Mass graves of children found near Montreal...

Don't mind Darthphere. He's just saying those things because he's influenced and owned by governments and corporations.

Darthphere said:
Depends on your definition of a terrorist I guess. Though, im not sure who youre talking about exactly.
Do you mean to tell me that you're unaware of the fact that the CIA trained Osama Bin Laden?

hey yo its sean said:
Don't mind Darthphere. He's just saying those things because he's influenced and owned by governments and corporations.

Exactly.:up:

Cho Chang said:
Do you mean to tell me that you're unaware of the fact that the CIA trained Osama Bin Laden?

See, I pretty much knew you were going to say Osama. Was he a terrorist when the CIA trained him? Depends on your defintion, I seem to recall the CIA training him and others to drive the Soviet Union out of Afghanistan. If thats a terrorist by your defintion thats fine. At the time, accoriding to my defintion he wasnt a terrorist, no doubt things have changed in the present.

hey yo its sean said:

Oh, so CNN and FOX News (and all of the others) are independent networks with no political or corporate interests whatsoever? :rolleyes:

Yet again...

Nothing the government does surprises me

Darthphere said:
See, I pretty much knew you were going to say Osama. Was he a terrorist when the CIA trained him? Depends on your defintion, I seem to recall the CIA training him and others to drive the Soviet Union out of Afghanistan. If thats a terrorist by your defintion thats fine. At the time, accoriding to my defintion he wasnt a terrorist, no doubt things have changed in the present.
So what you're saying is that the CIA doesn't train already established terrorists, they just create new ones?

Cho Chang said:
So what you're saying is that the CIA doesn't train already established terrorists, they just create new ones?

If thats what you got from my post thats fine, dont put words in my mouth however. The CIA didnt do anything to create terrorists. A mans actions are made by him and him alone. If yo want to blame everything on the governement thats fine, naive, but fine. Im all for whatever helps you sleep better at night.

Darthphere said:
If thats what you got from my post thats fine, dont put words in my mouth however. The CIA didnt do anything to create terrorists. A mans actions are made by him and him alone. If yo want to blame everything on the governement thats fine, naive, but fine. Im all for whatever helps you sleep better at night.
I fail to see how your opinion of the CIA being infallible is any more credible then mine of their being highly fallible.

The Lumberjack said:
For the first time, one of SumofGod's thread's seems like it could be true. I've actually heard rumblings of this before, but never a whole article. It's just hard to believe that not a single major media source has ever mentioned this.

We have a similar urban legend from my part of the world. Our one was 11 thousand German war orphans and similar treatment all burried in mass graves on the coast.

Cho Chang said:
I fail to see how your opinion of the CIA being infallible is any more credible then mine of their being highly fallible.

As I said, dont put words in my mouth. Ive never said the CIA is infallible. Im just not going to believe this article when its sources are TheSumofGod, and some internet newsletter called The Arctic Beacon.

Mentok said:
We have a similar urban legend from my part of the world. Our one was 11 thousand German war orphans and similar treatment all burried in mass graves on the coast.

The Duplessis Orphans is no urban legend, the government even had to pay money and apologize to some of the survivors. :o

TheSumOfGod said:
The Duplessis Orphans is no urban legend, the government even had to pay money and apologize to some of the survivors. :o

But it's not nearly as exciting as CIA experiments.

Darthphere said:
As I said, dont put words in my mouth. Ive never said the CIA is infallible. Im just not going to believe this article when its sources are TheSumofGod, and some internet newsletter called The Arctic Beacon.
Perhaps you should check around elsewhere on the internet for related articles on the subject before making up your mind on the matter. But if you'd prefer to jump to the conclusion that it's fake simply because SumofGod posted it then suit yourself.

JLBats said:
But it's not nearly as exciting as CIA experiments.

Remember the MK-Ultra experiments that the CIA did on Canadian civilians in Montreal during the 50's and 60's? This isn't very surprising news as far as I am concerned.

TheSumOfGod said:
Remember the MK-Ultra experiments that the CIA did on Canadian civilians in Montreal during the 70's? This isn't very surprising news as far as I am concerned.

The only Canadian MK-Ultra experiments I'm aware of are the ones which occured between '57 and '64, and they were hardly connected directly to some Nazi conspiracy, although they were evil.

TheSumOfGod said:
Oh, so CNN and FOX News (and all of the others) are independent networks with no political or corporate interests whatsoever? :rolleyes:

They are about as "objective" as the sites you usually post.

The Overlord said:
They are about as "objective" as the sites you usually post.

Precisely, which is why I tend to trust news from conspiracy theory internet sites about as much as news from television networks, which means not much, since they're both as biased and relatively unreliable.

JLBats said:
The only Canadian MK-Ultra experiments I'm aware of are the ones which occured between '57 and '64, and they were hardly connected directly to some Nazi conspiracy, although they were evil.

I meant 60's, not 70's, sorry. But the experiments were similar and they both involved the CIA.

JLBats said:
...and they were hardly connected directly to some Nazi conspiracy, although they were evil.

Thanks to the wonders of "Operation Paperclip", Nazis were a part of the CIA even before the CIA was called the CIA. People really shouldn't be surprised when they find out that the CIA acts like a Nazi institution, because it essentially IS a Nazi institution. :o

What real info we have about the operation is shaky because it is still classified, but weren't most of the scientists people who worked with ballistic missile technology, and were more integral to the creation of NASA then the CIA?

They used them to gather intelligence on the Soviets during the Cold War as well.

TheSumOfGod said:
Well, what did you expect? The near-totality of the "more credible" sites are influenced or owned by the governments and corporations of this world... :o

mulder?

JLBats said:
What real info we have about the operation is shaky because it is still classified, but weren't most of the scientists people who worked with ballistic missile technology, and were more integral to the creation of NASA then the CIA?

No, because that ruins TSOG's and friends theory of an evil government agency.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"