Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Gambit Select should be out soon.

marvel_select_Gambit.jpg

Whoa that looks really awesome.

The cape is a little weird don't you think...

And I'm def getting that talking Thor... will go side by side with my talking Wolverine :woot:

Yeah the 10" talking Thor is worth it to me Ipod. For those of us on tight budgets that Hot Toys is way out of the question. I don't care how many more hands they give you. lol

heh yeah lol

Here's a couple of pics showing the arm position limits

103_0097sml.jpg

103_0098sml.jpg

So I'm wondering which week in April the new Universe line will be released.

I'm looking forward to hours of searching for, what I'm calling now, the hard to find Apocolypse figure. And I bet the Jim Lee Cyclops will be the easiest to find.:csad:

I wanted that Destroyer figure from the run with Thor Buster IM. I'm not paying 80 bucks for the danged thing.

hmmm if gambit comes with that base i may get him over cyclops (or both rather than a variant of each) because it'd be cool to put 2 danger rooms together to build one.

Good enough explanation for me, I'll have to pick it up next weekend after Comic Con then. Thanks for the heads up, Vartha.

Spideyboy, I went to Target last night, and they had the Iron Man figures as well. So not just Wal-Mart and Toys R Us.

sweet. im gonna have to start looking

heh yeah lol

Here's a couple of pics showing the arm position limits

103_0097sml.jpg

103_0098sml.jpg

Not a fan of these new Movie Thor figures. Don't get me wrong, I'm so excited for the movie and I'm glad Thor is getting his due, but these figures look like kiddie toys. Definitely not for the "serious collector".

I really wanna see what the new ML Thor will look like. There's no way he can be better than the JMS Select Thor, right?

hmmm if gambit comes with that base i may get him over cyclops (or both rather than a variant of each) because it'd be cool to put 2 danger rooms together to build one.

I was thinking the same. Actually it doesn't matter which Cyclops I get, just as long as I get the Gambit. Selects have some pretty great stands.

sweet. im gonna have to start looking

If I knew you well, and how to get it for you, I would have man. They had him, Crimson Dynamo and War Machine. Which is really nice, if you liked the Select version of him from the Iron Man 2 line.

Not a fan of these new Movie Thor figures. Don't get me wrong, I'm so excited for the movie and I'm glad Thor is getting his due, but these figures look like kiddie toys. Definitely not for the "serious collector".

I really wanna see what the new ML Thor will look like. There's no way he can be better than the JMS Select Thor, right?
Well As I've said I can't afford the Hot Toys figure, which is why I reviewed what I got for those who can't afford it either.
I do agree tho, I want to see that Modern Thor badly. If the it's anything like the 3.75 mu version and LOOKS like Coipel's art I'd try my hardest to get it.

I used to be like that regarding Hot Toys.

However i had to sacrifice getting 6" figures. But it was well worth it.

If you can make that sacrifice, it's probably the best choice you'd make regarding figures.

It all depends on what you like, i like to look at my figures, not play with them. So HT's are good for me.

WOOHOO! got them FINALLY
The Thor and Enchantress Secret Wars set
103_0111sml.jpg

Yeah the Secret Wars 2 packs have all come across bad. My Enchantress feels like she's going to break any second. We need a redo of Magneto and Moon Knight, they both have tiny legs that don't go with their torsos.

Yeah I just display mine anyway, I'm wondering if they modeled THAT Thor off Zeck's Thor?

Yeah the Secret Wars 2 packs have all come across bad. My Enchantress feels like she's going to break any second. We need a redo of Magneto and Moon Knight, they both have tiny legs that don't go with their torsos.

Or, you could, you know, stop buying 3.45" figures. Just sayin"...:awesome:

They both use the Daredevil body. The legs are just like that.

Or, you could, you know, stop buying 3.45" figures. Just sayin"...:awesome:

Nevah!

I won't stop buying because of a few minor faults. If that were the case, I would've given up on Legends a long time ago. :csad:

but legends have far less faults :(

in other news.... i went to Toys r us today.. they had the 6inch ironmen, but just mark IV and war machine... no crimson dynamo or titanium man :(. Also... WTH are these 17.99? there's nothing special about them... not "super amazing" sculpts and don't come with anything extra... why are these so incredibly expensive when all other 6inchers (DCU and Batman movie line) are around like $12 and come with more stuff and tend to have better sculpts?

i couldn't imagine paying 17.99 for Mark IV ironman when you can get him for $6.99 at walmart on clearance in the movie line a couple months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"