets" at launch, with more planned on a regular basis. 5 dungeons so far with 5 levels each!

NEW MISSION PLACES
Missions in Space and Underwater confirmed! Atlantis confirmed.

STARKTECH
Starktech coming around late Summer!
DANCE EMOTES
Dance emotes are completed on a majority of characters!

Omega Sentinel will always drop his Medallion for the weekend coming up.(This was incorrect on Ryan's part. This weekends and weeks event pic below!

from:https://forums.marvelheroes.com/dis...-reed-richards-civil-war-and-more-05-29-14/p1

Watching this stream right now.

Doomsaw

12:58AM
http://www.twitch.tv/degentp
from: https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/96982/watching-this-stream-right-now#latest

Last edited:
OK here are the last of the updates heading into this weekend

Mac Open Beta Incoming!

May 29th, 2014
To celebrate our upcoming release of Marvel Heroes on Mac, we have crafted two special packs for the occasion: the Mini and Pro Packs!

CONTINUE READING »

Mac Open Beta Incoming

To celebrate our upcoming release of Marvel Heroes on Mac, we have crafted two special packs for the occasion: the Mini and Pro Packs! These packs are available to all players on both the PC and Mac version of the game and include not only Heroes, but advance orders on costumes such as Black Variants on the Future Foundation costumes for Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Spider-Man, and Thing! The Pro Pack even comes with a very special white edition of our upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy based armor for Iron Man.
Find out more about the contents of each pack, you can find the Mini Pack here, and the Pro Pack here!

Odin's Bounty Has Returned!

May 29th, 2014
The Odin's Bounty rotation has returned this weekend!

CONTINUE READING »

Hero & Costume BOGO! Cosmic Penta Boosts!

May 30th, 2014
In celebration of our upcoming 1 Year Anniversary and for our fans, we have two very special sales! From now until at least June 4, buy a Hero or Costume and get a random Hero or Costume for free*! Also, we've brought back our popular Cosmic Penta Boosts!

CONTINUE READING »

Limited Time Exclusive - Cosmic Penta Rush Boosts!

May 29th, 2014
They are back! In celebration of our upcoming anniversary Cosmic Penta Rush Boosts are back until at least June 4. These special boosts offer increased Experience Gain, Rare Item Find, Special Item Find, Credit Find, and Orb Attraction Range lasting 4 HOURS. They even stack like our Rush Energy Bars! Hurry and grab yours before they go away again!

CONTINUE READING »

source: Marvel Heroes.com

Last edited:
Shared Quest Mini Preview

Doomsaw

5:50AM
Hi all,
I just finished typing up the help text for Shared Quests and I thought it would be cool to see it as a mini-FAQ. (We won't have time for full FAQs until Tuesday night when the final anniversary build is done and being cooked).
Here is the copy/paste from our internal code:

• Shared Quests are super-sized quests that are automatically shared with all players, allowing them to be seamlessly completed by groups or individuals, regardless of level, group status, difficulty mode or location.
  • All players receive the same Shared Quests each day. New ones are assigned each day, generally including a Midtown Patrol quest, a quest to defeat threats in Terminals and a quest in X-Defense or S.H.I.E.L.D. Holo-Sim.
  • Three Shared Quests exist each day. You may complete any of them any number of times. As soon as you complete a Shared Quest, you will immediately begin earning progress towards the next one. Shared Quests may be completed alongside or in place of Legendary Quests, sharing credit at all times.
  • Rewards for Quests include Odin Marks, credits, experience orbs and random gear of all possible rarities and types, based on the difficulty of the Shared Quest.
  • The first time you complete each of the Shared Quests, each day, you will receive bonus rewards, including a bonus Omega Orb.
Note that several issues will prevent us from ever being able to share Legendary Quests (since they were built for single people and have several issues with sharing) but these new Quests are built from the ground up for sharing and will allow any size groups or couples to play together for however long they wish, at no cost and no hassle. This will change the game for a few people and just be a nice "free bonus" for others.

