She-Hulk Marvel Studios' She-Hulk General Discussion Thread

Wandavision spoilers

ok so now we’ve seen Agatha talking to the camera, do you think that makes it easier for Jen to break the fourth wall?

I don’t think it’s that hard to do even in a shared universe like this. Fleabag did it
There is an in-universe explanation for this. They're doing it to the audience in the show (SWORD agents), not to us. It's not "true" fourth wall breaking the way Deadpool does (which also has an in-universe explanation, Deapool is insane).

Jaz?

don’t love that cover name though. “A’dood”. Sounds like when guys have to add bro to everything to make it less gay. “I’m going to take my brobag to the bropark to bro hang out with my bro friends”.

I wonder who they will cast? Perfect time to snap up Dominique Jackson now that Pose is finishing

Is there no way for Marvel to also produce a Hulk TV series on Disney +? I realise there are distribution rights issues with Universal for the movies, but is that the same for a TV show? We could get some development for Hulk and Banner that I wouldn't want them to focus on for She-Hulk (which is her show).

Is there no way for Marvel to also produce a Hulk TV series on Disney +? I realise there are distribution rights issues with Universal for the movies, but is that the same for a TV show? We could get some development for Hulk and Banner that I wouldn't want them to focus on for She-Hulk (which is her show).
I think the ship is long sailed. Other than Joe Fixit I'm not sure what else there is to do with Ruffalo's Banner.

Do you imagine a story where the Hulk travels to the future and meets himself as Maestro or just a movie where Maestro is the villain? If it's the latter, it would be a good use of Ruffalo, but not necessarily a Hulk movie.

I think the ship is long sailed. Other than Joe Fixit I'm not sure what else there is to do with Ruffalo's Banner.

They can show us the story set within those 5 years of the Snap where Banner learned to control the Hulk and how he became the Professor.

Also, they can have another story where he maybe loses control of the Hulk and stops being the Professor and it returns him to a more traditional Hulk.

And maybe something from his early days, perhaps set between The Incredible Hulk and The Avengers.

Kinda sucks that we never got World War Hulk before getting Professor Hulk, but I don't know where/how it would have fit in the MCU.

Kinda sucks that we never got World War Hulk before getting Professor Hulk, but I don't know where/how it would have fit in the MCU.
Wasn't it in the plot of World War Hulk that both Banner and Hulk agreed to wage war against the Illuminati as they were both betrayed? I think you could still have a World War Hulk if both personas raged together for a common goal.

I liked her in Altered Carbon and that movie about the musical Hamilton as well.

Oh she seems nice! The name amelia rings a bell, not Amelia voght someone else

Good to hear :up:

She's likely to play one of Jen's fellow attorneys, but if she's not an attorney and she's someone that requires some physical action, it's not something she's unfamiliar with.

Ms.Marvel is done filming but didn’t even got one...:whatever:

I’m so excited production has started. The mcu desperately needs Jen. It has from the start

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"