She-Hulk Marvel Studios' She-Hulk General Discussion Thread

The Marvel D+ shows generally get enough traffic. When they get closer to release they’ll each probably get their own forums. Might have to send the ones that have gone by to the “Past Marvel Shows” section, though, as most of these seem to be “event series,” and not ongoing for multiple seasons.

The Marvel D+ shows generally get enough traffic. When they get closer to release they’ll each probably get their own forums. Might have to send the ones that have gone by to the “Past Marvel Shows” section, though, as most of these seem to be “event series,” and not ongoing for multiple seasons.

That's because they won't give us multiple seasons! :argh:

I want 10 seasons of WandaVision sitcom.

I'm sure that'd change once the actual episodes get released but what do I know

let’s hope! In the mod’s defence, he told me this literally the moment the shows were first announced, no casting to talk about, no trailers nothing. Now obviously wandavision has been a big hit so maybe the situation is different now?

It would be great if Liv Tyler returned in this series as Betty Ross after so many years. Maybe she could even transform into Red She-Hulk eventually.

Betty Ross clearly can't mean very much to Bruce Banner though. He's never mentioned her even once since he's been Mark Ruffalo.

are we going to get 4th wall breaking moments in this series or are they saving it for deadpool?

Maybe they'll do it more like Saved by the bell or the first season of Sex and the city where she temporarily pauses and turns to speak to the camera instead of like Deadpool.

It would be great if Liv Tyler returned in this series as Betty Ross after so many years. Maybe she could even transform into Red She-Hulk eventually.

Betty Ross clearly can't mean very much to Bruce Banner though. He's never mentioned her even once since he's been Mark Ruffalo.

She lives in London, but was in Miami Beach with her daughter today and Atlanta is a two hour flight away so.....

:thf:

I would love to see Liv again, that video of her showing off her home was iconic. Not sure how they do the travel thing but maybe they could just cleverly edit it

I would love to see Liv again, that video of her showing off her home was iconic. Not sure how they do the travel thing but maybe they could just cleverly edit it

Well, she was spotted in Miami yesterday with her daughter and Miami from Atlanta is a two hour flight.

I may have spoken too soon.

With these D+ shows more and more looking like "one-offs," we may stop doing separate forums for them, and move them all to the "Marvel on Disney+" section with their own prefixes instead.

I may have spoken too soon.

With these D+ shows more and more looking like "one-offs," we may stop doing separate forums for them, and move them all to the "Marvel on Disney+" section with their own prefixes instead.

Feige said before though that She-Hulk was planned as a multi season series and not a one off mini series. Same for a few others.

Huh. They're just trying to make things difficult then. :(
I think they'll just look at it on a case by case basis the same way they would for the movies. Iron Man got a sequel fairly soon while Incredible Hulk was a one and done. Same way would be here. Marvel's VP just said Wandavision is almost certainly a one and done while TFatWS has potential for a subsequent season. Though with the way they make and distribute these I imagine that similar to the movie sequels a "sequel" season as it were may come several years after the original.

Last edited:
I think they'll just look at it on a case by case basis the same way they would for the movies. Iron Man got a sequel fairly soon while Incredible Hulk was a one and done. Same way would be here. Marvel's VP just said Wandavision is almost certainly a one and done while FatWS has potential for a subsequent season. Though with the way they make and distribute these I imagine that similar to the movie sequels a "sequel" season as it were may come several years after the original.

How dare you call him Fat Winter Soldier? :argh:

Maybe they'll do it more like Saved by the bell or the first season of Sex and the city where she temporarily pauses and turns to speak to the camera instead of like Deadpool.
I think that's very plausible. If this is more of a comedy, treating it similar to Malcom and the Middle's addressing the camera would be fourth-wall breaking enough without it being as explicitly meta as Deadpool.

...Do they have fake eyebrows on her?

Thanks, I thought I was the only one who didn’t like her look here

I like it. For some reason it reminds me of Marion from raiders of the lost ark

We got this covered are suggesting that it's been confirmed that Charlie Cox will make an appearance in this show. Don't know how reliable that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"