Comics Marvel July Solicits

Specter313 said:
CW_xmen_01_logo.jpg

I really like the cover. Bishop vs. Cyclops. Interesting. Personally, I don't see how any of the X-Men would be okay with registration.

^ The more I think about it...

ESPECIALLY Bishop should be against it. Wouldn't mutant registration somewhat mimic the future that he came from? Or am I mistaken?

I think it would. After all, that M on his face is a brand. Even goody two-shoes Cyclops should be against it. But out of both of them, I think he's more likely than Bishop to be for it. But then again, Bishop is a law and order kind of guy so maybe he's follow the government. But basically, being okay with this registration is just being hypocritical at best for mutants.

Yeah, I figured the same.

Unless there's finally something in the registration that would be good for the mutants. Something better than being stuck in a camp and watched by Sentinels, for example.

Hasn't there already been a similar storyline in the X-Books with the Mutant Registation Act? So this expands it to include all Superheros...retread. Bishop above all others..lawman or not...should be against it. He has seen the outcome of such registration. He lost his sister to it. They will probably make him for it...

OutcryX said:
Hasn't there already been a similar storyline in the X-Books with the Mutant Registation Act? So this expands it to include all Superheros...retread. Bishop above all others..lawman or not...should be against it. He has seen the outcome of such registration. He lost his sister to it. They will probably make him for it...

Lol. I can admire the logic of that last line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"