Marvel Studios' X-Men: The Roster

r6ho4ickour21.jpg

Not sure if this would be too many characters for a first film but I'd be happy with a lineup like this.

I’d like to see them begin with the five members of the original Kirby/Lee team plus Storm.

Since Wolverine tends to be such an overwhelming presence, I’d have him established elsewhere in the MCU first (such as that rumored Disney Plus anthology series, or perhaps his own solo film), and then have him join the X-Men in a sequel. Give the others a chance to shine first.

1698468593340.pngReplace Thunderbird with an 18 year old version of Kitty Pryde and that is a good starting roster.

so replacing a so much needed person of color with a white character?
nice

I think it'll be interesting to see to any of the X-Men get the Solo set treatment, I admit individually I don't know EVERYTHING about every character so I don't know if any of them could maintain a Solo film / series besides Wolverine I guess.

Also not sure of where this originally came from but this guy I follow on Instagram who usually reposts leaks, posted a few mentioning that apparently Feige really loves Excalibur and wants to do a fantasy adventure movie series about the team. Obviously this could be completely untrue but interesting nonetheless.

I hope they don't do any solo films or series. They should focus on team films.

r6ho4ickour21.jpg

Not sure if this would be too many characters for a first film but I'd be happy with a lineup like this.
The top 6 are who I want to be the starting field team in the first film and outside of that junior students like Iceman (who can graduate by the end of the first film), Kitty and Jubilee. Wolverine and Gambit strike me as X-factor characters who could give film no.2 and 3 a huge boost.

I’d like to see them begin with the five members of the original Kirby/Lee team plus Storm.

Since Wolverine tends to be such an overwhelming presence, I’d have him established elsewhere in the MCU first (such as that rumored Disney Plus anthology series, or perhaps his own solo film), and then have him join the X-Men in a sequel. Give the others a chance to shine first.
Agreed on Wolverine. I envision him as a wider MCU character this time, which should help in not overpowering X-Men to such a degree. I want the first film to be wholly successful without him, even if they include references to remind the audience that he is around. That would show audiences that there is a whole lot to X-Men regardless of Wolverine. I want him launching with Hulk separately like in the comics, and as many others have mentioned.

Bishop could be a great audience surrogate character. He arrives in the present to spur the X-Men into action against Nimrod/Orchis/Sentinels.

I want Bishop to be in the first film. I feel like at least one of the members we see in the first film won't be usual faces we saw in the previous X-Men members. The Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Colossus, the Professor and Beast already appeared in 5 movies. Shadowcat, Rogue, Iceman, Nightcrawler and Jubilee in four movies.

The remaining more well known X-Men members that haven't appeared much in the movies are Psylocke (2 movies), Gambit (1 film), Angel (2 movies), Emma (2 movies), Havok (3 movies), Banshee (1 film), Polaris (none), Forge (none), Dazzler (1 film) and Bishop (1 film).

this lineup would be fun. let them go build a team

ICXz1Go.jpg

There are a lot of different combinations I'd be happy with. There are a few what I consider to be core characters (not necessarily the best characters) who I'd prefer to see in the first film (like Cyclops, Storm, Jean and Beast) but I don't mind too much who they fill the rest of the roster with. So many good options and we'll have plenty of great possibilities to add in in sequels whoever they kick things off with.

Reactions: Lip
We will see Colossus, Jean, Storm, Cyclops in Deadpool 3 (if reports are true) and those characters were also either in Dark PhoeniX (Nightcrawler/Mr. Beast) or Deadpool 2.

I would be more eXcited to see the ones we haven't much in the last ten years; Rogue, Angel, Iceman, Kitty, Psylocke, Gambit, Polaris, Dazzler.

There are a lot of different combinations I'd be happy with.
Pretty much.

I'd love to see Cyclops, Jean and Storm as the core of the X-Men franchise. So I'd love to see them there, front and center. The rest, I'm happy with any option.

We will see Colossus, Jean, Storm, Cyclops in Deadpool 3 (if reports are true) and those characters were also either in Dark PhoeniX (Nightcrawler/Mr. Beast) or Deadpool 2.

I would be more eXcited to see the ones we haven't much in the last ten years; Rogue, Angel, Iceman, Kitty, Psylocke, Gambit, Polaris, Dazzler.
I'm sure much of the excitement for X-fans will come from seeing characters we haven't seen in live action before or not seen much of or those not done properly before. For me having the core structure is just like having Aunt May in a Spider-Man film or Alfred in a Batman film. They are part of the compulsory furniture more than they are there to excite by themselves. Given that, I will still be excited to see the MCU versions of those characters.

i don't want a lot of characters right off the bat. i don't want over saturation or burnout, kinda like what people feel with the marvel universe now.

i'm also strong enough to admit that if a character that i love, aint gonna be done right, i'd rather they not be done at all. no matter how much it hurts me haha

i don't want a lot of characters right off the bat. i don't want over saturation or burnout, kinda like what people feel with the marvel universe now.

i'm also strong enough to admit that if a character that i love, aint gonna be done right, i'd rather they not be done at all. no matter how much it hurts me haha
I know the feeling. At least I've been blessed with good Beasts, Wolverine and a Gambit I liked. Even Iceman was well done. The second Sabretooth.

I want the cast to be officially announced in SDCC 2999.

:xmen:

This process is slow, normally taking thousands and thousands of years, but with every few hundred millennia - evolution leaps forward.

I want the cast to be officially announced in SDCC 2999.

:xmen:

This process is slow, normally taking thousands and thousands of years, but with every few hundred millennia - evolution leaps forward.
The process of casting and getting a X-Men film out within the MCU. :D :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"