Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Punisher punishes the guilty. Rapists, psychos, murderers....no mercy...he exterminates them.

Spider-Man strings them to lamp posts. Haha!

Frank is way to badass for some people...Thomas Jane is The Punisher suckers...and he rocks.

TheCardPlayer said:
The Punisher punishes the guilty. Rapists, psychos, murderers....no mercy...he exterminates them.

Spider-Man strings them to lamp posts. Haha!

Frank is way to badass for some people...Thomas Jane is The Punisher suckers...and he rocks.

I agree on almost everything, except I'm still waiting for a good punisher movie ;) I liked the game a lot though...

Actually I like both Punisher movies. But I love the new one.

Horrorfan said:
There will always be some criminal loving pansies who hate him, but I don't think Frank gives a crap :D thats part of what I like about him. At least he is probably least hypocritical of all the heroes, and the people he deals with never usually reoffend ;)
:up:

I would like to see Scarlet Witch.I loved her in X-Men Legends 2 and hopefuly the will expand her powers

I cant wait for this game, never hard of it till recently tho. I really do hope I get to unlock iron man and daredevil.

Some of them shots posted look really good, im quite impressed!!

so is this game a new(as in different) game, or is it just a new name for the Marvel Legends game?

ok. sounds cool anyway. I hope the graphics aren't as bad as the pictures. Some of them don't look very detailed. Well either way i'm going to get this game and HOPE really hard that we don't get another "Marvel Nemisis".

If this game is what it looks to be (played like xmen legends), then i'm gonna love it!

Wow, this game looks F'in sweet. I can't wait to hand Galactus his over-sized ass. :up:

Nathan said:
So let's see, characters confirmed so far are...

- Captain America
- Spider-Man
- Thor
- Wolverine
- Dr. Strange
- Ghost Rider
- Elektra

Let the speculations of who else made it in the game begin. I'm pretty sure Iron Man will make it in the game and maybe even The Thing and Human Torch. Daredevil has relative big chances seeing that Elektra made it into the game. And... uhm.. can't believe I'm unable to think of 20 Marvel characters.

Fury too and there were also two pictures with Silver Surfer.

BTW, is Doom a playable character like Magneto from the X-Men Legends 2 game or is he one of the bosses?

I don't think Fury is playable. He'll probably be part of a cutscene. And Silver Surfer doesn't count because he'll be only playable during some sort of special Mission. But he could be an unlockable... Okay let's keep Surfer in the list.

Philly Phanboy said:
Fury too and there were also two pictures with Silver Surfer.

BTW, is Doom a playable character like Magneto from the X-Men Legends 2 game or is he one of the bosses?

DOOM is not playable... :confused:

XwolverineX said:
Wow, this game looks F'in sweet. I can't wait to hand Galactus his over-sized ass. :up:

I'm gonna use extra powerful characters like Thor and Doc strange to weaken him up, then when his health is really really really low I'm gonna use Cap or Spidey to win the battle by punching him in the ankle.:spidey: :up:

Yes, sir.
I don't buy them anymore, but I love the ones I have (LXG 1 and 2, V for Vendetta, Batman Year One, Man without fear and pretty much every Frank Miller's Daredevil volumes, Guardian Devil, Dark Knight Returns, the entire Preacher series, the entire Lone Wolf and Cub series, Hellboy, some Batman trades, and uh....that's it)

The game definitely has the potential top X-Men Legends, but the Justice League game will own this.

The game definitely has the potential top X-Men Legends, but the Justice League game will own this.

You said the exact same thing in the "Superman Returns" thread :(

Anyway, Raven and Snowblind both rock, I'll be getting both games for sure (Though it seems Marvel: Ultimate Alliance will be better)

Mr. Vice said:

Wow, you have just lost any chance at respect. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back