This image has been resized to

From:https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/97640/shared-quest-mini-preview/p1

Marvel Heroes : "Delivering On Our Community's Expecations"

Posted May 30, 2014

As part of today's announcement of "Marvel Heroes 2015", Gazillion's Dave Brevik said that he and his team are anxious to continue to deliver on the community's expectations. The game is expected to have a massive celebration beginning in July that will spotlight all of the additions and accomplishments of the preceding year.
What is Marvel Heroes 2015?
Marvel Heroes 2015 is a new launch for the Marvel Heroes brand coinciding with a one-year anniversary milestone on June 4th and it highlights all the new game content added since launch. Marvel Heroes 2015 also includes even more game content, including end-game raids, alternate advancement systems and other various additions. For Gazillion, it's a new release and a challenge to continue adding more content and improvements than any other iterative release on Earth.
[YT]YQJ0JcsfVbQ[/YT]
Read more on the Marvel Heroes site.

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/...mmunitys-Expecations.html#4yP3IGr3Wvi1koTV.99
source:mmorpg.com

Last edited:
Surtur is dead! [with Video and Pictures!]

TheSupport

Mighty

1:25AM
Well here is a screenshot of my raid party killing Surtur the second time(I got sent to one of his other bosses from the portal the first time and had CD on bodyslide so no screenshot there)

Here you go he has nice feet huh?
the loot was about 2 Uniques for everyone in average(on first kill)
Edit: Here is now the video of my party killing him the 3rd time

[YT]a3TfvpRijn4[/YT]

Pictures from the Raid Encounters before reaching Surtur:
This image has been resized to fit in the page.

from:https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/98223/surtur-is-dead-with-video-and-pictures#latestClick to enlarge.

source:Marvel Heroes forum

Marvel Heroes (MH)

Secret Identity Studios | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Super-Hero | Status:Final (rel 06/04/13) | Pub:Gazillion Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req:
pc_icon.png
| Out of date info? Let us know!

OverviewFeaturesForumsLinksNewsRatingsReviewsScreenshotsVideos
Marvel Heroes News - 2014 Team-Up Advance Pack Giveaway

on Jun 03, 2014 | 634 comments in our forums

MMORPG.com and Gazillion Entertainment have partnered up to give away 10 Marvel Heroes2014 Team-Up Advance Packs in celebration of the game's first anniversary this week.
Team Ups are a feature in Marvel Heroes that allow you to summon certain Marvel characters to aid you in battle. These characters can be used actively or passively and each have a number of different powers to select from.
The 2014 Team-Up Advance Pack includes:

• Beta Ray Bill
  • Clea
  • Deadpool-the-Kid
  • Domino
  • Havok
  • She-Hulk
  • Spider-Woman
  • Wasp
The pack also grants a number of exclusives, such as the Deadpool the Kid enhanced costume for Deadpool, Arachne (Black Suit Spider-Woman) team-up, and five team-up gear find boosts.

That's awesome, but how do I enter? Simple! Just tell us which team-ups from the pack you're most excited to see in Marvel Heroes and why and we'll select 10 winners tomorrow afternoon.

Post your submissions in the comments below, but please only make a single entry. Users found to have made duplicate entries will be disqualified.

[FONT=arial !important]
mhteamup.jpg

634 comments in our forums
[/FONT]

and the site has revamped it's self

News & Updates

JUN
12:06
MH2015v2-square-at-size.png

Marvel Heroes 2015 Nears

Massive launch continues Gaz commitment to improve and expand. We're quickly approaching the imminent launch of Marvel Heroes 2015.
READ MORE

Marvel Heroes 2015 NearsJun 03 2014 12:56:16 PM

Massive launch continues Gaz commitment to improve and expand.

We're quickly approaching the imminent launch of Marvel Heroes 2015. The press materials are set, the assets are packaged, the servers are warm, the wire is taught, and the heroes are ready to rock 'n' roll. Soon, we'll launch and make new our pledge to delivering another year of impossible improvement and immeasurable growth (surprisingly measurable thanks to forthcoming infographics).

