Marvel Icons

i'm just starting to see the icons in my area. i have seen them outside of where i live going on trips and out of town etc. but am just starting to see them here. i'm glad i got the hulk since he was the only one i was planning on getting from the get go. i'm so weak :( oh well, glad to have him.

and i've seen masterworks everywhere around here. if push comes to shove and you think you'll never get the masterworks, then i could get them for you.

but be warned, i personally thought the green goblin looked like crap b/c of his bug eyes. so much so that i didn't get it.

OOOO, do I want a Cyclops....Anyone know if theres gonna be one made? :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops:

EDIT: Sorry about the triple-posting... wont happen again. WOW.

OOOO, do I want a Cyclops....Anyone know if theres gonna be one made? :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops:

EDIT: oh my, again, very sorry bout the triple-posts.... Weird.....

There are no plans as far as I know.

I'd buy one in a heartbeat, though. Preferably Jim Lee outfit.

LA needs more icons... shoulda got the ones i wanted when i first saw them... as for the master works.. there crappy as hell... esp the new ones coming out... saw them on the toybiz site... boy do they look fugly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"