Secret Invasion Marvel Studios' Secret Invasion General Discussion Thread

What will Marvel do with this show in the future? Will they reference it at all in the movies and any of the events that transpired here? Or will they ignore it and just stick it in the same category as either Agents of SHIELD or Inhumans? I'm guessing they will retcon things here rather than sticking to their plan, or at least I hope they will.

The problem with simply ignoring it is that they set it up in Spider-man Far From Home and even acknowledged said set-up in No Way Home. I wish they hadn't done that, because now those threads will be left dangling every time I rewatch those movies without ever watching Secret Invasion.

Edit: Although, now that I think of it, if The Marvels features Nick Fury in outer space with Skrulls, I suppose that also could technically be seen as a followup to the tease in FFH. I guess it could potentially be possible for Marvel to just pretend SI doesn't exist anymore, as long as they never acknowledge any of the events that took place in it.

The absense and Maria and Talos kind of creates the biggest awkwardness. But I guess they aren't that important.

Last edited:
Just watched this. Was expecting a dumpster fire, but except for parts of the last episode, this wasn't half bad. Maybe just a bad adaptation (never read the comic)?

Its not good but I wouldn't put it in my all time worst shows I've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"