Homecoming Marvel's version of Spider-Man HAS to include...

Favorite post in this topic. Spider-Man has the best supporting cast in superhero comics, with Batman as runner-up; they should build a movie universe that supports that. Maybe his cast is too disparate to build up in one film, but since we're having multiple films I hope that over the course of it we get a bigger picture of his social world - the Bugle, his love interests, his classmates, his relationship with the Jameson's, and later his job at Horizon Labs (if the movies go that route), and other things.

I also love what you said about his personality, and I agree about the problems with the previous portrayals.

Thank you a lot, and I totally agree with you! He has the best supporting cast of all superheroes if you ask me and that's what I think is one reason why the comics became so popular. It's also a reason why I want both Gwen and MJ to be in these films at the same time. It's hard to do it justice in films and not in a TV-series though, but I trust that Marvel will improve on this aspect compared to previous films.

I do hope this go around we get all the players used and seen. From midtown high esu casts the bugle the nyc police. There is so many that haven't been used yet.

Last edited:
“In terms of the age of an actor we’ll eventually to cast, I don’t know."

Fair enough. But there ARE teenage actors with talent beyond their years. They just need to look for him on Broadway and not in Hollywood.

Thank you a lot, and I totally agree with you! He has the best supporting cast of all superheroes if you ask me and that's what I think is one reason why the comics became so popular. It's also a reason why I want both Gwen and MJ to be in these films at the same time. It's hard to do it justice in films and not in a TV-series though, but I trust that Marvel will improve on this aspect compared to previous films.

Daredevil has had the best supporting cast in the MCU so far, so im excited to see them do the same with Peter

Ya I like to see a good portion of spidey supporting players get used this go around and used right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"