Marvel Universe LIVE!

this will be here in Tampa next month. The commercials have been playing a lot. I already have my tickets. Has anyone seen this yet?

I'm interested to see that they included Captain Marvel as the only Avenger not seen in the movies. The other six and Falcon are all MCU characters. In fact, pretty much all the heroes and most of the villains are people who have appeared in films or will be soon (like Black Cat).

I wonder if this hints at Marvel's plans for Captain Marvel in the MCU?

I don't think this will really be an accurate gauge for the MCU since they are using characters like Spidey and Wolverine. Could be wrong though, never know

I had no idea Tampa was kicking this thing off. Yesterday was the first show and a friend who went said it was freaking amazing. They have a show tonight and one tomorrow so I need to quit slacking and pick up my ticket

You know I don't hear about this thing outside of this thread. How is Marvel not promoting the living s**t out of this thing? There should be national TV spots....

You know I don't hear about this thing outside of this thread. How is Marvel not promoting the living s**t out of this thing? There should be national TV spots....

They are doing targeted ads, much more efficient. Been seeing ads for this all the time here in the Tampa Bay area. I'd imagine when it's about a month away from your area is when you will see the spots all over the place. The show does one for each day of Fri, Sat and Sun if I'm not mistaken and then it's on to the next town.

This weekend it will be in San Antonio TX so if you live in the area get your tickets. Unfortunately I had to miss it here in Tampa because of scheduling conflicts but my friends that did go said it was amazing and well worth it. It's about 2 hours long with a 15 minute interlude FYI. For those wanting to know when it comes to your town go here:

http://www.marveluniverselive.com/tours-tickets.php

Has anyone had a chance to see this yet?They are in full swing moving to a new city every weekend. Really want to find out how people like it besides my friend and his kid that absolutely loved it. I'm still bummed I missed it since I had to DJ

So did anyone catch this yet? It has been touring for sometime now. One would think one of us Hypesters would have caught it by now. If you watch tv they promote the hell out of it in whatever area they are coming to so you should know about it

Nah man. After seeing that preview video, the entire thing looked terrible.

I saw it. It was way over the top, but I guess that's how this stuff always is. But it was fun and I'd see it again. Kids would go nuts for it.

Yeah, I'm going December 7th. I got a feeling a lot of alcohol will be consumed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"