She-Hulk Marvel Studios' She-Hulk General Discussion Thread

Looks like a fabulous and comics accurate costume. My prediction: “a fun time had by all”

I hope she features in her original torn white dress Savage She-Hulk costume as well, at least for her first appearance as She-Hulk when she initially transforms.

What is the skyline in the background?

aqkteytg07z71.jpg

Jennifer Walters's hair is dark and curly like She-Hulk's. But in the comics she had lighter brown hair and it was straight and more of a bob. It seems as if they're going for the idea that her long curly hair comes from her human alter ego rather than it just turns that way once she transforms.

Shouldn't we get She-Hulk, Moon Knight, and Ms. Marvel subforums? Or are they waiting for release dates?

After the three first looks was another montage of the previous series mixed with some new stuff.

Where is this footage?

Also, is the way the title is stylised (ie She/Hulk) meant to be reminiscent of these subtitles you see on people's names like she/her?

Why did they show Hulk but not give us a proper reveal of She-Hulk, especially her face?

Why did they show Hulk but not give us a proper reveal of She-Hulk, especially her face?
The same reason, they didn't give a proper reveal for Moon Knight and Ms Marvel....just Marvel continuing to tease.

Plus we already know what Hulk looks like from Endgame.

I do hope we get to see The Wrecking Crew in this, as is rumoured. I love those scumbags.

Are they smarter than the Tracksuits?

In the comics, one of them is a gamma scientist. Another one, the leader (The Wrecker) is a street-smart violent criminal, while the other two are just total meatheads.

Honestly, the MCU could use more low level super crooks, the kind of people who would never ever be a serious threat to an Avengers-level character, but would still logically exist and flesh out the setting. Not everyone needs to be a serious dramatic challenge, some villains exist to do something colorful or dramatically useful, and then lose hard.

If the setting of the show takes place in Los Angeles (and it seems likely since the show was shot in Los Angeles instead of Atlanta doubling as "New York City") it could be interesting.

Also if I had to guest, Renee Elise Goldsberry, Ginger Gonzaga and Josh Segarra are playing Jennifer's co-workers at the law firm.

Last edited:
Via KC Walsh from the "Change My Mind Podcast"

As was previously rumored, the popular insider confirmed the series will be a comedy and Jameela Jamil's Titania is serving as the main villain. Walsh revealed that, prior to her villainous origins, Titania is an "exercise guru on the internet" but "things aren’t working out, so she goes and sees a life coach" who turns out to be Tim Roth's Emil Blonsky aka Abomination.

According to Walsh, Abomination will obtain a sample of She-Hulk's blood and begin "passing it out as the cure-all to your life problems" which will "set up all the Hulks for what’s next." Supposedly, Blonsky's use of this sample will lead to the creation of many popular comic characters including Titania, Skaar, Thunderbolt Ross' Red Hulk, and "a bunch of loser dudes on a construction site" which creates the Wrecking Crew.

With so many Hulks introduced, the series will seemingly set the stage for the rumored World War Hulk movie as "Banner and Jen are like, 'What the f---?' We've got to bring this back down to Earth" and deal with the countless Hulks showing up.

She-Hulk Disney+ Leak Reveals Spoilery Plot Details (thedirect.com)

Using a comedy series to launch something like World War Hulk is... a choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"