In-game, we're gearing up to unleash Surtur, the epic lord of fire demons and master of Muspelheim. But, that terrifying monster is just the beginning of Marvel Heroes 2015.

Throughout the course of our month-long anniversary celebrations, expect

• Surtur Raid: The aforementioned ruler of fire demons headlines an epic end-game event for 10 players.
  • Omega System: Advance, alternately. The Omega System allows for even further character customization and progression up to and beyond level 60.
  • Daily Shared Quests: A new way to undertake missions and adventures reserved for earth's mightiest.
  • Achievements: Accomplish the impossible and be recognized – some are even catered to individual heroes.
  • Login Rewards: Showing our appreciation for committed players by thanking them with many awesome things.
  • Silver Surfer: The Herald nears. Will Norrin Radd's arrival presage doom, bring salvation, or just deliver a cool new hero to play? (Hint: It's the last one.)
  • 365: Days of. Gifts for. Oh yes, we have plans.
  • End of Anniversary: End of Anniversary: A celebratory surprise event to close out the month.
And that's to start!

JUN
MH2015_Thumb_Wolv_220x200_0.jpg

Same Site, New Look

Be the hero. Save the world. Enjoy the website!
READ MORE

JUN
MH2015_Thumb_Hulk_200x200.jpg

The Ultimate Wallpaper

Copy and keep our Marvel Heroes 2015 key art, in dramatic landscape.
READ MORE

source:
mmorpg.com & Marvel heroes .com

Last edited:
oh and two new forums have been created

MR. FANTASTIC

Days of future.

As far as we know this has NOTHING to do with the anniversary coming tomorrow:
Gazillion Games staff recently visited Malesur's Stream and dropped some spoilers that show future content:

Oh... this is coming tomorrow though:

Thank you everyone who sent me e-mails to keep me up to date, as I was not able to be in the stream all the time.
- See more at: http://www.hub4heroes.com/?limitstart=0#sthash.cUyjy7uk.dpuf

SILVER SURFER
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/categories/silver-surfer

Last edited:
Ok I some new stuff for to day too.

Gazillion is handing out an anniversary gift per day per account for players level 30 or higher who log in and talk to a special NPC. In addition, the team has toggled the server to boost XP, RIF, SIF, and cosmic chest rewards by 50%.

Marvel Heroes has big plans coming up later this month, including achievements, login rewards, the Silver Surfer, and a special surprise.

for here's the Redeem code for gifts to players the code is : ANIRUOK

and now for news on the patch notes Reed Richards/AKA Mr. fantastic and the silver surfer and some raid details

If your shared quests do not work, you should read this. tl/dr: They will become active at 12 AM on June 5th in server time (got this wrong at first, sorry). There's a timer by the shared quests showing the time remaining before reset/activation.
Shared Quests should now work for everyone.
People are discussing ways to beat the (world first ARPG) raid here and more details on Raids here: Raids FAQ
The hero and costume BOGO are not active anymore.
MarvelHeroes.com has a brand new 2015 worthy design that you should check out!
Here's an excerpt from the Marvel Heroes 2015 announcement:
"Throughout the course of our month-long anniversary celebrations, expect:

• Surtur Raid: The aforementioned ruler of fire demons headlines an epic end-game event for 10 players.
  • Omega System: Advance, alternately. The Omega System allows for even further character customization and progression up to and beyond level 60.
  • Daily Shared Quests: A new way to undertake missions and adventures reserved for earth's mightiest.
  • Achievements: Accomplish the impossible and be recognized – some are even catered to individual heroes.
  • Login Rewards: Showing our appreciation for committed players by thanking them with many awesome things.
  • Silver Surfer: The Herald nears. Will Norrin Radd's arrival presage doom, bring salvation, or just deliver a cool new hero to play? (Hint: It's the last one.)
  • 365: Days of. Gifts for. Oh yes, we have plans.
  • End of Anniversary: End of Anniversary: A celebratory surprise event to close out the month.
  • Oh... Our kickoff is going to include a big weekend event, too.
So not all of these things will be available once the patch goes live, but some of them will be released at a later time this month. Given the current state of the Test-Center at least the things that I posted here will be available today!
Remember that this is the perfect opportunity to get your friends back or newly into the game as the gifts that we will get throughout the event will be a nice foundation not only for starters.
GeeksWithWives.com had David Brevik join their podcast. You can check it out here.
News about Silver Surfer:

