Mass graves of children found near Montreal...

TheSumOfGod

Avenger
Reaction score
50,000 victims... Further evidence of CIA and Roman Catholic Church involvement... link

Cho Chang said:
Jesus, this makes me feel ignorant.

Welcome to my world, where the slogan is: "If you believe that you know the truth, then you don't know anything." ;)

It's impossible to be objective as a researcher or in life in general and believe in something at the same time. If you believe in something, it means that you're allowing for your judgment to be impaired by preconceived ideas. :o

The first step towards finding what could be the "truth" is admitting that you don't know f*** all.

TheSumOfGod said:
Welcome to my world, where the slogan is: "If you believe that you know the truth, then you don't know anything." ;)
Then why is the truth too horrible?

Is Oprah involved? :(

CConn said:
Then why is the truth too horrible?

Is Oprah involved? :(

Possibly. ;)

But seriously, the more you find out about the hidden reality of this world, the worse it gets. :(

Why do all your links lead to really obscure, hard to validate sites?

JLBats said:
Why do all your links lead to really obscure, hard to validate sites?

Well, what did you expect? The near-totality of the "more credible" sites are influenced or owned by the governments and corporations of this world... :o

TheSumOfGod said:
Possibly. ;)

But seriously, the more you find out about the hidden reality of this world, the worse it gets. :(
The same could be said about Oprah's intimates.

Why do you seem to have a hidden sort of glee behind all these threads?

Dude, that **** is ****ed up. And I checked. The stuff's true.

"By ignoring this story for more than five decades, major newspaper owners in the United States should be branded as co-conspirators along with the corrupted church leaders and politicians, who all march to the altar in lockstep every Sunday with the blood of the Duplessis Orphans dripping from their dirty hands.

Greg Szymanski "

Fancy.

The Question said:
Dude, that **** is ****ed up. And I checked. The stuff's true.
Yeah, but the CBC only recounts that the orphans were sent to hospitals because the hospitals were recieving more funds at the time than orphanages were and that's where their story ends. It's bull**** that they wouldn't investigate this further.

JLBats said:
"By ignoring this story for more than five decades, major newspaper owners in the United States should be branded as co-conspirators along with the corrupted church leaders and politicians, who all march to the altar in lockstep every Sunday with the blood of the Duplessis Orphans dripping from their dirty hands.

Greg Szymanski "

Fancy.
aka Phillip Glass

So, now the CIA worked with Nazi doctors and killed 50,000 children. Ok....

Darthphere said:
What a silly concept. That would be like the CIA having trained the world's most wanted terrorist or something like that. Lol. It could never happen.

For the first time, one of SumofGod's thread's seems like it could be true. I've actually heard rumblings of this before, but never a whole article. It's just hard to believe that not a single major media source has ever mentioned this.

Cho Chang said:
What a silly concept. That would be like the CIA having trained the world's most wanted terrorist or something like that. Lol. It could never happen.

Ha-ha, "Hi, im going to compare two things that are completely unrelatable and make it a joke, because I never hace anything serious to say. lol.":rolleyes:

The Lumberjack said:
For the first time, one of SumofGod's thread's seems like it could be true. I've actually heard rumblings of this before, but never a whole article. It's just hard to believe that not a single major media source has ever mentioned this.
The CBC has made note of it (though, very slight) and there was recently a news broadcast on CTV.

Darthphere said:

A) They didn't kill 50,000 children, they only tortured and performed experiments on the vast majority of them. They only killed a few hundred. :o B) Ever heard of "Operation Paperclip"? When what would soon become the CIA brought over Nazi scientists, engineers, doctors and intelligence experts to America after WWII? A historical fact you might not be aware of...

Darthphere said:
Ha-ha, "Hi, im going to compare two things that are completely unrelatable and make it a joke, because I never hace anything serious to say. lol.":rolleyes:
How is it unrelatable to state that since the CIA worked with known terrorists it's perfectly fathomable to think they might have worked with Nazis?

The Lumberjack said:

A) This is most definitely NOT the "first time", and B) the "major media sources" are all influenced or owned by governments and corporations, so what did you expect?

TheSumOfGod said:
A) They didn't kill 50,000 children, they only tortured and performed experiments on the vast majority of them. They only killed a few hundred. :o B) Ever heard of "Operation Paperclip"? When what would soon become the CIA brought over Nazi scientists, engineers, doctors and intelligence experts to America after WWII? A historical fact you might not be aware of...

I cant go against B, because I know for a fact its true. A, is what im having problems with.

Cho Chang said:
How is it unrelatable to state that since the CIA worked with known terrorists it's perfectly fathomable to think they might have worked with Nazis?

Depends on your definition of a terrorist I guess. Though, im not sure who youre talking about exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"