• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Mattchew's Fanart Thread...

December's fanart conest was a free-for-all, with the option of doing a xmas themed pic... I'm not the biggest xmas fan (see: previous posts of xmas cards), so I went more 'free for all' with it, doing a pic of Rogue and a Sentinel...

rogue.jpg

I love your drawing style, you've got a lot of talent :D

Nice Stuff! I love NightCrawler, Superman and your Catwoman/Batman shot is sweet!

Thanks for the props on my post too! It's always the nicest to get compliments from the artists you respect!

This is the result of being f-ing bored around the holidays...
This wasn't for one of the monthly contests... Just completely random.

Venom.jpg

Let me know what you think!

i love it, i love your style very talented and creative and i love the textures again, and i liked your x-mas card too!!!!! :D

This is the result of being f-ing bored around the holidays...
This wasn't for one of the monthly contests... Just completely random.

Venom.jpg

Let me know what you think!​

Kicka$$. :woot: I like the texture pattern to their suits, Venom's grin, Spidey's size - damn, there's just a lot about this pic I like.

great venom and spidey :up:

i love it, i love your style very talented and creative and i love the textures again, and i liked your x-mas card too!!!!! :D

Thanks! I'm finally hearing back from people that I gave those cards to... Most people loved them... others thought I was nuts, but they kinda already thought that so... :)

Those are great. I love them both.
You've probably heard this about a million times but you really have a style that's definitely your own.:up:

thanks! that fact that anyone would imply that I 'have a style' is a huge complement.

So here's another pic that I did for no reason in particular...
An attempt at Poison Ivy taking down Bats.

I read somewhere that Ivy's design in 'BTAS' was based on those classic pin-up models, so I tried to follow suit and put here in a similar pose.

ivy.jpg

As always, let me know what you think! Thanks!

^^
omg thats awesome holy moly pls make more !
p,s, and side note to fruity..has anyone told u that u are awesome lately? probably but anyways add me to the list--i saw the catwoman/scarlett manip u did for batboy and my eyes popped out of my head with delight, my fave catwoman manip i have seen!!!! :D

lol thats cute!can you make a harley one?

Love your style and really diggin that Ivy.

lol thats cute!can you make a harley one?

thanks! i think im gonna do something non-batman related next, but I've had an idea of something I want to do with harley for a long time so im sure ill do it @ some point.

ivy.jpg

the posing on ivy is great. the whole composition is great, but her pose just makes her seem elegantly evil. :up:

An attempt at Poison Ivy taking down Bats.

I read somewhere that Ivy's design in 'BTAS' was based on those classic pin-up models, so I tried to follow suit and put here in a similar pose.

ivy.jpg

As always, let me know what you think! Thanks!​

Pretty good but the preportions are kinda messed up on Batman

Pretty good but the preportions are kinda messed up on Batman

yeah... i know what you mean. I wish I could go back and fix it now, but I accidentally merged all the layers of the photoshop file and saved so it set in stone. :(

So I realize this isn't 'fan art' by any stretch, but I've been posting random stuff in this thread already, so having said that...

I make cheesy valentine's day cards for all my friends every year. There's generally a theme, and I try to make them look like the stupid V-day cards you exchange as a little kid.

One year I did 'Arrested Development' V-Day cards....
buster.jpg

Another year I did 'Battlestar' cards...
starbuck.jpg

While this will surely miss with 95% of you out there, this year I'm doing Valentines Day cards based on the TERRIBLY wonderful movie 'Mommie Dearest'. It's kinda a cult classic... especially with the gays, for some reason.

If you have a REALLY sick sense of humor that allows you to laugh a terrible acting (even when the performances are portraying a true story of child abuse) you should probably got rent this train wreck of a film... No seriously... go now.

Having said all of that, here are the series of 'MD' cards I'm sending out...

mommie_3.jpg

mommie_1.jpg

mommie_2.jpg

mommie_5.jpg

mommie_6.jpg

If you haven't seen this movie, you're not gonna come even close to appreciating these cards, but if you're a fan... let me know what you think...

While this will surely miss with 95% of you out there, this year I'm doing Valentines Day cards based on the TERRIBLY wonderful movie 'Mommie Dearest'. It's kinda a cult classic... especially with the gays, for some reason.

If you have a REALLY sick sense of humor that allows you to laugh a terrible acting (even when the performances are portraying a true story of child abuse) you should probably got rent this train wreck of a film... No seriously... go now.

Having said all of that, here are the series of 'MD' cards I'm sending out...

mommie_2.jpg

If you haven't seen this movie, you're not gonna come even close to appreciating these cards, but if you're a fan... let me know what you think...

it's so ironic that this movie was on tv when i got up this morning. right at the part about the wire hangers lol

that part made me laugh even though i felt kinda bad about it. dunaway played the part perfect.

so this is my fave of all :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"