• Test center this weekend (pending final VFX approvals)
  • Release late next week and shipped to Advance Pack owners on morning of release.
Sourcehttps://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/99118/silver-surfer-schedule

Last edited:

Marvel Heroes : The Amazing Road Since Launch

Posted Jun 05, 2014 by Suzie Ford

Marvel Heroes has traveled an amazing road since launching in June of 2013. As Gazillion Entertainment prepares big anniversary happenings and to propel the game into its second year, we wanted to hear from Dave Brevik himself about the fantastic journey he and his team have been on. See what he had to say in our exclusive interview.
Read more of Bill Murphy's Marvel Heroes: The Amazing Road Since Launch.

MMORPG.com: How far you guys have come since launch! What's the last year been like, from your perspective?
Dave Brevik: The game has come a long ways since launch. The team has done an incredible job. We have worked very hard on trying to make Marvel Heroes the best ARPG in the world. There have been many late nights, many constructive conversations with the community and a lot of team-pride as the game continues to grow. We have doubled our DAU in the last six months and we continue to see fantastic growth. With this anniversary, it is an opportunity to expose the game to new players and have them join in the fun.

MMORPG.com: What do you think was Marvel Heroes' biggest hurdle to overcome in its first year?
Dave Brevik: There have been many hurdles, but our rocky start and thin feature-set were big problems. This created an opinion of the game that stuck with it for a long time. I think we are well past that, but it remains a secret with gamers. There have been many other free-to-play games that launched a bit early, but became big hits after a lot of iteration.
So, rather than giving up, we invested in what we had and spent the last year making thousands of improvements. I am really excited about the next year.
[FONT=arial !important]
brevik.jpg
MMORPG.com: Of all the additions and changes, what's been your personal favorite?
Dave Brevik: My favorite addition was the very first: Eternity Splinters. It was my favorite for a number of reasons. First, I thought it showed the community that we are willing to change anything. All features and designs can be improved and we were not satisfied. We changed the business model with that change, allowing players to earn any hero in the game by playing. Secondly, it really showed off our ability to listen to the community and react to their feedback. And lastly, it happened so quickly, it set the standard and pace of our changes. We patch every week. We have added more content and features to this game than any other product that I know about.
MMORPG.com: Now the flip-side... what change do you wish you could go back and do-over?
Dave Brevik: I don’t think there has been a feature that I wish we could do-over. With weekly patches, we can rapidly iterate on anything we do. The only do-over I wish we could have done would have been to label the game “open-beta” at launch and lifted the beta tag after several months, Gmail-style.
[FONT=arial !important]
MarvelGroup_t.jpg
MMORPG.com: What sort of plans do you have coming up for the anniversary? Care to shed the light on what that counter's all about?
Dave Brevik: The countdown timer is all about the anniversary. Marvel Heroes has changed so much in the last year, it deserves a new name. Our first season has come to an end and our second season is beginning. Marvel Heroes will now be called Marvel Heroes 2015. You see this naming style used in sports-games, office software and even the auto-industry. We are proud to break this ground for MMOs.
We have an incredible amount of fun things happening in-game for the anniversary. First, we are launching our first Raid featuring Surtur, the Omega system end-game advancement, server-wide shared quests, trading, Mac Open Beta and many other features in this month of celebration. Next, we are having an incredible give-away this week. We are handing out 365 gifts, including a Punisher costume, a free stash tab, unique items and many other fun things. Lastly, there will be live events happening and special bonuses given.
MMORPG.com: Will Marvel Heroes be showing us anything at E3?
Dave Brevik: We have some meetings there, but no plans for the show floor this year. We may end up doing a few of the other shows later this year. It was just too close to our anniversary to focus on a booth as well.
[FONT=arial !important]
MarvelHulk_t.jpg
MMORPG.com: One final, personal question... how come we can't play Agent Coulson, yet? Or at least have him run around with us as a pet. Work it out!
Dave Brevik: Agreed! Putting our top people on it immediately. Top. People.

