Mark Ruffalo May Be Marvel’s New Hulk

I think Ruffalo is very underrated. Cast on his own merits and not compared to Norton (which in general Norton is better but as Banner I can't help but think Ruffalo would be better) Ruffalo is a fine choice

whoever will be cast as Bruce Banner will be compared to Norton and Bill Bixby. That's why the casting (thanks to kevin Feige) will be the kiss of death for the chosen actor. And like I said, the only responsible will be Kevin Feige.
I hve nothing against Ruffalo, but, well, I didn't feel him.

Hopefully he doesn't phone it in like Norton did; for a so called "top actor of his generation" his performance was passable at best.

Bana, Norton, Ruffalo...they've had some first-rate actors playing this role. Too bad they can't quite get the movies right...

Mark Ruffalo going to be the new HULK? I thought they would use CGI.

If Ruffalo thing falls through I think his Brothers Bloom co-star Adrien Brody should play Banner

I honestly think if this was a few years ago and they were casting Incredible Hulk, we would all have been really surprised and thrilled to get Mark Ruffalo. He is a really good actor and I completely buy the casting. Some of us are just upset because we loved Norton (or Bana). It does suck that over the spam of 10 years and 3 movies, we will have 3 different actors as Bruce Banner, but it could be a lot worse, I guess. I am just happy that they went with an actor, and not a name. I just think back to when WB wanted Ashton Kutcher for Batman because he was the "it" guy at the time, but Christopher Nolan comes in like "yeah, about that, I got this Bale guy... people seem to like him."

Not at all. Ruffalo isn't that much of a good actor in my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"