Permalink | 5 comments

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm#YbxomlIcDQLsmwQr.99

source:
mmorpg.com

Last edited:
Ok the live stream is over and this is from the poster Juy justin on the marvel heroes forum this is a breakdown what the dev's told on reddit
David Brevik Q and A - @reddit_AMA

BELOW YOU WILL FIND THE Q&A WITH DAVID BREVIK ON REDDIT.

Source:http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/commen...vik_ceo_of_gazillion_best_known_for/?sort=old
Q. do you think time is linear or cyclical?
both
Q. Any plans on changing the retcon system ?
no plans at this time
Q. Can we get them to drop again then ? Or at a cheaper price (less splinters ? cube shards ?) With the new patch there are a lot of new builds we can try.
We will look into the drop rate. I have heard this a few times from a few people.
Q. Hello Mr. Brevik. I was disappointed to hear that Shared Legendary Questing was abandoned, but I think that the new Shared Daily Quest system shows some potential. Are there any plans to overhaul the current rewards provided for completing a Shared Daily Quest (in particular a large sum of experience to match/exceed that which is provided by Legendary Quests)? I feel that it's important to provide strong incentives for grouping, and in its current state, it doesn't feel like the Shared Daily Quest system provides enough of this. Are there any plans in the near future to further incentivize group play (particularly while leveling) and would you be able to speak to them?
There is a problem with the rewards right now for Shared Daily Quests. Some of the rewards (XP/omega-orb) appear as soon as you complete the quest. The other part of the reward is suck into your inventory. We are going to fix this in the future, but both are being rewarded, it just isn't obvious.
Q. I have completed the MM daily twice now. While the chest rewards were indeed in my inventory, neither time did I see a XP/Omega Orb drop from completing it. I know you said there is supposed to be XP drops from them but the way it works now makes LQ still the way to go. I look forward to when/if this gets fixed. <3
Well we just patched, so if it wasn't working before, look for it today.
Q. What are your thoughts on Diablo III? Did you think it was as bad as people say it was?
I liked D3. I think the game is even better after the last expansion. I had different plans for D3, but they did a good job.
Q. What is something that has made you just stop and laugh while playing? 3 personal examples: 1: I saw 2 cops in MM firing away at a gang member tagging a building. 2: On my 1st hero I thought "~bound to X~" meant I needed a matrix of unbinding to remove it, so I wore the same eq until lvl 51 when a lag click showed me the light lol. 3: I got my first pet drop, Old Lace, the day before we all got Old Lace. I try my best to laugh instead of get mad. By the way, have you ever rage quit while playing Marvel Heroes/any-game?
I laugh a lot while playing. You should watch my streams on Twitch with my wife "thejunglequeen". We laugh all the time. Those are funny examples and I can't of anything off-hand. I have never rage-quit MH, but I rage-quit EQ for a few days when I got caught in a death loop with my Necro and de-leveled from 55 to 52. After a few days, I went back and played again, but switched to Bard. It took years for me to play my necro again.
Q. Mr. B, Now that a portion of the raids and the Omega system has been implemented, what are some other "Big" features your team is planning? (Outside of future raids)
We have a bunch of plans for this month. The next pretty big feature is Achievements coming later this month (hopefully. on track atm). The next really big thing will be story focused.
Q. Would you rather fight 1000 duck-sized horses, or one horse-sized Jeff "Doomsaw" Donais?
Doomsaw is horse-sized, so Doomsaw. It's on!
Q. 1) Any plans on an Enchanced for IM (yes im talking about rescue suit) 2) What plans do you have for raids? is there gonna be a loot table exclusive to raid tied whit a currency system to get said "sets"?
1) I would LOVE to put Rescue into the game 2) Yes -- very similar to WoW
Q. Hello Mr. Brevik. Thank you for doing an AMA. What is the latest information on Stark Tech? Happy Birthday to MH!
Thanks! Stark Tech is not completed, but still on the road-map. It won't be this month.

all prior to the live stream to day more in the link

Again this is a run down and this doesn't link to Reddit's site. this the marvel heroes forum details in quotes.

And for those you that just missed the live stream here it is
1:28:12

Marvel Heroes 2015: Official Twitch Channel
MarvelHeroes about 2 hours ago

source: Marvel Heroes 2015 Twitch channel and forum

Ok been bit since i put updates

Silver and News
News

• The One-Year Anniversary Quest that gives the 356 gifts got extended until June 18th to give everyone more time to get to level 30 and redeem their gifts Source
  • Shared Quest rewards got buffed! Read More
  • According to the 1.0 Patch Notes the 50% server side bonus is turned off.
Community

• r/marvelheroes has a post where you can add questions that you have for Gazillion.
  • simowilkins created a little community driven survey that you can read about and take part in here on the official forums.
  • buddacanno wrote a guide for the Midtown Madness Shared Quest here
  • Punchclops is raiding now!
  • For Marvel Heroes streamers I created this.
  • Talking about community: Thank you guys for supporting hub4heroes! It happens in many different ways, be it messages to me with things I forgot or did wrong, tweets with new promo-codes, e-mails with spoilers and screenshots, promotions on stream or social networks and tips through the support option. I appreciate it a lot and it makes editing this page something I enjoy. Thank you!
Spoilers

Published: 09 June 2014

Quick Update

Update: Things were delayed a bit and that has affected the time Silver Surfer will be on Test-Center as well as it seems to have delayed/skipped the patch at the beginning of this week. Once they get approval Silver Surfer as well as Beta Ray Bill Team-Up will be on TC.

• The 50% XP / RIF & SIF boost is still active until this week's Thursday (or Friday) patch! Source
Published: 09 June 2014

Midweek Madness

News

• Test-Center has been updated with a new patch. As expected after yesterdays news it doesn't contain Silver Surfer or Beta-Ray Bill Team-Up.
  • If you check out Test-Center be sure to provide your feedback in one of the many topics that were created here
  • There's also a new PVP Forum
  • Doomsaw let us know that there's going to be a Birthday Cake event for this weekend that won't be on TC but goes straight to live servers. No details on that yet.
  • During the Omega Systems beta phase there will be free respecs once a week for the coming three weeks.
Hub4Heroes now has an official Facebook page at facebook.com/Hub4Heroes. I had to create one because there were pages called hub4heroes popping up pretending to be the official hub4heroes.com Facebook page. If you happen to follow one of those pages please consider unfollowing them and follow the official one. I will only crosspost things to facebook that are published here so you won't ever miss anything by not visiting the Facebook page. You can use it however to see notifications of new posts on hub4heroes.com on your Facebook timeline.
Tl;dr: There's a hub4heroes Facebook page now. I try to make sure that it will never have content that is not available on this page. Updating hub4heroes.com will always have priority.
Published: 11 June 2014

Mac Open Beta and Test Cake

• The Mac Open Beta is now live! Read more here and get the download links here
  • The Birthday Cake Event made it to the Test-Center and can now be tested. "To participate, defeat enemies, bosses, etc. and they'll drop pieces of a cake, and when you collect 365, turn it in to Jocasta for a Birthday Cake of lootsplosions! (The same one from the 365 items!) " SourceThe cake pieces drop rates are affected by Special Item Find so they could be live tuned by the devs in case that people don't get enough. Source
  • The devs are working on a Dual Spec feature that will allow to switch to a free second build. It will probably launch in 8-10 weeks. Source
  • "Raid beta is likely to last 2-3 weeks. The next two encounters will be opened up Friday morning for everyone and loot will be increased for the first two encounters." Source
Published: 12 June 2014

- See more at: http://www.hub4heroes.com/?limitstart=0#sthash.m6C4o6M1.dpuf

Source:Hub4 heroes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"